Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

This scene was obviously inspired by Ronnie's telling of the doctor "I hope you're a Republican"

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/99q_rcbTfb4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/99q_rcbTfb4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
    Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Satan
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
      I remember the aftermath with all the crazy reports about Hinkley and his obsession with Jodie Foster and Taxi Driver.....can you imagine being Jodie and having to deal with all the media attention.
      Just imagine the conversation had Hinkley been successful....

HINKLEY: Jodie, I just killed the President for you!

FOSTER: Er, uh.... that's nice.... Hey, you got a sister?

I mean, for Hell's sake, if you're going to kill a President to impress some chick, at least pick one who is even capable of being attracted to you.
      Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
      I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• kwame k
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Feb 2008

Ouch....no one said Hinkley was the sharpest tack on the board
        Originally posted by vandeleur
        E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• chefcraig
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
          Always loved Nightline.

The irony here is it was started to track the Iranian Hostages' treatment, and progress getting them released.
          Saturday Night Live did a brilliant parody of the Nightline treatment with a young Eddie Murphy portraying Buckwheat, who was assassinated. Joe Piscopo plays Ted Koppel.

param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.hulu.com/embed/LzaD4DKLsYNPbHa1wma0gg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" width="512" height="296"></embed></object>
          Last edited by chefcraig; 03-30-2010, 08:42 PM.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
          ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• LoungeMachine
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Satan
            I mean, for Hell's sake, if you're going to kill a President to impress some chick, at least pick one who is even capable of being attracted to you.
            Why does Savicki's obsession with Laura Branigan suddenly come to mind?

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Gotta love Haig for his "I'm throwing my helmet into the ring" campaign kickoff.

Was that not Bill Clintons slogan?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                Was that not Clintons slogan?

Shrillary's??

I believe her's was I'm throwing my dick into the ring

Come to think of it, so was Bill's

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I thought this thread was going to be about Zah becoming a grandparent...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by chefcraig
                    Saturday Night Live did a brilliant parody of the Nightline treatment with a young Eddie Murphy portraying Buckwheat, who was assassinated. Joe Piscopo plays Ted Koppel.
                    That was hilarious !! 2nd best SNL lineup behind the original....
                    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Shrillary's??

I believe her's was I'm throwing my dick into the ring

Come to think of it, so was Bill's
                      Got me before I realised I had to clarify my brilliant gag...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Dec 2003

This scene was obviously inspired by Ronnie's telling of the doctor "I hope you're a Republican"
                        "She booted all over the back of her car. You know they're gonna make me pay for that..."
                        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/99q_rcbTfb4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/99q_rcbTfb4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
                          Great stuff but stretching credibility to almost Independance Day levels.

I remember an ER doctor telling me about the Reagan shooting and how when he arrived the fairly junior doctor on duty went to call his senior doctor and Reagans Secret Service guys made him hang up without talking to him.

The insisted that Reagan was treated exactly like any other gunshot victim and calling the senior consultant would have broken that protocol.

The idea behind this is/was that they had done research prior to the shooting and decided that ER acting differently treating the president as a special case could be dangerous to him.

Not sure if that policy is still in place now you have a black president...

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
                            Veteran
                            • May 2004

Just one more inch...and a few litres of blood...and the USA could have once again been great.

Instead you got 7 more years of devastating Reaganonomics....

If only John Hinckley was a better shot.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

If only he had had his glass of orange juice without the vitamin C....

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
                                Veteran
                                • May 2004

Or just one inch to the right....

Alas....We were stuck with George Sr......Well...What do I give a fuck?.....I'm not a Yankee...Just commentary...nothing more.

Maybe if Ronnie was dusted he would have been a real legand,...instead of a right wing douche bag monolith who did nothing more than destroy the once-great USA....Ronnie was the start of the decline of a great nation...He was a fucking douche bag.

Tits on a bull...no offense to bulls

Comment

Working...