What Would Be Your Plan For Immigration Reform?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blaze
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

What is the point of borders any more? It is just more limitations put on us by The Man!
    "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
    sigpic

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by GAR
      I think the actual number is 30 to fifty million illegal job-stealing, drug-dealing, uneducated and superstitious Catholic assholes on our soil right now or more.. ...
      Right. We have plenty of native, white ignorant uneducated superstitious dumbfucks like yourself. We certainly don't need any more...

Comment

• Jagermeister
        Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by ELVIS
        There's no need for "immigration reform."

The needs are to enforce the laws and to seal the border...
        I agree. The only way to slow the flood is to plug the hole. And it's a bid damn hole. The only was to deter(we'll never stop them) Mexicans from entering the country is to make it more difficult to get in. In addition make it more difficult to survive once they get in.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
          Right. We have plenty of native, white ignorant uneducated superstitious dumbfucks like yourself. We certainly don't need any more...
          Substitute 'black' for 'white' Nick and you'll see what a really racist statement you just made.
          “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
            Substitute 'black' for 'white' Nick and you'll see what a really racist statement you just made.

Comment

• jhale667
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

So, Nick made a racist statement by REFERENCING a KNOWN racist's comment? Yeah right BBBitch. Tell us another one. Notice you said NOTHING to said racist shit-stain for the comment Nick quoted - hypocrite.
              Originally posted by conmee
              If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
              Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
              I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
              Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
              Originally posted by eddie78
              I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                There's no need for "immigration reform."

The needs are to enforce the laws and to seal the border...
                All right. So how do we pay for that?
                ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2007

we've been paying for it with tax dollars
                  Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

But it would cost a LOT, LOT more to do what ELVIS is proposing. Clearly, the money that is being spent now has not been effective. Where does the rest of the money come from?
                    ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                    Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2007

ummmm......legalizing weed and taxin' the shit out of it.

not givin' illegals jobs, driver's licensscessesccses, get out of jail free cards, free health care.

have prisoners be the labor force for construction of the wall.

somebody was gonna raise maneating javelinas for the moat too.
                      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2007

and i think the effects of the money spent on border security has certainly slowed the flow of illegal traffic.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
                          So, Nick made a racist statement by REFERENCING a KNOWN racist's comment? Yeah right BBBitch. Tell us another one. Notice you said NOTHING to said racist shit-stain for the comment Nick quoted - hypocrite.
                          Listen you ultra-ugly-monkey, shouldn't you go change that ugly ass picture on your twitter account instead of getting into a battle of wits you can't win? Hmm?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                            Listen you ultra-ugly-monkey, shouldn't you go change that ugly ass picture on your twitter account instead of getting into a battle of wits you can't win? Hmm?
                            Dude, you really jerkoff to people's Facecrook and Twatter accounts?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

God only knows what he trolls for on Myspace.....

Originally posted by Kristy
                              Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                              Originally posted by cadaverdog
                              I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jan 2004

Only your mom's.

Actually, who's to blame when I'm looking for dirt on someone: me or the moron that uses the same unique username all over the Internet? Wasn't it you that warned people of this very thing on the thread where DoucheMachine whined about BF?

Comment

Working...