Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BITEYOASS
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

Unless there is a natural disaster headed my way or an act of war has just occured, then I won't give a fuck about the news.

Comment

• Dolemite!
      Banned
      • Jun 2009

Originally posted by The Elfoid_TFS
      Generally the more high-brow Brits reckon Channel 4 has more informative, accurate news than the BBC. But yes, the BBC is one of the better stations out there for news...it's sponsored/funded by the government yet willing to openly criticise anyone in politics.

They are when they're all owned by different people with a multitude of agendas/attitudes. I don't think Murdoch is in charge of any of them.
      Maybe not Murdoch...

In any case, you can never underestimate self-censorship. It happens on a daily basis.

Comment

• Bandit02tn
        Full On Cocktard
        • Jul 2009

Originally posted by BITEYOASS
        Unless there is a natural disaster headed my way or an act of war has just occured, then I won't give a fuck about the news.
        Me too! Just hope that we don't have to rely on FEMA just ask New Orleans!
        With my last dying breath, I want to be able to say I tried everything on the menu-twice DLR 2001

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

FEMA did well in the 1990's with Hurricane Andrew and other serious disasters. Katrina was a mess because Chimpy left a fucking HORSE GROOMER in charge of the agency.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...