Running diary of State Of The Union address...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigBadBrian
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Pink Spider
    Good comeback.

Your reverse homophobe psychology won't work on me.

I knew you were a dyke.
    “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Pink Spider
      Sniper
      • Jan 2004

Well, that would be consistent with your fantasies and your wife being so butch, but no.

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Daves PA rental

9:30 Arrrrrrrrgh!!! Ted Kennedy's mutant head! (Holey Parkinsons disease, Batman! Look at that head shake!)

9:31 Standing O from Hillary (I would bang her sideways...)

9:32 Um, was that outloud?

9:32:06 Bush rolls up his sleeves like a wild man and starts pounding his fist in the air, yelling the names of random states...oh wait, that was Howard Dean last night...
        god damn, I crack myself up...guess im the only one...
        Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• Ally_Kat
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

9:32:06 Bush rolls up his sleeves like a wild man and starts pounding his fist in the air, yelling the names of random states...oh wait, that was Howard Dean last night...
          I think he just wanted us to know that he knew his states. lol And wtf was up with that scream at the end of it. That didn't sound human!

And let me tell you, all the radio stations were playing it today making fun of him. The professors in the lounge today were NOT happy campers saying that by making fun of the weird inhuman scream that it was hindering Dean and making him look bad.
          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• rustoffa
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
            I think he just wanted us to know that he knew his states. lol And wtf was up with that scream at the end of it. That didn't sound human!

And let me tell you, all the radio stations were playing it today making fun of him. The professors in the lounge today were NOT happy campers saying that by making fun of the weird inhuman scream that it was hindering Dean and making him look bad.
            "The professors in the lounge today were NOT happy campers saying that by making fun of the weird inhuman scream"
            fuck,I got that far and spit beer all over.....(sides hurting)

Comment

Working...