X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ULTRAMAN VH
    Commando
    • May 2004

Originally posted by FORD
    I'll bet "Steven Milloy" (whoever he is) didn't ask these sort of questions to Darth Cheney and his Halliburton investments, in regards to how they improved with the wars he started, and all the no bid contracts that followed as a result.
    I thought this thread was about Al Gore, and global warming?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by ULTRAMAN VH
      I thought this thread was about Al Gore, and global warming?
      Then why do you never actually comment on global warming, and resort to the same tried old "hypocrite" cliches?

Comment

• ULTRAMAN VH
        Commando
        • May 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
        Too bad you don't have enough game to write your own question, let alone 10.

Piss off, Gladys!!!

Comment

• ULTRAMAN VH
          Commando
          • May 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
          Then why do you never actually comment on global warming, and resort to the same tried old "hypocrite" cliches?
          I have commented on this topic in the past. I believe while we are on this planet we should take steps to keep it clean. But when some dick bag opportunist politician gets involved, you can bet he or she will come up with a get rich quik scheme that will again, for the umteenth time, take another chunk out of the middle class taxpayer.

Comment

• thome
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Mar 2005

It beats signing another curb impovement bill or lobbying for what trees, go in the retired mayors new park.

If you think Glogal Warming Legislation is more than that your just a idiot.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by ULTRAMAN VH
              I have commented on this topic in the past. I believe while we are on this planet we should take steps to keep it clean. But when some dick bag opportunist politician gets involved, you can bet he or she will come up with a get rich quik scheme that will again, for the umteenth time, take another chunk out of the middle class taxpayer.
              You mean when a politician actually shows leadership? And green energy isn't necessarily going to take a chunk out of the middle class. It may actually enrich them in the long run with jobs that cannot be exported...

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by thome
                If you think Glogal Warming Legislation is more than that your just a idiot.
                :mirror:
                Originally posted by Kristy
                Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                Originally posted by cadaverdog
                I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• GAR
                  Banned
                  • Jan 2004

But the paid scientists DO debate facts.
                  <object width="500" height="405">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VNk--ZXoGVY&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6 b8ab6&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></object>
                  Factoids are not facts, they lob them back and forth at each other the way the children probably lobbed cat turds at you in the sandbox during school recess.

Global warming is a lie and I'll prove it:

You [x] May calculate the weight by average, of the amount of carbon particulates spewed from a smokestack at an industrial plant.

You [x] May Not calculate the weight by average, of a big-assed FUCKING VOLCANO which spews any amount, at any time in any way it decides to rupture forth.

Fuck "global warming". It's a lie, because what they propose to calculate is not quantizable in numbers against nature, which does it's own thing regardless of what Man does with his.

Another thing, carbon is a heavier molecule than Oxygen, (20% of the atmosphere) and Nitrogen (80% of the fucking air I wished you'd stop breathing) and therefore, since what comes up comes down to the ground anyways, means nothing we throw up in the air can change the climate a fraction of any amount!

-----------------------------------

Done. There ya go, this topics' over like a staked Vampire so let's shut the fuck up about it, you're all looking like 5th graders here..

Comment

• Big Train
                    Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                    I think I did respond to you, supergenius...

If you did, I wouldn't have asked the question.

I don't think you actually have the slightest inclination. It isn't a "fact" or a "theory." It's a controversy and an issue...

Very different concepts...

There is a controversy about the theory of global warming, which has become a political issue. Get it straight, use a little logic.

Right. Except you linked the same assclown politician hacks you so imply you detest. The very same ones that are prone to corporatist lobbying dollars. You really think these assholes are about the truth?

The "factual basis" is that any retard could call themselves a "scientist" and post how much they think global warming is all bullshit. But then, we could ask how many peer-reviewed papers they've written, and what their actual credentials are...

I'm open to that, never said I wasn't. There are very credible people saying things Gore doesn't want to hear. I'm not the one shying away from trying to find the truth, nor am I saying I know I'm right. In both of those cases, that would be you.

