Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Shooting cum makes your heart stronger and burns calories but eating too many ribs can be dangerous. Eat less ribs and eat more pussy.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Jagermeister
      Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by Nitro Express
      Shooting cum makes your heart stronger and burns calories but eating too many ribs can be dangerous. Eat less ribs and eat more pussy.
      Holy SHit!

Comment

• Blackflag
        Banned
        • Apr 2006

I'd rather go out sooner, but enjoy it all. I'm going on vacation in two weeks, and I'll take my vag with a side of ribs.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by jacksmar
          Nick,
          You have the same obsession as another MOD on here and it's not healthy. I suggest you ask Harry Reid for a doctors pass and get it confirmed by his cunt counterpart Nancy The liar.
          Nice deflection, fuckbag. But weak, much like your intellect...

Still trying that old hippy 60's mantra about baby killing?
          Look in the mirror, abortion douche. Try giving a shit about the kids already here you high-horse riding bag of wasted cum...

Here's the pic you requested:
          Try again, Nancy. You can go back to fantasizing about ass-play and Paul Stanley now...

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EG10o8T-vrc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EG10o8T-vrc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I like muffins myself. Not old crusty or yeasty ones but fresh moist ones.
            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...