X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Dolemite!
    Is that in a science related area though? If so, I am even more amazed.
    Be amazed but then every time you stand looking at clouds you are amazed...
    Last edited by Seshmeister; 07-08-2009, 10:03 AM.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
      I just hope it's after we get a new Van Halen album.
      That will be when Hell freezes over
      Originally posted by Kristy
      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
      Originally posted by cadaverdog
      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

So in other words those whose qualification is drinking beer and posting on the net is greater than those do research and present their findings to have a debate at parliament level.
        Post a link to this debate in the European parliament I can't find it. All I can find is the same line from his CV at a bunch of nutjob sites.

You are entirely wrong about science and it's ironic that you are using the technology of the world wide web born directly out of scientific research in order to spread that wrongness.

The problem with people like you and your pal Begich is that science is too difficult for you. It takes a bit of work so you prefer the 'lets just make shit up' approach. Lets get a mail order degree in fuck all from the University of Superstition.

I guess when you are the village idiot the village planner looks like a pretty smart guy....

Comment

• letsrock
          Veteran
          • Mar 2007

So this whole doom thread seems to verify the jehovah Witness religon.
          Afterall they keep coming up with dates and crap for end of days.

Comment

• Dolemite!
            Banned
            • Jun 2009

I assumed being a village planner was something like being a town planner...

Originally posted by Seshmeister
            Post a link to this debate in the European parliament I can't find it.
            Holy fuck, what do you think I posted on page 3. Here it is again.

Background information : 09-02-98

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

...This is why I said science is the new religion. It's a matter of faith and people who swear by it, are just like religious people, afraid to examine their beliefs or have it come under scrutiny...
              LMFAO!! You'd fit right in:

(You won't get their "perks" though)...

Comment

• Dolemite!
                Banned
                • Jun 2009

This report does not seem to be available on the web. But here's the suary.

The hearing contributed to the report written by Swedish MEP Maj Britt Theorin for the Foreign Affairs Committee entitled Report on the environment, security and foreign policy A4-0005/99. It was published 14th January 1999 after it received an endorsement or "opinion" from the Committee on the Environment, Public Health and Consumer Protection.

I attach an edited version of this report which includes only the relevant passages on HAARP and non-lethal weapons.

The report includes a motion for a resolution by the European Parliament, an explanatory statement, and the opinion of the Committee on the Environment.

The resolution requested

that an independent panel of scientific experts scrutinize the legal, ethical and ecological impact of HAARP
                that the Scientific and Technological Options Assessment (STOA) Panel of the European Union assess the impact of HAARP
                that the European Commission and the governments of Sweden, Finland, Norway and the Russian Federation examine the environmental and public health implications of the HAARP programme for Arctic Europe and to report back to Parliament with its findings.
                an international ban on chemical, electrical and sound weapons which can manipulate the human brain.

The passage on HAARP in the explanatory statement is entitled HAARP - a weapons system which disrupts the climate. It describes HAARP as a weapon that can

heat up the ionosphere and focus large amounts of energy on a particular area by creating artificial lenses
                serve as an anti-missile system by focusing electrical energy on a moving target
                allow better communications with submarines
                disrupt global communications
                manipulate global weather patterns
                penetrate the earth for the purposes of tomography (ie x-raying and mapping the earth).

The Opinion of the Committee on the Environment was that

HAARP was a serious threat to global environment and human health
                the European Commission should urge the US, Russia and all other countries involved with these type of weapons to desist, and to devise and international treaty to ban them.
                there should be an international ban on chemical, electrical and sound weapons weapons that can manipulate the human brain.

In response to this report, the European Parliament passed a resolution on the environment, security, and foreign policy on 28 January 1999. I attach an edited version.

The Parliament,

regards HAARP, by virtue of its far-reaching impact on the environment, to be a global concern and calls for its legal,ecological and ethical implications to be examined by an international independent body.
                Regrets the refusal of the US to send any representatives to the public hearing.
                Requests the Scientific and Technological Options Assessment (STOA) Panel to examine HAARP.
                Calls on the Commission to examine if there are environmental and public health implications of the HAARP programme for Arctic Europe and to report back to Parliament with its finding.
                Calls for an international convention introducing a global ban on all developments and deployments of weapons which might enable any form of manipulation of human being.

European Parliamentary Questions

On 28 April 2003, Hiltrud Breyer (MEP) put a written question (E-1453/03) to the Commission asking what progress it had made on the resolution passed four years earlier. Mrs Wallström on behalf of the Commission replied on 3 July 2003, that,

The High frequency Active Auroral Research Programme (HAARP) for Arctic Europe is a military programme. The Commission has no competence, nor indeed the expertise, to carry out the examination requested by the Parliament in paragraph 26 of its Resolution.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

LOL So why isn't it on the web?

