X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • swage33
    Head Fluffer
    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by kwame k
    No beef with you either, I was just replying to the fact you were saying good people boycotted a Communist Country.........it never happened, our government embargoed a Communist Country, not a grassroots uprising by the common folks who were outraged.

Cuba was a vacation spot and a gambling spot for Americans to go to.
    Understood that it may have come across that way, but, would you agree that it was something other than a grand Bush conspiracy?
    High quality hate while you wait

Comment

• hideyoursheep
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2007

Originally posted by swage33
      You know, looking past your lame attempts to insult me, I am curious about your statement. Please elaborate...honestly.
      Try and find a book to read down there.....preferably one that hasn't been lying in an outhouse with half the pages missing,

Comment

• LoungeMachine
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Do you really think I am an idiot? I warn you, I am not a lightweight. You may want to leave it alone...you fucking idiot.

Stop, I beg. my sides.

****Internet Tough Guy Alert****
        Originally posted by Kristy
        Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
        Originally posted by cadaverdog
        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• kwame k
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Feb 2008

Understood that it may have come across that way, but, would you agree that it was something other than a grand Bush conspiracy?

Depends on how you look at it.
          Ever read a book about the history of the Bush family and all the control and manipulation they were able to do over the last 100 years. I may not go as far as FORD does with the BCE but you can't deny that this family has controlled world events and manipulated them for their family's benefit. Like I said before, are they puppet masters or just greedy power hungry whores?
          Originally posted by vandeleur
          E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• swage33
            Head Fluffer
            • Jan 2009

Originally posted by hideyoursheep
            How 'bout Iran until '79?

You nailed it right there K, no point in being slag33's life coach.
            I don't argue that at all. We did some pretty shitty things with some pretty shitty people. Should I carry shame for this? Should I hate my country for this? As it is, something current happens and then somebody whips out something from the past and stands strong on it as a counter point.

If I owe let me know how much....the cold war is gone, boys. The cold warriors in this country are gone or out of power.

On the other hand, how should one protect US interests abroad when the major players in the arena choose to dwell in ignorance? Do you sit down and reason with them? Do you extend a bare hand when it will most likely be bitten off? Hindsight is a hell of a luxury...it's easy to judge the past by today's standards. If evil was wrought, both Dems and Pubs share the blame. Neither side holds the high ground here.

By the way, Sheep, Slag33 is not "in" right now. If you want to be hip, you should refer to me as a sister fucking inbred idiot. The "idiot" is new.
            High quality hate while you wait

Comment

• kwame k
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Feb 2008

I don't argue that at all. We did some pretty shitty things with some pretty shitty people. Should I carry shame for this? Should I hate my country for this? As it is, something current happens and then somebody whips out something from the past and stands strong on it as a counter point.
              I don't hate my country for this but I subscribe to the old maxim, those who don't learn from history are condemned to repeat it.

If I owe let me know how much....the cold war is gone, boys. The cold warriors in this country are gone or out of power.
              No shit the Cold War is over, I wish someone would of keyed Bush's administration of this fact before we invaded a country that had nothing to do with 9/11. They could not grasp the fact that a bunch of guys with beards sitting around a campfire could implement a terrorist attack.

On the other hand, how should one protect US interests abroad when the major players in the arena choose to dwell in ignorance? Do you sit down and reason with them? Do you extend a bare hand when it will most likely be bitten off? Hindsight is a hell of a luxury...it's easy to judge the past by today's standards. If evil was wrought, both Dems and Pubs share the blame. Neither side holds the high ground here.
              Of course we sit down with them and try to reason with them......War should always be a last resort and not a Foreign Policy. If after all else fails, then yes we war but until then shouldn't we try every means in our power to not let our Military go into harms way?
              E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2007

By the way, Sheep, Slag33 is not "in" right now. If you want to be hip, you should refer to me as a sister fucking inbred idiot. The "idiot" is new.
                Nobody's suggesting you "hate your country"-there's a huge difference in being an America hater and being fed up with the hypocrisy in it's diplomacy abroad. You have some catching up to do in this area, apparently.

Sorry, but I have to flip you some shit about being from West By God. I did the same to K, it's just my way of saying hello....

Now go feed the chickens.

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2007

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                  LMAO

Yes, much like we're only flopping on Iraq's couch for a few nights....

How long do you think we will have troops there, honestly?

The smart money is on at least a skeleton crew there another decade.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

The smart money is on at least a skeleton crew there another decade.
                    Look at Germany and Korea for your answer.....

We're never leaving.

Literally.
                    Originally posted by Kristy
                    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                    Originally posted by cadaverdog
                    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• kwame k
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Feb 2008

Sorry, but I have to flip you some shit about being from West By God. I did the same to K, it's just my way of saying hello....

Well, it's better than how you used to say hello........

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2007

Ooooohhhhh! Down goes Frazier!

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by LoungeMachine

Stop, I beg. my sides.

****Internet Tough Guy Alert****
                          Hahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha !!!

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

No really...

Hahahahahahahaha !!!

Comment

• ELVIS
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2003

What is it, 14 Military bases built in Iraq ??

You don't think that we built them for the Iraq Army to play Cowboys and Talibans, do you ??

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Jan 2007

Originally posted by ELVIS
                                What is it, 14 Military bases built in Iraq ??

You don't think that we built them for the Iraq Army to play Cowboys and Talibans, do you ??

There are no Taliban in Iraq, ELVIS...you have Al-Qadea confused with their former Afghan hosts.

If we tore their bases up, wouldn't rebuilding them be the right thing to do?

Just not KBR. Those fuckers charge too much.

Comment

Working...