Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

The difference between China and Cuba is this.....

Prescott Bush Sr. made money in Cuba under the Batista regime from sugar, and lost it when Castro nationalized the industry.

Prescott Bush Jr. became the chairman of the "U.S. China Chamber of Commerce", thus the BCE makes money from China.

Therefore, foreign policy towards Communist countries has been a literal case of "who benefits?" And when the BCE does, apparently they become "good" Commies.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• kwame k
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Feb 2008

BCE shit aside, that's it. We determine which countries are beneficial to us and we could give less than a fuck about human rights. Iraq in the 80's anyone!
      Originally posted by vandeleur
      E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Thing is, you can't put the BCE shit aside, because their personal profits have been a factor in so much of this shit. Like with their business partners in Saudi Arabia, for example. Which includes not only the House of Saud itself, but also the Bin Laden family.

As for Saddam, there's a common thread with him, and with Noriega in Panama. Once they were no longer useful as a BCE stooge, they became a convenient "enemy". Though Saddam obviously played that role better than old Manuel did. Hell, they got TWO wars out of Iraq. Actually three, since the "defense" industry was arming both sides of the Iran/Iraq war.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• kwame k
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Feb 2008

Originally posted by FORD
          Thing is, you can't put the BCE shit aside, because their personal profits have been a factor in so much of this shit. Like with their business partners in Saudi Arabia, for example. Which includes not only the House of Saud itself, but also the Bin Laden family.

As for Saddam, there's a common thread with him, and with Noriega in Panama. Once they were no longer useful as a BCE stooge, they became a convenient "enemy". Though Saddam obviously played that role better than old Manuel did. Hell, they got TWO wars out of Iraq. Actually three, since the "defense" industry was arming both sides of the Iran/Iraq war.
          To look at the history of the Bush Family Dynasty you see that they are a very powerful and influential family. They have had influence on world policy, on that there can be no dispute. Their business associations with nefarious charters is well documented. Are they the leaders of the NWO or just a bunch of greedy whores, that's the real question.
          E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• swage33
            Head Fluffer
            • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
            Don't forget how we "liberated" Cuba from Spain to be our bitch-colony, and then saddled them with 60 years of military dictator pricks backed by the Mob...
            Jesus Christ! How far back am I to go with this fucking Island? You say, "Don't forget", I say do forget ancient bullshit.
            High quality hate while you wait

Comment

• swage33
              Head Fluffer
              • Jan 2009

Originally posted by kwame k
              So I guess we'll boycott Wal-Mart and never buy an American flag or borrow Trillions of dollars to fund unjustified wars.
              All made possible by a Communist Country with a horrible human rights track record, You Know China.

You really are an idiot.
              Oh no! The gloves are off now. Come on, Kwame, I wasn't stating anything other than alternative possibilities in an attempt to throw some real juice on Ritalin boy's lunacy.

Now, I know that you feel compelled to defend a friend and I commend you for that. But, as I have stated earlier, my treatment of Fiat is exactly what he was looking for. Because of me he is fulfilled. Because of me he has purpose. Because of me, his parents don't have to research drugs anymore.

Do you really think I am an idiot? I warn you, I am not a lightweight. You may want to leave it alone...you fucking idiot.

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

It's too bad your parents (brother and sister) didn't "research drugs", Cletus. Specifically, anti-psychotics.

And you're like the BCE.... you seem to favor some dictators over others. And some Communist regimes over others.

Don't they call that hypocrisy up in the hills, hillbilly?
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• swage33
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Jan 2009

Originally posted by FORD
                  It's too bad your parents (brother and sister) didn't "research drugs", Cletus. Specifically, anti-psychotics.

And you're like the BCE.... you seem to favor some dictators over others. And some Communist regimes over others.

Don't they call that hypocrisy up in the hills, hillbilly?
                  You know, looking past your lame attempts to insult me, I am curious about your statement. Please elaborate...honestly.

Comment

• kwame k
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Feb 2008

Originally posted by swage33
                    Oh no! The gloves are off now. Come on, Kwame, I wasn't stating anything other than alternative possibilities in an attempt to throw some real juice on Ritalin boy's lunacy.
                    Whatever your ulterior motives were, it can not erase what you've posted.

Now, I know that you feel compelled to defend a friend and I commend you for that. But, as I have stated earlier, my treatment of Fiat is exactly what he was looking for. Because of me he is fulfilled. Because of me he has purpose. Because of me, his parents don't have to research drugs anymore.
                    Oh ok, I guess I'm glad you guys have a symbiotic type relationship? I don't have to defend "my friend" he is more than capable of handing you your ass.

Do you really think I am an idiot? I warn you, I am not a lightweight. You may want to leave it alone...you fucking idiot.
                    Please don't type mean words at me........please don't threaten me either.

What ever would I do if a tough guy like you posted mean words in my direction......Oh the Humanity!

Is it so far fetched that good people didn't want to validate a government that treats it's people the way communist governments do?

When you post stupid shit like this, I don't have to think you're an idiot , you pretty much confirm it.

Comment

• swage33
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Jan 2009

Whatever your ulterior motives were, it can not erase what you've posted.

Oh ok, I guess I'm glad you guys have a symbiotic type relationship? I don't have to defend "my friend" he is more than capable of handing you your ass.

Please don't type mean words at me........please don't threaten me either.

What ever would I do if a tough guy like you posted mean words in my direction......Oh the Humanity!

When you post stupid shit like this, I don't have to think you're an idiot , you pretty much confirm it.
                      So, that statement, as opposed to a grand BCE conspiracy, makes me an idiot? Really? No insults for Ford but I am an idiot? Hardly an impartial assessment. Who's side are you on, anyway?

Comment

• kwame k
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Feb 2008

Who's side are you on, anyway?
                        My own.

Comment

• swage33
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Jan 2009

My own.
                          Got no beef with you, Kwame, but bullshit is bullshit no matter who it spews from. Just trying to level the playing field.

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2007

BCE shit aside, that's it. We determine which countries are beneficial to us and we could give less than a fuck about human rights. Iraq in the 80's anyone!
                            How 'bout Iran until '79?

You nailed it right there K, no point in being slag33's life coach.

Comment

• kwame k
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Feb 2008

Got no beef with you, Kwame, but bullshit is bullshit no matter who it spews from. Just trying to level the playing field.
                              No beef with you either, I was just replying to the fact you were saying good people boycotted a Communist Country.........it never happened, our government embargoed a Communist Country, not a grassroots uprising by the common folks who were outraged.

Cuba was a vacation spot and a gambling spot for Americans to go to.

Comment

• kwame k
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Feb 2008

Originally posted by hideyoursheep
                                How 'bout Iran until '79?

You nailed it right there K, no point in being slag33's life coach.

Comment

Working...