Iran: what would you do about their nuclear program?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thome
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Mar 2005

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
    So if a country is attacked, and you want to end the war, you are well within your rights as a nation to drop nuclear weapons.

This is your stand?

Yes or no?

I know the Q wasn't directed at me, but hey it's a free country...the answer is yes. That is thier purpose. That is what they are made for.

You can take it up the ass like a liberal douche candy assed cry baby, Oh what did we do to deserve this, attitude .

The world won't end, just thiers... completely.

Nukes are not acci=dents you build one, it goes off by accident, we bury you with five more .

No quarter.

Comment

• Blackflag
      Banned
      • Apr 2006

So shame on the U.S. for using the bomb...but every crackpot who wants them should have them.

Makes sense.

Comment

• kwame k
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Feb 2008

Why are we the ones who decide who has them and who doesn't. I'm sick of us being the world police and considering our performance at that job, it's time for someone else to take over.

Nations with nuclear weapons effect more than just the US and let the rest of the world deal with this.

Do I want to see Iran have nukes.....fuck no, but it's time for the rest of the world to play a greater role.......we have a horrible track record with nukes, so who are we to preach.
        Originally posted by vandeleur
        E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• LoungeMachine
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Blackflag
          So shame on the U.S. for using the bomb...but every crackpot who wants them should have them.

Makes sense.
          Nice strawman

Show me where I said this?
          Originally posted by Kristy
          Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
          Originally posted by cadaverdog
          I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• thome
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by kwame k
            Why are we the ones who decide who has them and who doesn't. I'm sick of us being the world police and considering our performance at that job, it's time for someone else to take over.
            Could be the finest post in site history.

Within it's oddly arranged words, is the true meaning of why every country that has needed our help, not only for a time, but as soon as we show up and after, to aid in the persuit of something more than just the broad sweeping brush of the opaque surface headline in the local fishwrap.

Why..? If we don't ... .... ?

Comment

• sadaist
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
              North Korea has nukes and nobody seems to care.
              Because they don't have the electricity to fire one off. The town generator can only handle so much. You ever see a photo from space of North Korea at night? Crazy.

Russia and China have a bunch aimed at us and nobody seems to care.
              China isn't about to blow up their biggest debtor and consumer of their trash. Who else is going to buy their cheap plastic, lead painted toys in mass quantities?

Pakistan has them and nobody seems to care. India has them and nobody seems to care.
              These guys are only interested in killing each other.

It's old technology and everyone wants a big stick.
              Except us. We are lead to believe we should destroy all of ours and feel guilty we ever had them to begin with.
              “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jul 2004

We have known Iran is a problem for a long, long time. I still believe the wars in Afghanistan & Iraq were largely based on where will we be able to have military bases on either side of Iran. Circle the fucking wagons around them so to speak.

What's gonna be fucked is if we eventually go in there and it turns out there are no nukes at all. Just like Saddam, his WMD's, and all the UN resolutions he ignored.
                “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                  ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                  • Dec 2003

I remember when Israel tested one, and Jed wasn't too happy about that....
                  Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                    I remember when Israel tested one, and Jed wasn't too happy about that....
                    Thank God for Bingo Bob, huh?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Blackflag

Makes sense.

Where was your outrage when Pakistan got the bomb?

Yeah, exactly

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Dec 2003

Part of me thinks that Iran, should they build a bomb, are fucking crazy enough to use it on Israel.... Of course that will also kill many of their supporters in the area, but oh well...

But then again, North Korea are a couple sandwiches short of a picnic themselves, and they've had many years to drop one on the South....
                        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                          But then again, North Korea are a couple sandwiches short of a picnic themselves, and they've had many years to drop one on the South....
                          Don't think they could hit the south if they tried.....

But Iran is surrounded by 5 nuclear powers...

Wouldnt anyone want to make the world think they're armed?

Comment

• Blackflag
                            Banned
                            • Apr 2006

Nice strawman

Show me where I said this?
                            Strawman? Are you serious? Dude asked what should be done about Iran, and you bring up Hiroshima.

And I'm the one with the strawman?

Comment

• Blackflag
                              Banned
                              • Apr 2006

Where was your outrage when Pakistan got the bomb?

Yeah, exactly
                              Speaking of which...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                                There's always the Other category to cover ANYTHING.

However, "I don't know" is more appropriate for you, as usual.

Well, at least by saying "I don't know," I'd be far more intelligent in acknowledging what I don't know than a throbbing tool like you who pretends to have all the answers...

The beginning of true knowledge is "knowing what one doesn't know." But you wouldn't know that. Would you?

BTW, BigNadDouche, maybe you can actually give your own opinion on what we should do? Maybe bomb Iran and turn the largely anti-gov't Iranians into a galvanized force of national resistance?

Let the Israelis launch a foolish, pin-prick raid that will not only be ineffective, but explode the Islamic world against us in our unquestioning support for a renegade state that is frequently moving against our interests and selling our tech to China?
                                Last edited by Nickdfresh; 04-06-2010, 10:09 PM.

Comment

Working...