X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Blackflag
    Agreed. Then why the fuck are you people always screaming to raise taxes on people making more than 105?? Give me a fucking break.
    Because Warren Buffett should not pay less taxes than his own secretary. And he will tell you that himself, although most in his tax bracket would not.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• LoungeMachine
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Agreed. Then why the fuck are you people always screaming to raise taxes on people making more than 105?? Give me a fucking break.
      That's not income tax, that's SS tax....

SS tax isnt supposed to go for Bombs and Bombay Martinis for Congress.....

Imagine making SS solvent forever, without a nickle of income tax involved.....

Originally posted by Kristy
      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
      Originally posted by cadaverdog
      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Agreed.
        Cunt.
        The "cunt" was worth the effort of an edit?

okay.

Happy to make you feel better.....

Comment

• LoungeMachine
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by FORD
          Because Warren Buffett should not pay less taxes than his own secretary. And he will tell you that himself, although most in his tax bracket would not.
          And why should cap gains taxes be HALF of what working people pay?

FUCK WALL STREET WITH THEIR OWN DISEASED COCKS.

cunts

Comment

• Blackflag
            Banned
            • Apr 2006

As your feeble friend pointed out, that has to do with enforcement of the existing rates, and not a problem with the rates themselves.

Secondly, that's a lame-ass urban legend that he uses to pander to people with. Stop pretending that's the rule and not the exception.

Comment

• Blackflag
              Banned
              • Apr 2006

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
              The "cunt" was worth the effort of an edit?

okay.

Happy to make you feel better.....

Comment

• Blackflag
                Banned
                • Apr 2006

That's not income tax, that's SS tax....

SS tax isnt supposed to go for Bombs and Bombay Martinis for Congress.....
                You just defeated your own argument. It isn't segregated for my retirement. In effect, it's just another tax. So all you're saying is that we should raise taxes on people making 105.

Whether it's to pay for bombs, or your retirement, it's fucking unconscionable.

Imagine making SS solvent forever, without a nickle of income tax involved.....
                That's a nice lifetime movie. Back here in the real world, every extra dollar we pay either buys a bullet or goes to Goldman Sachs. Cut the fucking taxes and cut the spending. Period. Anybody who thinks the taxes should increase doesn't live in reality.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

As your feeble friend pointed out, that has to do with enforcement of the existing rates, and not a problem with the rates themselves.

Secondly, that's a lame-ass urban legend that he uses to pander to people with. Stop pretending that's the rule and not the exception.
                  Who and what are you replying to?

Use the quote function, it is your friend.....

*edit* cunt

Comment

• Blackflag
                    Banned
                    • Apr 2006

I was responding to the Warren Buffett bullshit.

It would have been clear who I was replying to if you hadn't inserted your vapid bullshit inbetween.

Ass.
                    Last edited by Blackflag; 02-19-2010, 04:09 AM. Reason: Clarity.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

I was responding to the Warren Buffett bullshit.

It would have been clear who I was replying to if you hadn't inserted your vapid bullshit inbetween.

Ass.
                      Hey, you got to use the word vapid....

I know you couldn't wait to log on and throw that gem out there...

I help yet again.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

Ass.
                        or if you had simply used the quote function like non-Yakimanians do everyday....

Comment

• Blackflag
                          Banned
                          • Apr 2006

I use it all the time, along with vacuous. The more people I meet, the more appropriate they seem.

Comment

• Blackflag
                            Banned
                            • Apr 2006

Yakimanians

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

Yakimites?

Comment

• Nitro Express
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

We're never going to agree on this, because you're one of those "tax the neighbor" welfare douchebags....but why the fuck should anybody pay into SS over $105 if they're never going to see a dime of that money back?

SS was set up to be a retirement program, not a welfare program. Why the fuck should somebody making more than $105 be forced to pay for your retirement?

I have a better idea. Just eliminate SS, and I'll pay for my retirement, and you pay for yours. There's nothing more fair than that.
                                Social Security was a ponzi scheme from the get go. When it was enacted the average male lived to be age 65 which is the age that you can collect Social Security. So it was calculated that most people who paid into the system would die before they collected. Today the average male in the US lives to age 75 and so the slush fund is having to pay more out than anticipated. It never was about retirement, it was about fleecing the dumb public. One of the great schemes along with the Federal Reserve Act.
                                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...