X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
    Isn't it usually associated with pain in the LEFT arm ??
    I think that's heart attacks, probably because those would be the veins first affected by the sudden loss of blood flow if there were a blockage.

Whereas a stroke is in the brain, and the pain would be whatever signals got sent down the nervous system, and depending on which side of the brain is affected would determine where the symptoms would manifest themselves in the body.

Or so I thought I heard on House or ER or whatever. Maybe Elvis or Sarge will be along shortly with a more qualified medical opinion.

Hope your mom gets well soon Kwame. It was about this time last year my mom had her own middle of the night trip to the hospital. Symptoms resembled a heart attack, but they never did find anything physically wrong with her.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
      While I don't feel a stroke in anyone is a laughing matter or something to be made fun of, you know damn well you'd keep an offensive thread title if it was a Republican.
      Yet, I have yet to find one. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think I've seen a "liberal/progressive" celebrate the catastrophic illness of a relative of a major legitimate rightist political figure here. Even Ford waxed sentimental when Pres. Ronnie Reagan passed away...

Comment

• kwame k
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Feb 2008

Thanks guys.....the thing that perplexes me is that the tingling on her right side doesn't show any signs of being all that serious. She has full dexterity and can walk and use her arm just fine..... absolutely zero numbness in face and she can rattle off anything you ask her instantly........

Mildest stroke they've ever seen and the blood test apparently confirm that she had a stroke....doctors seem to have a handle on it and I'm guessing she'll be out tomorrow.

If there is a good thing about it it's a wake up call for her to stop eating sweets and to get out and be more active........she looks and acts normal and other than maybe some short-term memory loss.....my dad seems to thinks this but I didn't see any signs of it.

BTW, when in the fuck did they allow people to use cell phones in their hospital rooms......I thought that was a no no!
        Originally posted by vandeleur
        E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by jacksmar
          I didn't post a fetus. I posted an aborted baby. Stay on topic.
          Why don't you post pic's of the babies killed in the airstrikes your tax dollars paid for?

Wait, I'll answer. Because you're a moral coward with a huge bucket of hypocrisy and double standards so easily cascading from your pathetic moral vanity...

The thread title was"Big Fucking Deal". (facetious) For those of you that aren't that clever, that's a veiled health care reference.
          Beau Biden is a fine and decent man.

Lounge is a first rate coward. In his tagline, he claims to be "The Rude One" but is actually a pushover.
          Yeah, okay, Jacksqueer, you're a fucking hoot...
          Last edited by Nickdfresh; 05-13-2010, 11:45 PM.

Comment

• GAR
            Banned
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
            Why don't you post pic's of the babies killed in the airstrikes your tax dollars paid for?
            We'll see pics of dead Bidens carved up for organ donor transplants before that ever is necessary.

Comment

• jacksmar
              Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Kwame, Sorry to hear about your mother. We'll hope for a speedy recovery man.

I heard the DTB impersonation on more than one occasion and it was spot on.
              A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• jacksmar
                Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh

Wait, I'll answer. Because you're a moral coward with a huge bucket of hypocrisy and double standards so easily cascading from your pathetic moral vanity...

Yeah, okay, Jacksqueer, you're a fucking hoot...
                Nick,
                You have the same obsession as another MOD on here and it's not healthy. I suggest you ask Harry Reid for a doctors pass and get it confirmed by his cunt counterpart Nancy The liar.

Still trying that old hippy 60's mantra about baby killing?

Here's the pic you requested:
                A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2007

That didn't even happen in the 60's, moron.

What's the point of it anyway?

Why am I asking?...fuck.

Comment

• chefcraig
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Apr 2004

Now I'm beyond confused...that's the famous 1970 photo of the Kent State shootings by National Guardsmen. You know, the one that CSN&Y sang about in "Ohio"?

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

I love how you guys are looking for reason and intelligence from Papsmar.

Fucking buffoon and attention whore, plain and simple. Just look at his thread.

Originally posted by Kristy
                      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                      Originally posted by cadaverdog
                      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• kwame k
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Feb 2008

Originally posted by jacksmar
                        Kwame, Sorry to hear about your mother. We'll hope for a speedy recovery man.

I heard the DTB impersonation on more than one occasion and it was spot on.
                        Thanks man! She's home now and come to find out it was the fucking meds she was taking and not her cholesterol. Of course they won't say that and the fucking doctor was saying, "why would you want to get off of your pain medication?", being the respectful humanitarian I am I said, "because it gave her a stroke you fucking asshole", could of heard a pin drop in there!

Never knew security could get to her room so fast! I wonder if I'm banned from just that hospital or the whole fucking chain......fucking whores!
                        E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • May 2004

Sorry to hear about the folks health issues, Kwame. I wish them a speedy recovery, bro.
                          My Dad just had surgery for an aneurysm last week. He's doin great, now. The older ya get, it seems the more maintenance we need...
                          Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• kwame k
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Diamondjimi
                            Sorry to hear about the folks health issues, Kwame. I wish them a speedy recovery, bro.
                            My Dad just had surgery for an aneurysm last week. He's doin great, now. The older ya get, it seems the more maintenance we need...

Thanks Jimi! Gotta say it's been a strange few weeks and if there was any doubt I had about moving back to Michigan, the last couple of days have erased that!

My dad has to take insulin now to control his blood sugar and my mom is going to have to quit eating the junk food and stop taking the meds which the side effects clearly state, risk of stroke in some cases!

They both have to get off their asses and exercise and little do they know, that my bro and I just hired a personal trainer for both of them.......Monday's gonna be a fun day for them

Wow, surgery for an aneurysm!!!!! Scary shit there and I'm glad everything's going OK, Jimi!

Thoughts and prayers going out to your dad, bro!

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

As Mick Jagger wrote (ironically while in his 20's) "what a drag it is, getting old"

I remain convinced that the pharmaceutical industry is doing far more harm than good to us, which is why I avoid their products whenever at all possible.
                              Last edited by FORD; 05-14-2010, 12:47 PM.
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• kwame k
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Feb 2008

Yeah! When did it get to the point where they are the children and we are the adults, now

My sis-in law found my mom's stash..........she was fucking hiding candy bars in her bedroom and bathroom

Jesus, she didn't even hide it all that well.......you would of thought all the times they busted us with our pot stashes, they would of learned better hiding places!

Comment

Working...