X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jhale667
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
    Kind of ironic since you and GAR seem like the resident gay couple sperming in each other's wakes...
    Throw in BignBadnBrie and it's a three-way...

Originally posted by FORD
    And once again, GAyR shows his complete lack of reading comprehension, which is ironic for someone who spends as much time in a library as he does.

I've had no problems calling out Obama when he's wrong, and I'll continue to do so.

Do I "regret" voting for him? Not really.

Do I "regret" that Howard Dean or Al Gore weren't options in the primary? Definitely.

Agree. And for the record, I never said I was "wrong" about Obama either; true I don't agree with some of the things he's done so far, but do I regret voting for him, or think Grandpa and Brainless would have done a better job? Not in the slightest.
    Originally posted by conmee
    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
    Originally posted by eddie78
    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• kwame k
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Feb 2008

Most of us have called Obama out on his faults and have called out congress on them, too.

A fact that seems lost on the Mental Midgets here......but then again, these guys don't deal in facts. They deal in blogs, viewpoints and rhetoric.

I will say this, considering that Gar is the biggest "Pathological Liar" on this board......he should be an expert on the subject
      Originally posted by vandeleur
      E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• kwame k
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Feb 2008

Obama lied when he said he would live within McCain/Feingold
        So did the guy who fucking co-authored the bill, moron.

Merrill Lynch $373,595
        Citigroup Inc $322,051
        Morgan Stanley $273,452
        Goldman Sachs $230,095
        JPMorgan Chase & Co $228,107
        US Government $208,379
        AT&T Inc $201,438
        Wachovia Corp $195,063
        UBS AG $192,493
        Credit Suisse Group $183,353
        PricewaterhouseCoopers $167,900
        US Army $167,820
        Bank of America $166,026
        Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher $159,596
        Blank Rome LLP $154,226
        Greenberg Traurig LLP $146,437
        US Dept of Defense $144,105
        FedEx Corp $131,974
        Bear Stearns $117,498
        Lehman Brothers $114,357

LINK
        E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• bueno bob
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

And, for what it's worth (and anybody keeping score), Obama was never my main man...I've been more than clear that it was and always has been Kucinich, but America's not really ready for the golden age he'll usher in yet. Maybe by 2016, though...
          Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• knuckleboner
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
            And, for what it's worth (and anybody keeping score), Obama was never my main man...I've been more than clear that it was and always has been Kucinich, but America's not really ready for the golden age he'll usher in yet. Maybe by 2016, though...
            no chance. kucinich is kind of the liberal version of ron paul. he's got his fans, but he will never appeal to the general population.

Comment

• bueno bob
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by knuckleboner
              no chance. kucinich is kind of the liberal version of ron paul. he's got his fans, but he will never appeal to the general population.
              Probably right...with the exception that Kucinich actually KNOWS what to do with an economy, of course...
              Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

Truth be told, I'd imagine it's more likely that we'll see Al Franken as President sooner than we'll see Kucinich, but that's not necessarily a bad thing either.
                Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Obama is just another corrupt politician bought and paid by the big corporations and banks. They must be offering him a ton of perks to get this manditory pay the insurance companies scam because he won't give up on it. It's not real healthcare reform, everyone knows it but yet he keeps pushing it.
                  No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Obama is his own worst enemy. He is so full of himself, that he fails to realize the people don't like what he keeps pushing. He's destroyed any trust people had in him and the last thing we need in these critical times is a lame duck president. We need a real leader, not some pushy salesman for the health insurance industry.
                    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• bueno bob
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

The best way to institute REAL health care reform is by socializing it. Good luck getting a Republican to listen to THAT, though...you know, because it's evil, God hates it, and the next thing you know they'll take your guns away, the dirty bastards!
                      Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• kwame k
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Feb 2008

The best way to institute REAL health care reform is by socializing it. Good luck getting a Republican to listen to THAT, though...you know, because it's evil, God hates it, and the next thing you know they'll take your guns away, the dirty bastards!
                        ....don't forget letting Mexicans steal your high paying job

Comment

• knuckleboner
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Jan 2004

Probably right...with the exception that Kucinich actually KNOWS what to do with an economy, of course...
                          so does ron paul...just take it back to he 18th century...

Comment

• GAR
                            Banned
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                            all they can come up with as a solution is to somehow squeeze more out of us....one way or another.

And before anyone hits me with the "But Bush" crap, I hate them all.
                            My solutions:

1. Vote the best guy for the office regardless of party.
                            2. Dismantle the Electoral College system which is unfair.
                            3. Pester the Democrats in your community that they better quit spending and start cutting back to reduce the deficit.
                            4. Support judicial reform: cameras in the court, increased penaties for corrupt judges and lawmakers.

Comment

• GAR
                              Banned
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                              We need a real leader, not some pushy salesman for the health insurance industry.
                              Keep an eye on Warren Buffet in all this: Obama has delayed his south Asian conferences to take part with Pelosi in jamming this fucking Health INSURANCE bill down Congress' throat.

I've said all along it's about health INSURANCE. If they gave one shit about healthcare, they would leave medicare alone for the old people and start policing all the fraud.. it only took one episode on 60minutes to show billions being pissed away on fake billing.

Why won't Obama stop that shti? It's my fucking tax money! And it's not gonna be there when you turn old, is it..

Comment

• Blackflag
                                Banned
                                • Apr 2006

Originally posted by GAR
                                My solutions:

1. Vote the best guy for the office regardless of party.
                                I'd go a step further and say, vote for the third party candidate, regardless of party.

Comment

Working...