And everyone knows that HAARP protects us from the alien leprechauns!
                  Last edited by Nickdfresh; 07-08-2009, 10:57 AM.

Comment

• Coyote
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                    That will be when Hell freezes over
                    It already did after The Eagles reunion...
                    Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

So it wasn't a parliamentary debate. How many times can one person be owned in a single thread?

I also see that it was a Swedish MP which explains everything.

In Sweden you can tell the government that wireless internet is giving you a headache and they will a come around and paint your house in special electromagnetic reflecting paint at a cost of thousands to the taxpayer. This despite the fact that there is no peer reviewed scientific research showing wireless internet or any other communication waves to be harmful. Ludicrous.

Wooo TV rays pass through you all day long. Wooo.

It's like there is a tiny dumb subset of the population who just can't cope with modern life. As I said ironically these bozos can only spread their crap in the environment of the internet.

Comment

• Dolemite!
                        Banned
                        • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                        LOL So why isn't it on the web?

And everyone knows that HAARP protects us from the alien leprechauns!

Because LOL not everything in the world is on the net lolololol!!!!

Comment

• Dolemite!
                          Banned
                          • Jun 2009

So it wasn't a parliamentary debate. How many times can one person be owned in a single thread?
                          Ahem, says you? What do you think this is? How thick can you get? This is stupid as your insisting that the university was not legit.

The first link was at the Euopean parliamentand it's on their website for goodness sakes.

In response to this report, the European Parliament passed a resolution on the environment, security, and foreign policy on 28 January 1999. I attach an edited version.

The Parliament, regards HAARP, by virtue of its far-reaching impact on the environment, to be a global concern and calls for its legal,ecological and ethical implications to be examined by an international independent body.
                          Regrets the refusal of the US to send any representatives to the public hearing.
                          Requests the Scientific and Technological Options Assessment (STOA) Panel to examine HAARP. Calls on the Commission to examine if there are environmental and public health implications of the HAARP programme for Arctic Europe and to report back to Parliament with its finding.
                          Calls for an international convention introducing a global ban on all developments and deployments of weapons which might enable any form of manipulation of human being.
                          Last edited by Dolemite!; 07-08-2009, 12:52 PM.

Comment

• Dolemite!
                            Banned
                            • Jun 2009

As for the Swede "It was published 14th January 1999 after it received an endorsement or "opinion" from the Committee on the Environment, Public Health and Consumer Protection."

Your bullshit about other Swedes is just that, plain bullshit, a complete non-issue. Apparently all you can do is come up it bullshit pub talk blather.

The driver behind international concerns about HAARP is Dr. Nick Begich from Alaska. He wrote the book Angels Don't Play This HAARP:Advances in Tesla Technology, which is 230 pages of detailed information, in 1995.

His article On the Trail Towards New Science attached, recounts his attendance at a public hearing of the European Parliament 5th February 1998 (Hello, you can't fake shit like this.) His principal contact was Tom Spencer, the Conservative MEP who chaired the Foreign Affairs Committee. I attach the notes from that committee meeting from the EU website. Entitled Background Information 09-02-98 The HAARP Project and non-lethal weapons, it is worth reading in its entirety. Tom Spencer invited the Americans to attend to discuss HAARP, but they declined.

Unfortunately, the procedures of the European Union do not require such meetings to be minuted. This information is merely a summary of what was discussed.

The hearing contributed to the report written by Swedish MEP Maj Britt Theorin for the Foreign Affairs Committee entitled Report on the environment, security and foreign policy A4-0005/99. It was published 14th January 1999 after it received an endorsement or "opinion" from the Committee on the Environment, Public Health and Consumer Protection.
                            ----

So there was a parliamentary debate first and the report came out of it. And as in my above post a resolution was passed on that date.

Comment

• standin
                              Veteran
                              • Apr 2009

Dolemite,
                              Your shear naivety is a temptation to produce a fabricated outlandish work and get it placed on public records, just to see if you would quote it...
                              Your shear naivety tempts me to take the time, produce a real sounding websites with fraudulent credentials, and see if you would wander into the faction... Temptation....

There is something seriously wrong when mocking is the enticement of a male.
                              Last edited by standin; 07-08-2009, 01:50 PM.
                              To put it simply, we need to worry a lot less about how to communicate our actions and much more about what our actions communicate.
                              MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• Dolemite!
                                Banned
                                • Jun 2009

You're a basket case. Seek help.

Comment

Working...