Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kwame k
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Feb 2008

Remember that blizzard well......we lived in Northern Michigan an hour and a half from the Mackinaw Bridge, on the Lake Huron side.....the morning after the blizzard we had to jump out the second story window to dig out the front door.....our plow truck was buried, too. We had snow banks on the side of the road way over 6 feet tall....kinda fun on the snowmobiles and my brother jumped a two lane road with his......he was the coolest among our friends!
    Originally posted by vandeleur
    E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

I grew up in Sun Valley, Idaho and live in Jackson Hole now. Both are ski resort towns. I lived in upstate New York in the snow belt but I never saw snow like the blizzard of 78 in Detroit. Our hotel room was way up the center tower in the Renaissance Center and I would lean against the window and look down. With all the snow and darkness at night and the lights from the building it looked like you were looking down into the Death Star on star wars. Sometimes it would clear up and you could see Windsor across the river but it was really coming down hard for days.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...