• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Train
    Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
    I take it you missed this episode ???
    Why, because the meaning of the essay was unclear? Pictures and sound completely change the meaning of those words?

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by jhale667
      Yeah, they're all at Rothfans now...
      I heard that Rothfans was going to be upgraded to be a chain letter due to it's popularity but noone wanted to give Savicki their address...

Comment

• Big Train
        Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
        Great, Mushroom...you're a "smart one". Congrats.
        Interesting the guilty-conscience Repub types here who took Maher's statement to mean he was ONLY talking about Republicans...he's the first one to say there's idiots on both sides on the aisle, and he continually criticizes Democrats as well.
        But that doesn't fit your agenda, does it?
        Well, if only because his "critical" scathing balance of Democrats is that they just make bad decisions from time to time. Republicans however, are morally wrong, deeply flawed horrible people. It's a subtle distinction you may not have picked up if you tend to judge along the same line he does.

Comment

• jhale667
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Big Train
          Republicans however, are morally wrong, deeply flawed horrible people.
          There's got to be at least one exception to that rule, but I haven't seen them yet...
          Originally posted by conmee
          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
          Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
          I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
          Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
          Originally posted by eddie78
          I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Big Train
            Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

Lol, I KNEW as I was typing that sentence that "This is the one he will make a quote out of" and I was right. Good thing I toned it down....

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Big Train
              Why, because the meaning of the essay was unclear? Pictures and sound completely change the meaning of those words?
              No, the intent is to show that, when warranted, Maher provides criticism to Democrats as well....
              Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

I doubt there's enough coolaid to go around for you sissies...

Comment

• jhale667
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Aren't you late for a Klan meeting?
                  Originally posted by conmee
                  If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                  Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                  I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                  Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                  Originally posted by eddie78
                  I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

No, the intent is to show that, when warranted, Maher provides criticism to Democrats as well....
                    The problem with Democrats is they want everybody dependant on them and they want to control everything. It's no longer the party of the working man that stood for workers rights.
                    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Blackflag
                      Banned
                      • Apr 2006

Originally posted by ELVIS
                      I doubt there's enough coolaid to go around for you sissies...
                      I think kool aid is spelled with a 'k.'

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                        The problem with Democrats is they want everybody dependant on them and they want to control everything. It's no longer the party of the working man that stood for workers rights.
                        The Bush Administration didn't want to control everything ?? Seriously ??
                        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• davehagarfan
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Jan 2009

The Bush Administration didn't want to control everything ?? Seriously ??

Yes they did and they did a piss poor job.....but the Democrats have ran the House for how long with the exception of 4 years in the 90s and 4 years in the 2000s.....we've only had the budget balanced and ran a surplus...atleast as far as I know...for a short time in the late 90s and that was when the Republicans were the majority in the House.....it's their job to balance the budget and make sure the country's check book is reconciled each quarter and they.....both Democrats and Republicans...very rarely accomplish that......so instead we get nutjob, crazy, asshole Congressmen from Bumfuck, Tx to blame all of Congress' incompetentcies on The Federal Reserve by lying through his ass....the sad thing is a bunch of kooks on the internet actually believe him.....

From how I understand it...it's really Congress and The President working together to make sure the Country pays it's bills and is in the black not the red but it's primarily Congress' job....Democrat and Republican alike and they've failed us time and time again.....

Comment

• Warham
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                            I heard that Rothfans was going to be upgraded to be a chain letter due to it's popularity but noone wanted to give Savicki their address...
                            We might not be upgrading any time soon, but as long as I'm still taking in air, the place ain't going anywhere.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                              Originally posted by Kristy
                              Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                              Originally posted by cadaverdog
                              I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

Working...