• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Blackflag
    Uh... what?

What's "liberal" about darpa? It's defense research. And it was started under a republican president.

What?

I do like the Al Gore joke, though.
    It started as a government project at DARPA (for communications purposes after the apocalypse) and was prevented from being swallowed and controlled by various corporations that would have sought to control it and prevent it's mass distribution...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

I worked at the Pentagon during that timeframe in the JCS communications center, we had an ARPA and a DARPA.....
      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Blackflag
        Banned
        • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
        It started as a government project at DARPA (for communications purposes after the apocalypse) and was prevented from being swallowed and controlled by various corporations that would have sought to control it and prevent it's mass distribution...
        Yeah, I know. But there's nothing "liberal" about darpa. Or the internet, for that matter. What are you on?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Blackflag
          Yeah, I know. But there's nothing "liberal" about darpa. Or the internet, for that matter. What are you on?
          I never said they were? What are you fucking on?

Comment

Working...