X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by GAR
    If you wanna pool $10K into a contract sewing facility in Costa Rica I can get you in PM me we're going next Friday to tour the joint.

The workers make baseballs at $1.10 an hour!
    So after months of bitching about "goddamn illeagul mexicins stealin my job", now you're endorsing outsourcing to foreign sweatshops?

Hypocrite.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• GAR
      Banned
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
      Gar is a moron, trust me on this one....
      I didn't go back for my senior year due to my unfortunate acceptance at PCC, a year ahead of the losers in my class so I do have that history of not completing things.

Of course, tests mean nothing and passing the State Equivalency before college and the federal GED after shold really indicate a pattern of sheer undeniable incompetency to all those in your Bizarro World. Make no mistake!

Comment

• Igosplut
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I'd be willing to bet you spent most of your (Short) high school years stuffed in a locker..

Either that, or in the bathrooms on your knees paying for protection..
        Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Big Train
          Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

Originally posted by mwsully
          Your conclusions cannot be supported by this map. Changes in population are only partly due to immigration.
          Partly yes...about 70%.

Comment

Working...