ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2007

The French guy certainly was!

Comment

• standin
      Veteran
      • Apr 2009

Originally posted by sadaist
      Debunking the thought that Obama may have been checking out this girls butt was on every network news station tonight. Anyone else find it odd that the television & Internet news outlets are working so hard to show this was nothing more than just a misleading photograph? Yahoo has had it as it's featured piece all day and the network newscasts led with it. Been lots of badly timed pictures on the Internet before, just never seen this type of push to show that it was innocent.
      Thing is, I too, would have looked at a flamboyantly dressed person and very possibly amused myself at their unique attire. She was oddly, though provocatively, dressed for the international political event.

Even the French president's gaze has a suggestion of "My that is unusual." But the French president was not as couth with his amusement, be it "silly girl" or predatory.
      To put it simply, we need to worry a lot less about how to communicate our actions and much more about what our actions communicate.
      MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• alexpgrimes
        Foot Soldier
        • Jan 2004

oh lawdy dat white grrl got no booty...
        If I want any shit out of you, I'll squeeze your head.

Comment

• lesfunk
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
          Debunking the thought that Obama may have been checking out this girls butt was on every network news station tonight. Anyone else find it odd that the television & Internet news outlets are working so hard to show this was nothing more than just a misleading photograph? Yahoo has had it as it's featured piece all day and the network newscasts led with it. Been lots of badly timed pictures on the Internet before, just never seen this type of push to show that it was innocent.
          Bullshit. He was checking out her ass. No Doubt
          http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

Working...