It's time for another Gay Republican scandal!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bueno bob
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
    Now we can get this fuckin' homo out of office and put in a law-abiding, God-fearing conservative Republican!

What's that verse in the bible again? Something about removing the dick from your own butt before you complain about anothers?
    Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
      Thank you, FORD, for being so aware of all the gay news.

It pays to have you, our resident fag, on this board.

Now we can get this fuckin' homo out of office and put in a law-abiding, God-fearing conservative Republican!

Brian, your purse just fell out of your keyboard...

Do you too run around reminding your neighbors that you're a retired Navy seamen?

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

More like full of Navy semen...

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Apparently Senator "Assburn" is from Bakersfield. I wonder if he's from SockFucker's district?
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

They had another gay scandal at the Vatican as well. The GOP and the Vatican should share some warm oil and anal lube together.
            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

One thing politicians are good at is fucking you up the ass.
              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Senator Assburn admits he's gay....

Ashburn: "I am gay."

State Sen. Roy Ashburn, the Bakersfield Republican who was arrested in Sacramento last week on suspicion of drunk driving, came out as gay in a radio interview this morning.

"I am gay. And so, those are the words that have been so difficult for me for so long," Ashburn told radio host Inga Barks on her show on the KERN station in Bakersfield.

The announcement follows days of intense scrutiny of Ashburn's personal life after he was arrested just after 2 a.m. on March 3. A Sacramento television station reported that Ashburn was at a popular gay dance club that night and several people have said they have seen the senator at gay bars in the city.

His sexual orientation is at issue because Ashburn has one of the staunchest records of voting against bills that would expand rights for gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender Californians.

Ashburn did not specifically say that he was at a gay club the night of his arrest, but said, "through my own actions I made my personal life public."

He defended his voting record, saying he cast votes that his constituents wanted. Ashburn represents the 18th Senate District, which covers a huge swath of the central and southern part of the state.

"I felt my duty, and I still feel this way, is to represent my constituents," Ashburn said, adding later that "I don't think it's something that has affected or will affect how I do my job."

The senator is expected to be back at the Capitol today when the Senate meets for a 2 p.m. floor session.

"I pray to God that I can find peace and I want to go back to work in the Senate and work hard for the people who sent me to the Legislature," he said.

Posted By: Wyatt Buchanan (Email) | March 08 2010 at 10:15 AM

SFGate: Politics Blog : Ashburn: "I am gay."
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Well.... at least he was finally honest about it. As opposed to the "still in denial" Larry Craig, or the "God cured me, so now only my wife fucks me in the ass with a dildo molded from my own cock" Rev. Ted Haggard.

As far as the excuse of "voting how his constituents" want, I'm wondering if that only applies to homophobic legislation, or if he does that across the board. If he's like most politicians lately, I think we know the answer...
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• GAR
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
                    Wait, isn't that YOUR gig?

No, that wasn't you trying to project or anything...not at all...
                    Wow, the minute FORD mentions a cock in passenger seat, Jay pipes in demanding to sit on the shotgun too.

Still playing Miss Cleo with yourself?
                    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 03-09-2010, 02:21 PM.

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

And how was your visit with JizzyStool, GAyR?
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• jhale667
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by GAyR
                        I ♥ cock!
                        Tell us something we don't know... :tongue0011:
                        Originally posted by conmee
                        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                        Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                        I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                        Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                        Originally posted by eddie78
                        I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• sadaist
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                          As far as the excuse of "voting how his constituents" want, I'm wondering if that only applies to homophobic legislation, or if he does that across the board. If he's like most politicians lately, I think we know the answer...

Might just be a good sounding excuse he is spouting. However, I wish more elected officials voted for their constituents, rather than what they are paid the most to vote for (or blackmailed/strong armed to vote for).

This is why so many regular people are getting so pissed off...at either party. They stopped listening to any of us a long time ago.
                          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                            Might just be a good sounding excuse he is spouting. However, I wish more elected officials voted for their constituents, rather than what they are paid the most to vote for (or blackmailed/strong armed to vote for).

This is why so many regular people are getting so pissed off...at either party. They stopped listening to any of us a long time ago.
                            Yeah, you got that right. I never thought I could be so disappointed in the results of a Democratic electoral landslide as I am right now.
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                              Wow, the minute FORD mentions a cock in passenger seat, Jay pipes in demanding to sit on the shotgun too.

Still playing Miss Cleo with yourself?
                              GAR, if you're just coming in here to throw insults at actual posters while contributing nothing, just get the fuck out now...

Comment

Working...