X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigBadBrian
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
    I'm "a cunt?" You sound a tad unhinged and on the verge of asking to be banned again.
    You just proved his point with that statement, Nikkk. Lighten up!
    “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Blackflag
      Banned
      • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
      Homecunting Queen this year...
      That may be the nicest thing anybody's ever said to me.

Comment

• Dr. Love
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by hambon4lif
        Fuck it then, I'll do it!

Not only do I find the initial post detestable beyond words, but I honestly feel it sets the entire human race back to the last century!....not an easy feat, but thanks to people like Tim Wise and Dr. Love....it has been brought to my attention that it's entirely possible.

The whole thing reads like a really bad out-take of Matthew McConaugheys closing argument in "Time To Kill", and anyone with even an ounce of honesty in their gut would agree that Mr. Wise' rant does much more to divide than to unite. The only time the race card is played is by Obama himself and his brainwashed minions when someone objects to his decisions or his way of doing things. That has absolutely NOTHING to do with the fact that he happens to be half-black, and EVERYTHING to do with the fact that they feel that what he's doing is just plain wrong!

You can bet your very last dollar that I have a rebuttal on-deck that would make both Mr. Timothy Wise and Dr. Love crawl away in exasperating embarassment.....but I'll go ahead and take the high road. I'm not here to cause any trouble, and I know Love's a friend of many that are reading this post right now.......but every now and then, someone posts something so dispicable and detestable that someone is compelled to speak out against it....I felt this was one of those rare occasions.

I feel it's just wrong! Not only that, but I feel it creates more problems than solutions...let's start fixing the problems we have instead of creating more.

This is 2010 goddamnit.....wake the fuck up!!
        By all means then, Hambaloney, let's hear this response you have. I'll do my best to steel my resolve against the impending exasperation and embarassment I'm sure to feel at such a rebuttal...

I am not offended or frightened to hear opinions that I disagree with or do not share. My mind is not so narrow or closed as some around here, and I am completely capable of contemplating ideas that don't originate within my own philosophy or beliefs. I'd like to think you can do the same, but the tenor of your post has left me in doubt.
        I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• Dr. Love
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Additionally, I believe the point of the article was not that Obama is half-black, but rather you wouldn't hear so much excuse-making and liberty-justifying if it were a mob of armed angry black people instead of an armed angry white people.

It seems you missed that point in your knee-jerk reaction.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Dr. Love
            Additionally, I believe the point of the article was not that Obama is half-black, but rather you wouldn't hear so much excuse-making and liberty-justifying if it were a mob of armed angry black people instead of an armed angry white people.

the whole article is a black vs. white debate. one million men descend on dc and it was ok. no different than a "teaparty"
            Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2007

I am not offended or frightened to hear opinions that I disagree with or do not share.
              what is your opinion about the blog somebody else imagined up?
              Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• hambon4lif
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jun 2004

By all means then, Hambaloney, let's hear this response you have. I'll do my best to steel my resolve against the impending exasperation and embarassment I'm sure to feel at such a rebuttal...

I am not offended or frightened to hear opinions that I disagree with or do not share. My mind is not so narrow or closed as some around here, and I am completely capable of contemplating ideas that don't originate within my own philosophy or beliefs. I'd like to think you can do the same, but the tenor of your post has left me in doubt.
                I'd rather just let it go.

....I will say this though. If Mr. Wise is so overwrought with 'white guilt', then perhaps he should take it to his priest. It's an issue that should be dealt with between yourself and god.
                When you put it out as a blog on a public forum, it comes across as race-baiting, and I'm not playing that game. I'd like to think that we, as people, have progressed somwhat beyond that nonsense. We've been through this already, and we all know it doesn't end well....for ANYONE. So why go in reverse and revisit it?

I almost hate to inform Mr. Wise that black people do attend Tea Partys, maybe if he were to talk to some of them, he'd see his hypothetical ramblings for what they are.....

I'm fucking done with this. If he wants to get the people fired up and take the Civil Rights movement back 50 years, then fine! He can do it without people like me, who are choosing to look ahead instead.

Comment

• Dr. Love
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                  the whole article is a black vs. white debate. one million men descend on dc and it was ok. no different than a "teaparty"
                  oh right, I forgot ... many of those people in the million man march were calling for secession, making veiled hints about taking up arms -- when they weren't openly carrying guns.

Comment

• Dr. Love
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                    what is your opinion about the blog somebody else imagined up?
                    My opinion is that if anyone wants to protest, there are peaceful ways to do it ... and the most effective form of protest is voting the person/party you disagree with out of office. I do think there is a double standard and I do think what some people in the "tea party" do is reprehensible.

Comment

• Blackflag
                      Banned
                      • Apr 2006

oh right, I forgot ... many of those people in the million man march were calling for secession, making veiled hints about taking up arms -- when they weren't openly carrying guns.
                      I don't like guns around the president, I think that's bullshit.

Other than that, who gives a fuck if somebody is carrying a gun - especially unloaded? That's more stupid than frightening. People need to let their balls drop and stop crying about everything.

Comment

• jhale667
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Yep, and that's why the million-man march comparison is utter bullshit...
                        Originally posted by conmee
                        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                        Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                        I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                        Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                        Originally posted by eddie78
                        I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• knuckleboner
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Jan 2004

i'll take you one better, doc.

the article shouldn't have been about black protestors. It should’ve focused on Hispanic protestors in Arizona protesting the new immigration law.

let’s say they complain vocally that this law is clearly unconstitutional and un-American. the founding fathers, they’d say, WERE the immigrants and would NEVER pass a law like this. In fact, the founding fathers would’ve fought against this bill, they might say.

so, like the article says, they show up at protests, yelling, carrying pictures of sheriff joe as a nazi, and making mildly obscene references to the governor’s lineage.

let’s say they carried weapons, lawfully, to many of their protests, and advocated that they would defend the constitution by any means necessary.

now, the real question is not whether the fox news crowd would agree with the protestors. it’s whether they would say, “i disagree with these guys’ take on the constitutionality of the law, but i respect their protest,” or would the commentators be more likely to be a little harsher in their assessment of the protestors, themselves?

that’s a perfectly valid question to raise when discussing certain segments of the media and political establishment’s treatment of the tea party.

(mind you, the same would hold true for the democrats: those that attack the tactics of the tea partiers would hopefully attack the hypothetical hispanic protest, regardless of whether they agreed with the sentiment.)

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2007

they certainly weren't shiny happy people holding hands. farrakhan was spreading peace and love.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Feb 2007

My opinion is that if anyone wants to protest, there are peaceful ways to do it ... and the most effective form of protest is voting the person/party you disagree with out of office. I do think there is a double standard and I do think what some people in the "tea party" do is reprehensible.
                              i couldn't agree more. the double standard door swings both ways tho.is that a contradiction?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                                You just proved his point with that statement, Nikkk. Lighten up!
                                WTF are you talking about? When have you ever had a "point?"

Comment

Working...