X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by sadaist
    Who wants a President that hates the country he is President of anyways? Dude has to go.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hU9iCANi02o&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hU9iCANi02o&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
    If you can't pay attention or check things it just makes you look like a bit of a dummy.

That BS was debunked just after it came out 3 YEARS AGO.

Rumor: Barack Obama said he would replace the U.S. national anthem with the song 'I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing.'

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
      Google "Sestak"
      You're going to impeach him if Slovakia get knocked out the World Cup?

Yeah that sounds up to the usual standard...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

His closest loyalists are starting to get tired of his worsening shenanigans. Someone is gonna start to leak shit that has been covered to make him appear the Golden Child. Something will be uncovered that will give enough ammunition to take him to task. Doubtful it would get him out of office. But the whole point is to make sure he doesn't get 8 years to destroy this country. 4 years is more than enough destruction that we will be repairing it for decades.

Funny thing though, so far Obamas own worst enemy is himself. He is doing his damnedest to make sure he doesn't get re-elected and taking down as many Democrats along the way as he can.
        What does any of this have to do with impeachment?

Comment

• sadaist
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
          If you can't pay attention or check things it just makes you look like a bit of a dummy.

That BS was debunked just after it came out 3 YEARS AGO.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/stance.asp

Yeah, SNOPES just says he didn't make the "false statements" that have been attributed to him denouncing the flag. I don't claim he said that either. But the video is authentic, and he DID NOT hold his hand over his heart during the national anthem, while everyone else did.

Now you are the dummy.

Photograph shows Barack Obama not placing his hand over his heart while the U.S. national anthem is being played.
          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
            What does any of this have to do with impeachment?
            As people who were at one time loyal to him scurry away, they will want their 15 minutes of fame and drop as much dirt as they can.
            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

As people who were at one time loyal to him scurry away, they will want their 15 minutes of fame and drop as much dirt as they can.
              Okay, nothing it is...

I hate to break the news to you, but there's no "I don't like the president, let's impeach him!" clause to the Constitution...

Comment

• hambon4lif
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jun 2004

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XatBMkUZ-qM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XatBMkUZ-qM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Can you believe the things this guy is saying?!??.....he must be one of those goddamn RACISTS!!!

Comment

• jhale667
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Thick, this one...

Originally posted by Catfish
                  All we need now is to get the OTHER Muslim out of the White House!
                  There'd have to be ONE first for there to be ANOTHER to "get out"...

And the impeachment fantasy? Do what?
                  Originally posted by conmee
                  If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                  Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                  I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                  Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                  Originally posted by eddie78
                  I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by hambon4lif
                    <object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XatBMkUZ-qM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XatBMkUZ-qM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Can you believe the things this guy is saying?!??.....he must be one of those goddamn RACISTS!!!
                    Or maybe he just has Downs Syndrome?

Comment

• Dr. Love
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

His closest loyalists are starting to get tired of his worsening shenanigans. Someone is gonna start to leak shit that has been covered to make him appear the Golden Child. Something will be uncovered that will give enough ammunition to take him to task. Doubtful it would get him out of office. But the whole point is to make sure he doesn't get 8 years to destroy this country. 4 years is more than enough destruction that we will be repairing it for decades.

Funny thing though, so far Obamas own worst enemy is himself. He is doing his damnedest to make sure he doesn't get re-elected and taking down as many Democrats along the way as he can.
                      So he's going to be impeached for something that might be leaked eventually by someone that quits his administration over some nebulous shennanigans.

You know, I have as hard a time taking these sorts of statements seriously as I did the statements about GWB when all the dems here were making them (well, at least until the very end when the shit really hit the fan.

You guys sound almost verbatim like what FORD/Lounge/Nick sounded like when Bush was president.
                      I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• hambon4lif
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jun 2004

Okay, nothing it is...

I hate to break the news to you, but there's no "I don't like the president, let's impeach him!" clause to the Constitution...
                        That's some funny shit there....
                        .....resorting to the Constitution (when all else fails, of course).

Does it even bother you at all that you and all your tree-hugging buddies have spent the last year and a half sounding like kids trying to talk their way out of a jam?
                        How much longer do you expect the "Blame Bush" defense to hold water?

Comment

• Dr. Love
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by hambon4lif

This is one of the most absurd things posted in this forum ever. It trumps even everything that I've ever posted, and I was trying to be absurd. It's blatant propoganda. If you seriously think this is why he should be impeached, then I'd like to see citation of the laws for which they claim these crimes (or misdemeanors) have been committed. I don't expect you to be able to corraborate the more ... we'll say blatantly ridiculous statements made.

Seriously, this video undermines itself. I can't believe anyone would be dumb enough to seriously produce something like this, and I feel sorry for the guy narrating in the video.

Comment

• sadaist
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jul 2004

Okay, nothing it is...

Nah. It depends on what kind of dirt they have to dish on him, and how motivated the listener is. Like the whole Tony Rezko/house purchase crap. You know information is buried on that.. Just like the Whitewater shit came back to bite the Clintons years later. Hell, I got 25 year old info on my sister that if I told my mom now, sis would lose her driving privileges for 6 months...and she is 44!

Comment

• sadaist
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jul 2004

Okay, nothing it is...

And isn't that the clause they used on Bill? I mean really...dude was impeached for lying about getting a blow job. It was ridiculous then as it is now. If that were a crime, we would all have been sent up the river at some point in our past.

Comment

• Dr. Love
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                                Google "Sestak"
                                18 USC 600

Whoever, directly or indirectly, promises any employment, position, compensation, contract, appointment, or other benefit, provided for or made possible in whole or in part by any Act of Congress, or any special consideration in obtaining any such benefit, to any person as consideration, favor, or reward for any political activity or for the support of or opposition to any candidate or any political party in connection with any general or special election to any political office, or in connection with any primary election or political convention or caucus held to select candidates for any political office, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.

The criminal code classifies violation of section 600 (and anything else punishable by a year in prison or less) as a Class A misdemeanor. That’s less serious than a felony such as outright bribery, which can be punished by up to 15 years in prison.

Even so, former Attorney General Michael Mukasey says that section 600 was not violated, unless it can be shown that the White House offered Sestak something more than the unpaid advisory position it admits to discussing.

Appearing on Fox News on Friday, May 28, Mukasey was asked specifically whether Section 600 would be violated by the actions the White House and Sestak describe. His answer:

Former A.G. Mukasey: It has to be a position that was created by Congress, or was somehow partially created by an act of Congress. If not, then it doesn’t violate the statute. … If it’s something that was created only by executive order or by the executive entirely, then it’s not a violation.

And according to the accounts given by White House Counsel Robert Bauer, the White House sent President Clinton to ask Sestak whether he would serve on "a Presidential or other Senior Executive Branch Advisory Board," without pay. Sestak said Clinton asked if he would serve on "a presidential board."

Mukasey said it would "substantially" change things if it turned out that Sestak had been offered some other job, such as secretary of the Navy. "The position of secretary of the Navy is a position that exists by virtue of an act of Congress."

But White House Counsel Bauer says rumors to that effect are "false," adding: "At no time was Congressman Sestak offered, nor did he seek, the position of Secretary of the Navy."

We can’t independently confirm that it was merely an unpaid presidential advisory position that Clinton dangled before Sestak. But by the same token, Rep. Issa has no evidence that it wasn’t.

It all depends on what was offered. I think it was wrong to do regardless, but not necessarily illegal. I see no problem with having it investigated but I suspect it would go nowhere fast.

Comment

Working...