• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Blackflag
    That's awesome.
    Boring, like most of your other posts...

Comment

• GAR
      Banned
      • Jan 2004

.. predicated, like ALL your posts Lounge.. I mean Nick

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by GAR
        .. predicated, like ALL your posts Lounge.. I mean Nick

You should get Jesterstar back, so you would at least have some sort of talent to feltch as his lame sidekick...

Comment

• Blackflag
          Banned
          • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
          The Economy is going to turn around this year. It already is. So, when the recovery comes a steamrollin,' will that be all a credit to Obama? With that be all his glorious feather in his cap?
          Yep, things are fine... http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/03/bu...03jobs.html?em “The numbers are indicative of a continued, very severe recession,”

Douche.

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Obama's popularity will fade fast. Everyone got excited because Bush was gone and this new, different, and dynamic guy gets in who made a bunch of promises to change things. I might add there was a lot of excitement because Obama was the first black president as well so it was a historic moment.

That being said, the novelty of that is coming to an end. Michael Jackson has stolen the limelight from Obama and the people who voted for him are seeing a guy who is not keeping his campaign promises as they start to suffer the job losses and bad economy. Now people are starting to see their taxes go up at the local level and they wonder how they are going to pay the additional taxes Obama and the Congress are going to hit them with.

Obama will only become more and more unpopular as time goes on. He's an arrogant smuck that feels the American people are idiots and he thinks he can do anything and get away with it. That time is coming to an end. Barrack Obama will go down as the worst US President in history. I remember people saying nobody could be worse than Bush. Obama will beat Bush as the worst president by the time his first term is up. He doesn't care about the average American. He is out to grab as much control as he can making us dependant on him for everything. He doesn't want us to have the freedom to choose. He wants to take our money and then tell us what he is going to do for us. Much like a community planner in the hood does which was his former job. He wants eveyone in the US on welfare and then he wants to control the dole. Fuck this guy.
            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

There will be a new political dynamic rise from the ashes of disapointed Republicans and Democrats. The Republicans got duped by Bush and the Democrats got duped by Obama. Both presidents have done a lot of damage to our country. Bush invaded a country on a lie and got us bogged down in the middle east on two fronts. Bush also used the terrorist attacks to open to door to more govt. controls and power for the executive branch. The Patriot Act in my opinion is dangerous to our constitutional rights. Then Bush started the bankers bailout.

Barrack Obama continues from where Bush left off. He has continued to expand the war in the middle east and has given it additional financing. Obama has also expanded the bankers bailout which some sources say will cost us $15 trillion. I might add the arrogant Federal Reserve Bank will not tell us where our money has gone and Obama wants to give this institution full regulatory power. Obama is also pushing a cap and trade bill that if you read it, is nothing more than more taxes and controls. It has little to do with any kind of real environmental issues. Obama is more power to the banking elite and more taxes and controls for the govt. He is nothing more than a continuation of Bush making the big corporations, big banks, and big govt. more powerful than ever.

Why people can't see this is beyond me. Both Bush and Obama are bought off and backed by the same people. Big Corporations, Big Oil, and Big Finance.

I think by 2012 people will be fed up with this shit and will demand a third party with a candidate that is more than a corporate puppet.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Dick Cheney was the key man in the Bush Administration. Timothy Geitner is running the show in the Obama Administration. The Federal Reserve and Goldman Sachs is what's running Obama's show. Ask yourself who benafits? Follow the money. It leads to The Federal Reserve, The World Bank, The International Monetary Fund, and the big banks every time. Change? That's what you will have left if this keeps going.

Comment

• Dr. Love
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by letsrock
                  Ok lets look at it this way.

Who is better off now versus when chimpy was in office?
                  I am.
                  I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• Blackflag
                    Banned
                    • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                    . . .
                    Who woke this guy up? He's finally making sense.

Anybody who still has any kind of faith in Obama should be convinced by his ideas for the Fed where his interests really lie.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Yep, things are fine... http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/03/bu...03jobs.html?em “The numbers are indicative of a continued, very severe recession,”

Douche.
                      I said "are going too," sperm gurgler...

Comment

• Dolemite!
                        Banned
                        • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                        Why people can't see this is beyond me.
                        A myopic, left brain vision gets you bogged down with details. You can't see the forrest for the trees... some people need every last piece of the puzzle to see what they're looking at. But even then they're probably looking at individual pieces rather than seeing the complete image.

"Whoa... look at those neat lines curving round the pieces. And you're telling me they're connected???"

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                          Despite the continuing nonsense from the right I never thought Obama was radical in any way apart from being black so I'm not surprised at the way it's going. His qualities of being a good communicator and intelligent aren't that unusual for a US president they only looked special after Bush.
                          First of all, Bush didn't use a teleprompter. Sure, he mangled american english...big deal...

Obama is RADICAL! He was a community organizer, (supposedly) basically for blacks in the poor parts of Chicago...

What, on record, did he accomplish ??

NOT A FUCKING THING!

He's also a lawyer and professor of constituional law!

Bush always said where he stands and what he would do UP FRONT, and did it, whether good or bad...

I know, he lied about WMD's, but I doubt is was lying...rather, he was repeating what was supposedly information gathered by US intelligence...

Obama is lying to our faces and he knows it...

Where are all of these "shovel ready" jobs that he spoke about ??

Not a single job has been created so far!

He's fucking lying and taking part in dismantling this country!

The shit hasn't hit the fan just yet...

Wait

Comment

• Blackflag
                            Banned
                            • Apr 2006

Originally posted by ELVIS
                            Sure, he mangled american english...big deal...
                            Big deal? He sounded like he was mildly retarded.

Comment

• davehagarfan
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Jan 2009

Originally posted by GAR
                              I was watching this cable show "hannity" where he's asking the chief white house advisor about how Obama said it's not going to cost the taxpayer anything, yet by some accounts the Cap n Trade bill will cost them as much as $4000 each - and then this SPOKESHOLE says ".. which is keeping to his promise that it wouldn't raise taxes."

So it's okay to lie, just so some of you conDemnocrats out there know what's going on. Bush has been gone for now what 6 months?

I see these conDemnocrats on TV and the very second they're blocked in a corner with the truth of lies and costs and taxes, they say "well Bush.." as if the person interviewing them was a defender of Bush.. like they're all afraid of Bush.

Bush "this" Bush "that".. Yah but Bush "blahblahblah" its nuts!
                              Hannity? That guy is a fucking major tool

Comment

• davehagarfan
                                Head Fluffer
                                • Jan 2009

Now there's an insightful post.

About as informative as talking about Blair in response to Obama giving trillions to banks. Brilliant.
                                Actually Bush was the guy giving trillions to banks but Obama did agree with and went along with it. Warren Buffet advised Obama that it was a good thing. I'm also guessing from fear of our Stock Market crashing completely like it did during the Hoover administration. Unfortunately our country doesn't have a sympathetic and caring rich guy like JP Morgan to bail us out like we did back in 1913. Of course, that led to the evil and underhanded Federal Reserve Act or so they claim...

Comment

Working...