Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sadaist
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jul 2004

I always kinda liked this song. I guess if written nowadays, it would be titled Muslims.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4rk78eCIx4E&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4rk78eCIx4E&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by sadaist
      Well. Back then it was just the US & Russia. Today, many have nukes, many want nukes, and many more will soon have nukes. Eventually someone is gonna pop one. I could really see Kim Jong-Il launch one or 2 close to his death. Just so he goes out with a bang...excuse the pun.
      Maybe but at the moment they have hardly been able to blow up a seat on a single plane.

The general public should spend a lot more time worrying about things that might kill them like a car crash or saturated fat than the tiny tiny chance they might be affected by a terrorist attack.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Most of you probably don't even know about this shit:

"Able Archer 83' Part I":

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UUGq0JdupNY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UUGq0JdupNY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

The rest (parts 2-8) here.

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

I think life would be better. Washington DC would be gone along with all those horrible politicians. Wall Street would be gone along with all those blood sucking bankers. Most of the gangs and annoying people in the big cities would be gone. Hey, Chernobyl didn't do the long term damage they thought it would. Wildlife returned and nature is coming back. Life would go on.
          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

If the modern world destroys itself these people will go on living as they have always lived. Maybe they will get the last laugh.

(((Removed due to wieners hiding in the bushes))).
            Last edited by Nickdfresh; 06-12-2010, 07:47 AM. Reason: no dicks, even Amazon Indian ones

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Comment

• sadaist
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jul 2004

Survivors might be like this...

“Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• ODShowtime
                  ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                  I usually like the hottest sauce. But at Del Taco, that one is surprisingly watery & thin. Yes it's hot, but liquidy. So I get 1 of those & 1 medium sauce & put them both on. The medium is a bunch thicker, better consistency, and ads those subtle onion, garlic, & pepper spices with tomato paste.
                  Man I wish we had Del Taco here. I love that shit.
                  gnaw on it

Comment

• chefcraig
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by ODShowtime
                    Me too. The menu looks far more appetizing than the glop at Taco Bell, but we have one in the entire state and it's located up near Disney World.
                    Last edited by chefcraig; 06-13-2010, 12:37 PM.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Blaze
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                      Most of you probably don't even know about this shit:

"Able Archer 83' Part I":

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UUGq0JdupNY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UUGq0JdupNY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

The rest (parts 2-8) here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Able_Archer_83
                      Great Channel thanks for the link.
                      "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                      sigpic

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                        If the modern world destroys itself these people will go on living as they have always lived. Maybe they will get the last laugh.

(((Removed due to wieners hiding in the bushes))).
                        Whoops. I forgot the no penis rule. There were tits as well. Not good tits but tits the same.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ODShowtime
                          The best place to get a big sack of cheap tacos.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

I always thought Reagan watched too many George Lucas movies. Evil Empire and Star Wars. I remember watching the horrible animated movie on Star Wars with Reagan explaining it and thinking holy shit this is dumb.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

I went to the Soviet Union in 1978 with my parents and uncle. My impression of the Russians were they were a tough people who had been through a lot and were paranoid because of their history. It was clear they weren't people to fuck with or play games with but that being said they were people just the same. I didn't think much of the Soviet system but looking at where the US is going, it's becoming more and more like the Soviet system I saw in 1978.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • May 2004

The scenario from "The Day After" movie seems like a probable aftermath. If North America were to get nuked, I hope one lands in my backyard.
                                Radiation sickness is a much crueler situation....
                                Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

Working...