X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blackflag
    Banned
    • Apr 2006

Originally posted by ZahZoo
    None of these people were just walking down the street or sitting in their living rooms watching NASCAR on a given Sunday and the US Military happened to "bust" em in some local round up of the usual suspects.
    You know this how?

Originally posted by ZahZoo
    Most of these assholes were captured on the battlefield with gun, RPG, IED, etc... in hand!!
    Same question?

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
      I agree with the "NIMBY" reference, George Carlin did bits on that with building prisons for years....

But again, they've got a brand-new (and EMPTY) one in bumfuck Montana, maximum security....

You couldn't ask for a better location, could you ???
      As long as it's eastern Montana. Western Montana is a great place. I own some property there.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Nitro Express
        As long as it's eastern Montana. Western Montana is a great place. I own some property there.
        Yup, Hardin's in SE Montana....
        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• ZahZoo
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Blackflag
          You know this how?

Same question?
          There's been a number of reports from very credible sources detailing who is housed at Gitmo... Go read a little. You might learn something...
          "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

Working...