X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kwame k
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Feb 2008

Originally posted by FORD
    You gonna tell Lt. Choi he shouldn't have the same rights as anyone else, GAyR??
    No, he'll just find his mom and taunt her. It's easier than having to face someone that could beat the fuck out of the pussy bitch.
    Originally posted by vandeleur
    E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• standin
      Veteran
      • Apr 2009

I do wish certain advocate groups would give back the color "rainbow". It is annoying when groups takes take common things and make them be exclusively symbolic of their group.
      To put it simply, we need to worry a lot less about how to communicate our actions and much more about what our actions communicate.
      MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• Igosplut
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by GAR

I hope the QUEERS march the whole country, thinking they can kick everybody's morality down, till they're so broke they can't afford their retroviral meds, and they all break out in Karposi's Sarcoma sores and fucking die right there in the middle of the roadways..
        So you ARE aligned with Rev Phelps and Co, aren't you......

Now the taunting of a soldiers mother makes perfect sense.

When's your next protest at a soldiers funeral? Oh, that's right...That's probably a little unsecure for a coward like you to get in someones face up-close like that....
        Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• GAR
          Banned
          • Jan 2004

Ego, are you in this parade?

Comment

• GAR
            Banned
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
            You gonna tell Lt. Choi he shouldn't have the same rights as anyone else, GAyR??
            I would tell him he gets no vote of extra-special rights from me.

John Adams said this country was to be founded in faith as a Republic, not a Democratic state, and that if people tried to run it as such to get their own way then it probably wasn't going to work out for them.

When last I checked, the Democrats still haven't attacked the US Constitution as unconstitutional but just give them time, FORD. Just a little more time and they'll succeed.

Comment

• kwame k
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Feb 2008

Originally posted by GAR
              I would tell him he gets no vote of extra-special rights from me.

John Adams said this country was to be founded in faith as a Republic, not a Democratic state, and that if people tried to run it as such to get their own way then it probably wasn't going to work out for them.

When last I checked, the Democrats still haven't attacked the US Constitution as unconstitutional but just give them time, FORD. Just a little more time and they'll succeed.
              Just when I thought I have read the dumbest things you've ever posted, you come back with this.
              Originally posted by vandeleur
              E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• GAR
                Banned
                • Jan 2004

HA! On the news they said "thousands" were expected to represent the inland rights..

They always misreport shit like that, I count twenty different faces including Screech there, in the yellow.

(edit: plus ten cameramen.. making the march consisting of 30 percent media members)

And another thing, they invade and do a march, then it gets reported as "a rights support in the inland farming community" which is cuntplete nonsense!

I can't wait for the youtubes of these jokers gettin' laffed at uploaded by the only people who matter there, the locals, not the faggot invasion.

Comment

• Igosplut
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                  Ego, are you in this parade?
                  I would ask you if your looking for company in that parade, but I realize you don't have enough backbone for even that...

Get another game....
                  Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• sadaist
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                    HA! On the news they said "thousands" were expected to represent the inland rights..

They always misreport shit like that...
                    Yep. 30 people for a liberal cause will be reported as hundreds or thousands. But when thousands protest taxes, they report it as just a handful of people. They want to represent their cause as being the majority of the public. That's part of why I don't pay much attention to protests & marches. With the exception of abortion rights marches...as Chris Rock stated, that's the best place to meet women...you know they're fucking.
                    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• GAR
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Igosplut
                      I would ask you if your looking for company in that parade
                      If it's a tax march then I'd welcome you, but this is far from a tax protest.

Comment

Working...