The "fact" is that the earth is getting warmer. The only "theory" is whether it is happening as some sort of cycle or whether human activity pumping tons of CO2 into the atmosphere is causing at least a good deal of it....

Gee, thanks for clarifying the obvious. Now that it has been established, why are these men not allowed to speak?

The fact is that most climatologists agree that that is the case. And that the only ones that don't seem to be on the take of major corporations...

Again, I did say all of this in a previous post. The point your missing is that their science needs to be debated. All this swerving and being worried about corporate influence is fine, but let's get to brass tacks. It's all I've said.

Right. Except, you are the one with a premeditated belief system that actuates what he wants to believe based solely on his narrow, selfish perceived short termed interests. Fuck you! You're the Baptist that "believes" if he dances with a snake(oil), he'll get into heaven and everything will just be alright. Not me...
                    Fuck you, your holiness. Do tell, exactly and specifically, what my short termed interests are, that are so selfish, since you know so much about me. Also tell me how I'm dancing with snake (oil). Unless you have seen my portfolio, which you have not, you have no idea what I am or not invested in. And tell me again, why everyone is so afraid to debate science.
                    Last edited by Big Train; 04-27-2009, 01:14 AM.

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2007

But I take it personal.

The Love Train has left the station.

Comment

• Big Train
                        Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

Yup, you sure do. Your a real broad about it. Instead of adding something to the conversation, you are bringing up a pissing match from last week I thought we had all moved on from and attempting to insert it into the conversation.

I'm not upset with Nick at all. I'm just asking him to back up his claims about me with something with more substance than a poorly thought out personal attack. Perhaps even stick with the debate at hand and keep the side stuff to a minimum. Something I believe I asked you too. If not, I would ask you now.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                          Factoids are not facts, they lob them back and forth at each other the way the children probably lobbed cat turds at you in the sandbox during school recess.

Global warming is a lie and I'll prove it:

You [x] May calculate the weight by average, of the amount of carbon particulates spewed from a smokestack at an industrial plant.

You [x] May Not calculate the weight by average, of a big-assed FUCKING VOLCANO which spews any amount, at any time in any way it decides to rupture forth.

Fuck "global warming". It's a lie, because what they propose to calculate is not quantizable in numbers against nature, which does it's own thing regardless of what Man does with his.

Another thing, carbon is a heavier molecule than Oxygen, (20% of the atmosphere) and Nitrogen (80% of the fucking air I wished you'd stop breathing) and therefore, since what comes up comes down to the ground anyways, means nothing we throw up in the air can change the climate a fraction of any amount!

-----------------------------------

Done. There ya go, this topics' over like a staked Vampire so let's shut the fuck up about it, you're all looking like 5th graders here..
                          The only thing you can prove is what a hunt and peck, Google punching retard you are...

Go fix a guitar, bitch....

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Big Train
                            Fuck you, your holiness.
                            How'd you know I was the "Pope?"

Do tell, exactly and specifically, what my short termed interests are, that are so selfish, since you know so much about me. Also tell me how I'm dancing with snake (oil). Unless you have seen my portfolio, which you have not, you have no idea what I am or not invested in. And tell me again, why everyone is so afraid to debate science.
                            You're not basing anything on science, just obstification and I could give a shit about your portfolio...

I'm not upset with Nick at all. I'm just asking him to back up his claims about me with something with more substance than a poorly thought out personal attack...
                            But I'm not making any "claims." You're the one claiming some intimate understanding of why global warming is fake...and my personal attack was better thought out than yours was...
                            Last edited by Nickdfresh; 04-27-2009, 04:07 AM.

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2007

Yup, you sure do. Your a real broad about it. Instead of adding something to the conversation,....
                              You never added anything to the conversation with the last 3 posts, toolbag.

Comment

• sadaist
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jul 2004

Maybe..... but I don't think the bear's sexual orientation is the primary issue here. The fact that he may have had to swim 60 miles to find that "ice penis" is.

Wow! 60 miles is pretty far from any land. The photographer must be on a boat....just cruising the open sea looking for anomalies.

Would you happen to have a link to this particular "fact" about your polar bear pic?
                                “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

Working...