X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Troubles
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Feb 2004

Originally posted by FORD
    There's no "kook theory" about it. If you believe the "new government" of Iraq has anything even slightly resembling soverignty, then you're a damned idiot. It's a colonial government. And with 14 permanent military bases already planned, it's certainly safe to assume that the occupation will not be over anytime soon.

Nor did they ever intend for it to be. The PNAC agenda called for Iraq to be invaded first because of 2 reasons:

1) the oil , obviously.

2) the central location from which to stage the rest of the PNAC invasions.

That's the reality of it. And you can bet the Iraqis aren't fooled for a minute.
    I dont know if you are gonna give a shit about this or not, but my general feeling and others Ive spoken with in my circle of friends have believed this whole war was more of an offense rather than a retaliation from 9/11. It seems pretty cut and dry from our stand point that the US has great intentions of keeping a large amount of US soldiers stationed there with several bases permantly being built. Sounds more like what Germany wanted originaly- take over. Step by step. Country by Country? I dunno. Last I heard Iran was positioned on the border as well. Any new- news on that?
    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Cathedral
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

Yeah, Iran is about to make a huge mistake by crossing that border.

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

I suppose then.. that we're occupying Germany and Japan by having military bases there.. right ??

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
          I suppose then.. that we're occupying Germany and Japan by having military bases there.. right ??
          Actually, yes we are. And it should have ended decades ago. But at least the motive there wasn't corporate greed or spreading global fascism.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Mezro
            Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
            LOL Just when the thread was getting serious. Mezro to the rescue!
            I 'll share my political views but who really cares?

The world is a giant twisted herpes sore. I prefer to entertain the masses and not cause mass destruction in the name of God, oil or some mystical turban wearing monkey that you pray to while facing Mecca.

I read what Ford has to say, I read what Elvis has to say and I think both of those guys have good points and strong convictions.

For the record (take notes at home kids):

I'm Pro Choice

Don't believe in God or any type of organized religion

Despise the religious right...get over your holier than thou selves. If Jesus was alive today he would be getting blow jobs in the oval office while being prostate massaged with a crucifix. Oh yeah, fuck the Pope too...he can finger himself along with the rest of those child petting freaks.

Am against the war in Iraq (but never marched in the street like a douche and destroyed other peoples property) but fully support our troops.

Am all for military action in Afghanistan in the hunt for Bin Laden.

Have no party affiliation (and am not a Green Party tree fucker) and judge politicians on an individual basis even though most of them have their pockets padded by special interest groups.

I am not a fan of GWB or that prick Vice President of his. I did respect Colon Powell until he lied at the UN about the intelligence that led up to the invasion of Iraq.

I do believe some of the conspiracy theories surrounding 9/11, the Nick Berg chop and Dick Cheney's Shadow Government that he runs from the back of an ice cream truck somewhere in Baltimore.

I think Geraldo Rivera should be the new leader of Iraq. He has got the right type of mustache for the job.

So there you have it...like I said..who fucking cares?

Mezro...know why we didn't invade North Korea? SUV's don't run on kim chee...call the Daily Show...original Mezro humor coming through...
            Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

• Big Troubles
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Mezro
              I 'll share my political views but who really cares?

The world is a giant twisted herpes sore. I prefer to entertain the masses and not cause mass destruction in the name of God, oil or some mystical turban wearing monkey that you pray to while facing Mecca.

I read what Ford has to say, I read what Elvis has to say and I think both of those guys have good points and strong convictions.

For the record (take notes at home kids):

I'm Pro Choice

Don't believe in God or any type of organized religion

Despise the religious right...get over your holier than thou selves. If Jesus was alive today he would be getting blow jobs in the oval office while being prostate massaged with a crucifix. Oh yeah, fuck the Pope too...he can finger himself along with the rest of those child petting freaks.

Am against the war in Iraq (but never marched in the street like a douche and destroyed other peoples property) but fully support our troops.

Am all for military action in Afghanistan in the hunt for Bin Laden.

Have no party affiliation (and am not a Green Party tree fucker) and judge politicians on an individual basis even though most of them have their pockets padded by special interest groups.

I am not a fan of GWB or that prick Vice President of his. I did respect Colon Powell until he lied at the UN about the intelligence that led up to the invasion of Iraq.

I do believe some of the conspiracy theories surrounding 9/11, the Nick Berg chop and Dick Cheney's Shadow Government that he runs from the back of an ice cream truck somewhere in Baltimore.

I think Geraldo Rivera should be the new leader of Iraq. He has got the right type of mustache for the job.

So there you have it...like I said..who fucking cares?

Mezro...know why we didn't invade North Korea? SUV's don't run on kim chee...call the Daily Show...original Mezro humor coming through...
              Geraldo has the mustache AND the shifty eyes! You are full of piss and vinegar tonight! Im not sharing my weed with you. Your high on war!
              "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Mezro
                Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                Geraldo has the mustache AND the shifty eyes! You are full of piss and vinegar tonight! Im not sharing my weed with you. Your high on war!
                I'm pretty pissed about the state of the world; just trying to lighten the mood a bit before we all die of heart attacks, overexposure to strip malls and the super sizing of gophers.

Mezro...Corky from Life Goes On for President
                Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

• Big Troubles
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Feb 2004

Yes, it's a sad state of affairs. I fear more for my kids than me though.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                    Actually, yes we are. And it should have ended decades ago. But at least the motive there wasn't corporate greed or spreading global fascism.
                    um...no, we aren't.

would you like the treaties we have with Japan and the NATO charter posted?
                    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Cathedral
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

No he wouldn't, they consist of facts and he just doesn't see those on any issue.
                      Besides, why ruin his record of creating his own or borrowing from another Leftie with a chip on his ballot.

I on the other hand would just love to see them, being the realist that i am today.

Comment

• John Ashcroft
                        Veteran
                        • Jan 2004

Ford, you don't really know what's going on in Europe and Japan... We've agreed to provide security provided they never pursue an offensive military capablility. It's as simple as that. That's why all the bases...

Oh, and by the way, a majority of operations in the Bosnian war were launched from bases in Germany. So your favorite President himself is guilty of using European bases to "spread fascism" too (by your own definition). Is Slick Willie "PNAC"? Is his husband?

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

Post the treaties Ally.. I'm too busy...

My mom had a stroke friday...

Comment

• Mr Grimsdale
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by John Ashcroft
                            We've agreed to provide security provided they never pursue an offensive military capablility. It's as simple as that. That's why all the bases...
                            Is that really the terms of the deal?

Guess that might explain why the Germans didn't want to take part in any action.
                            Originally posted by flappo
                            i'm sure grimsdale's on drugs

Originally posted by Cato
                            translating your Japanese.

"Master Cato is...I order, it's yours. don't ask me to do gay material for the life of me because you kick my bat."

omae baka dana?

Comment

• Eyes of the Night
                              Veteran
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                              My mom had a stroke friday...
                              I'm sorry bro, if it makes you feel any better my dad has prostate cancer which IS hereditary ... so at age 60 I'll have it too ...

She alright bro? ... Pm me dogg ...
                              Broken down n' dirty dressed in rags ...

Comment

• Big Troubles
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Feb 2004

Shitty Elvis. Sorry to hear.

Comment

Working...