X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blackflag
    Banned
    • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
    Last time I checked, retard, he's still a civilian whether he's "Commander in Chief" or not. In fact, being a veteran, I recall classes on my chain of command which implicitly stated that the U.S. military was under civilian control and management. The last sitting president to fathom going into battle in uniform was Pres. George Washington during the Pennsylvania Whiskey Rebellion...
    I thought you played a military expert on the internet?

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
    But tell us, super-genius, what would you specifically like Obama to do? What should be the first cuts?
    Pull out of Iraq and Afghanistan - same as everybody who voted for him wants. That should save a few bucks.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Blackflag
      I thought you played a military expert on the internet?
      Right. Just like you play a mindless, blabbering argument troll on the internet...

Pull out of Iraq and Afghanistan - same as everybody who voted for him wants. That should save a few bucks.
      We are pulling out of Iraq, albeit very slowly. And we could save a few buck$ pulling out of Afghanistan. But 9/11 was sort of planned there. and how'd that go for the U.S. economy?

Personally, I think we should pull out of Europe and switch the defense budget to finding ways to use more clean, renewable energy thereby drastically reducing our need for so much foreign oil and virtually eliminating the need for keeping such a large defense budget...
      Last edited by Nickdfresh; 05-10-2010, 09:58 PM.

Comment

Working...