Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

The US Dollar with hyperinflate and the US will go bankrupt. This is where we are heading. Neither Democrats nor Republicans have done anything to fix any of these serious problems. The bailouts (coverups) bought some time but Ben Bernake is running out of tricks and Obamacare will actually pull what's left of the economy down. The US Federal Government will control more of a broken corpse of a country. Much like a gang getting control over a shitty neighborhood. But then the American people let it happen, they got the government they deserved.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• GAR
      Banned
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
      He also spouted the birther nonsense, and when Thom asked him if he believed Obama was the Antichrist, the fucking idiot actually said "Well yeah he is, it says so right in the Bible!!"

Yeah, sure it does......
      If Obama is the Antichrist, he has to rise up from a mortal injury of some type, and I believe also he has to proclaim himself Messiah in the Temple after the Jews rebuild it - which currently hold floorplan to a mosque.

Even if that mosque was hit with a Palestinian scud tomorrow, and Temple rebuilt, such a timeline might be ten or twenty years off..

Comment

• sadaist
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by GAR
        If Obama is the Antichrist, he has to rise up from a mortal injury of some type, and I believe also he has to proclaim himself Messiah in the Temple after the Jews rebuild it - which currently hold floorplan to a mosque.

Even if that mosque was hit with a Palestinian scud tomorrow, and Temple rebuilt, such a timeline might be ten or twenty years off..

To many football fans, Mile High Stadium was a temple. Obama gave a speech to 75,000+ at Invesco Field which was the "rebuilt" version of the Mile High Stadium temple. This is where Obama proclaimed himself the Democratic nominee and savior.

So maybe it's already happened.

Although I have always hated the Broncos and Mile High to me was just a place where a lot of home runs get hit. So you have to determine this one for yourself.
        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

If the Antichrist was going to announce himself to the world in Denver, then I'd be more inclined to believe it was John Elway.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ZahZoo
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by binnie
            I don't think that healthcare is the biggest problem facing America - judging by that poll, the US education system is clearly in dire straits.........
            I'd have to differ with that opinion... for the most part I've seen some good improvement in the US school systems. There may be some terrible schools in certain areas of large shit-hole cities. But that's not the norm across most of the nation... least not in my experience.
            "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Cathedral
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

When THEE anti-christ actually comes along, i'm quite certain you'll be able to spot them pretty quick if you have read the bible. I'll give you a hint: It'll be the guy that EVERY right wing christian nut job flocks to as if they were Christ reborn, and they act as if they are, Christ re-born. The self appointed prophets (false of course) will drop to their knees and worship this lunatic without question.

So far the closest thing we have to that right now is Nancy Pelosi, but she's just an evil, vile, bitch, not anti-christ material at all.

Obama? He's a douche bag, doing apparently what he thinks is best in his own judgement. No different than several past Presidents who were doomed to serving only one term.
              Bush? well, he came close to being an anti-christ but even Satan knew he couldn't be taken seriously for very long.

No, we haven't see that person yet...soon, it won't be long now.

Comment

• knuckleboner
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                Obamacare fucks the middle class and the small business owner. They didn't follow the Constitution in passing it and it violates the 10th Amendment. The Rupublicans were instrumental in violating the Constitution with the Patriot Act but then the Democrats were in on that one too.

Give it time, you will see Obamacare will be a fiasco and won't solve the problems people think it's going to solve. Get ready for increased prices, less jobs, more buerocracy, and higher taxes. Get ready to have your standard of living decline. Enjoy.
                exactly how didn't they follow the constitution in passing it? near as i can tell, the procedure was 100% constitutional.

as for fucking the middle class and small businesses? any business that has less than 50 employees is not subject to the law. though, if they want to offer their employees health care (which is currenlty quite expensive for a small business) and try and compete for employees with the bigger companies, the law offers them tax credits.

as for the middle class, the vast majority of them won't be subject to a tax, and are already receiving health care, so they wouldn't pay the fee for not having it.

i'm not saying its a pefect law. it's definitely not. but it's not quite as bad as some are portraying, either...

Comment

• Satan
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Cathedral
                  Bush? well, he came close to being an anti-christ but even Satan knew he couldn't be taken seriously for very long.
                  Such a shame.... such great evil wasted on somebody so stupid.
                  Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                  I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Unchainme
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Apr 2005

Originally posted by FORD
                    If the Antichrist was going to announce himself to the world in Denver, then I'd be more inclined to believe it was John Elway.
                    Us in Cleveland believe that.

I've had a theory it's ben roethlisberger myself.

Dude grew up in the state of Ohio, and HATED the Browns and Bengals and was a front running fan of the Broncos and 49ers at the time.

Is offered a scholarship to play TE at THE Ohio State University, declines that and Goes to the university that most of us don't like in MAC and the proceeds to get drafted by one of the biggest enemies of the state in Pittsburgh, and has proceeded to crush our dreams quite often.

Just built up as the perfect anti-christ to Cleveland sports.
                    Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• Unchainme
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Apr 2005

Originally posted by sadaist
                      To many football fans, Mile High Stadium was a temple. Obama gave a speech to 75,000+ at Invesco Field which was the "rebuilt" version of the Mile High Stadium temple. This is where Obama proclaimed himself the Democratic nominee and savior.

So maybe it's already happened.

Although I have always hated the Broncos and Mile High to me was just a place where a lot of home runs get hit. So you have to determine this one for yourself.
                      true evil occurred there in January 1988.

YouTube - Kosar and Browns 1987 Comeback - Drive 5

Browns have never, ever, ever been anywhere near a championship that crap went down. That place is pure evil.
                      Last edited by Unchainme; 03-29-2010, 09:02 PM.
                      Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

Working...