• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MAX
    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    It's true I don't really understand the rules. If lobsters and prawns lived on land who would eat them?
    I'm sorry Sesh but haggis is fucking awful!!!
    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by chan_bkny
      So how will cops go about enforcing this law? The governor who signed the bill into law doesn't know the criteria by which to judge an illegal immigrant. Someone here said poor English would be "a warning flag." What if someone is not speaking, just driving in his/her van down to a store to pick up baby diapers or something, just performing mundane chores like this? How can one tell what his/her immigration/citizenship status is? I'm serious.
      if any human being on the planet, regardless of skin pigmentation, is in the state of arizona, and is IN THE PROCESS OF COMMITTING A CRIME, the police are required to ask immigration status. you are takin' my "warning flag" out of context a bit. if there is a person from mongolia, who is caught stealing, and can't communicate with the officers, that could be an indicator of an illegal status, especially if his us drivers license is faded and torn, and his ssn number comes back inconclusive. simply an enhancer to questionableness (sp ?) in a given situation. some guy buyin' a beer in a store that can't speak english well, isn't gonna be pulled aside.
      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• MAX
        Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Everyone bitches about "profiling" well and in this day and age, stereotypical behavior encourages it. Examples; A driver all over the road at say 1 am? If a cop spots that, it might be safe to assume the fucktard's been drinkin', no? How about a bright car boomin' Tupac in a gang-infested area where there's been lotsa graffiti or drive byes, is it so horrible for a cop to profile a car that fits such a stereotypical description if it helps to keep a neighborhood safe? If the culprit's are not doing anything wrong then what should they be worried about? If they are pissed for dressing like NWA and being a nuicance, both shame on them and fuck them for wasting the police's valuable time and our tax dollars. Same applies with illegal's. It's a shame that law abiding citizens have to put up with the bullshit cos of the rest sneakin' over the border and pulling this crap. Unfortunately, it makes the situation shitty for everyone.

Regardless and as for the libby's whining and crying about it whilst throwing bottles at the police as they rioted in Arizona, I'd love to toss them a steaming hot cup of shut the fuck up and tell me the solution?

Welcome to the 21'st Century folks and I hate to tell you but this shit is only going to get worse unless immigration gets a serious makeover. Lastly and before some of you start hucking rocks my way, one of my best friends is a border patrolman by choice. He had a very cushy job as a air marshall but gave up the $$$ and promotion to get back on the field. After the stories he's told me (most of them are sad ones) he feels a responsibility to stop the illegal activity.
        Last edited by MAX; 04-27-2010, 02:36 PM.
        EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2007

and the fuckfaces who smeared refried beans in the shape of swastikas on the capitol building, are you fucking kidding me?
          Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• MAX
            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
            and the fuckfaces who smeared refried beans in the shape of swastikas on the capitol building, are you fucking kidding me?
            Yeah, that was bullshit!!! Yet, the whiny's (my new name for 'em and they know who the are and represent) claims the only violent one's are the tea baggers?
            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Blackflag
              Banned
              • Apr 2006

I love refritos.

Comment

• MAX
                Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

What are those? :confused:
                EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Blackflag
                  Banned
                  • Apr 2006

I think that's what George Bush calls refried beans...

Comment

• MAX
                    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Yeah, just looked 'em up. Guess that's what some people call them? I love them as well. Especially the authentic one's cooked with lard.
                    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• chefcraig
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Blackflag
                      I think that's what George Bush Sr. calls refried beans...
                      The little brown ones.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• sadaist
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jul 2004

All this talk of chorizo, I wonder if we get rid of all the Mexicans that are here illegally how it will impact the food we are able to get.

Back to the new AZ law, I'm wondering how this is different than all of the border checkpoints set up all over the southern states. In Southern CA, most major freeways have several border checkpoints. All traffic is stopped and 4+ border patrol agents stand in the lanes. They ask each driver of each vehicle what their citizenship is. "US" I always reply, then I get the wave through. These guys are trained to look for suspicious people and know what to look for & who to flag over into secondary for further questioning. Why are people not up in arms about this? What exactly is the difference now that law enforcement officers will be afforded the same tools as these border patrol agents?

The border checkpoints don't run 24 hours a day. Many times they are closed...or open meaning you just cruise through at freeway speeds. They don't have a set schedule of when they perform stops or allow free flow traffic.
                        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Anonymous
                          Banned
                          • May 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                          I'm sorry Sesh but haggis is fucking awful!!!
                          You're crazy. I LOOOOVE haggis.

SOUNDS disgusting, when someone tells you what it is... but it's so damn good, Jaysus Krist...

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• Blackflag
                            Banned
                            • Apr 2006

Originally posted by sadaist
                            All this talk of chorizo, I wonder if we get rid of all the Mexicans that are here illegally how it will impact the food we are able to get.

Back to the new AZ law, I'm wondering how this is different than all of the border checkpoints set up all over the southern states. In Southern CA, most major freeways have several border checkpoints. All traffic is stopped and 4+ border patrol agents stand in the lanes. They ask each driver of each vehicle what their citizenship is. "US" I always reply, then I get the wave through. These guys are trained to look for suspicious people and know what to look for & who to flag over into secondary for further questioning. Why are people not up in arms about this? What exactly is the difference now that law enforcement officers will be afforded the same tools as these border patrol agents?

The border checkpoints don't run 24 hours a day. Many times they are closed...or open meaning you just cruise through at freeway speeds. They don't have a set schedule of when they perform stops or allow free flow traffic.
                            If I'm crossing the border - sure, check my ID to make sure I'm American. I have no problem with that. Makes sense.

But if I'm walking down the street in Yakima, minding my own business, and I haven't done anything wrong? Leave me the fuck alone and don't ask me for my ID.

Comment

• sadaist
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Blackflag
                              If I'm crossing the border - sure, check my ID to make sure I'm American. I have no problem with that. Makes sense.

But if I'm walking down the street in Yakima, minding my own business, and I haven't done anything wrong? Leave me the fuck alone and don't ask me for my ID.

The border checkpoints I'm speaking of are no where near the border. There is one on I-15 north of Escondido...a good 45 miles north of the border. There are others on I-5 & I-8, again no where near the border. These are checkpoints the border patrol has to look for illegals & smuggling. When operating, they stop every vehicle, eye the driver and either wave you through or have you go into secondary.

Read this. This checkpoint is near where I live.

“Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Blackflag
                                Banned
                                • Apr 2006

Originally posted by sadaist
                                The border checkpoints I'm speaking of are no where near the border.
                                Then it sounds like California's shitty DUI checkpoints, and their fireworks checkpoints - and I don't like any of them.

No probable cause = leave me the fuck alone.

Comment

Working...