• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • knuckleboner
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Catfish
    Couldn't have said it better myself.

The pussiest president ever just trying to look like Mr. Toughguy.
    dude, reagan was the pussiest president ever. beirut marine barracks.

Comment

• Catfish
      Sniper
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
      Oh look, another douche that's never served with an opinion about all things badass!
      Me, or Jack? Because you don't know Thing One about me--other than I'm a prick!

But I don't blame you for jumping to cuntclusions. You're not very smart.

Comment

• Catfish
        Sniper
        • Jan 2004

Oh look, another douche that's never served with an opinion about all things badass!
        Wait, you know what? I think Nickdfelch is talking about Obama!

LMAO!

My bad Nick! You're right!

Comment

• GAR
          Banned
          • Jan 2004

In the end, you can't just fight against something nebulous like al Qaida, terrorism, or the Taliban. You have to fight FOR something, something we are apparently incapable of learning...
          Quit using the all-inclusive term of "we" when when substituting the personal pronoun of "me" for whatever reason you insist on being vague about shit Liberals want nothing to do with.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS

What part exactly of this 9 YEAR "war" and occupation costing many lives is FUNNY to you?

Asshole
            Originally posted by Kristy
            Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
            Originally posted by cadaverdog
            I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
              What part exactly of this 9 YEAR "war" and occupation costing many lives is FUNNY to you?

Asshole
              Well we invaded Iraq, Afganistahn, are bombing Pakistahn, and saber rattling Iran to find a 6'7" Saudi Arabian with kidney problems. It has cost us around $1 Trillion and has killed possibly millions of people to get this guy. If Al Quaida really wanted to get us, they would come into the country with a bunch of Mexicans and smuggled their explosives and weapons in bails of drugs. We spend 60% of the US budget on the military and why have a military if you aren't going to use it. When that kind of money is spent on a kill people and break things industry, shit, peace is a dumb idea. Nobody makes any money off of peace and happiness.
              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Obama sounds just like Bush now. What happened to getting our boys back? What happened to the open process government? Obama sounds like a neocon now.

Comment

• Igosplut
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                  Quit using the all-inclusive term of "we" when when substituting the personal pronoun of "me" for whatever reason you insist on being vague about shit Liberals want nothing to do with.
                  -

You mean like when you refer to how "We" want things at this website?? You mean like how YOU do that?? Like that???

Don't worry, even the "Shit Liberals want nothing to do with your cowardly ass"
                  Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

Oh, okay Mr. Badass Sailor boy!

Since you were in the service, maybe you could enlighten the civilians here as to what happens when you publicly criticize the people in your chain-of-command? You get fucking drawn and quartered generally speaking.
                    From now on, you say "Sailor Boy" with respect, you got that Mr. Latrine-Scrubber? I've got more time on the shitter than you have in the Army.

Re-read my posts. Nowhere did I say McChrystal SHOULDN'T be relieved. I merely said he wanted out of a situation with inept civilian leadership.

BTW, McChrystal didn't give "intimidation to goad Obama into spending trillion$ on his "COIN" baby." McChrystal was chosen to replace Gen. McKiernan last May because he fit in with Obama's desired strategy for Afghanistan.

It really wouldn't speak well of Barry and his National Security "Team" if they let a General twist their arms now would it?
                    “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                      Well we invaded Iraq, Afganistahn, are bombing Pakistahn, and saber rattling Iran to find a 6'7" Saudi Arabian with kidney problems. It has cost us around $1 Trillion and has killed possibly millions of people to get this guy. If Al Quaida really wanted to get us, they would come into the country with a bunch of Mexicans and smuggled their explosives and weapons in bails of drugs. We spend 60% of the US budget on the military and why have a military if you aren't going to use it. When that kind of money is spent on a kill people and break things industry, shit, peace is a dumb idea. Nobody makes any money off of peace and happiness.
                      What he said...

Not to mention that Obama campaigned on ending the wars. He has fired two generals since he's been in office. There is no clear objective. Nobody in government wants to seal the borders, but yet we have all sorts of unnecessary bullshit at the airports...

I think it's all funny except for the young soldiers who are carted off to die in a region of the world most people could care less about...

How's that, LoungeN-word ??

Comment

• Blaze
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

<object width="660" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gMpJ83Q3wIs&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0 x999999&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gMpJ83Q3wIs&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0 x999999&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="405"></embed></object>
                        "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                        sigpic

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

What he said...

Not to mention that Obama campaigned on ending the wars. He has fired two generals since he's been in office. There is no clear objective. Nobody in government wants to seal the borders, but yet we have all sorts of unnecessary bullshit at the airports...

I think it's all funny except for the young soldiers who are carted off to die in a region of the world most people could care less about...

How's that, LoungeN-word ??

The top objective after 9/11 should have been securing the borders and deporting illegal aliens. That should have been priority number one. Sure you have to have some increased security but you don't have to roll the US Constitution to do it. It's clear Bush and Obama want to break US Sovergnty. That's the goal of their handlers and they are quite open about it. Just read David Rockefeller's memiors. He admits it openly. I mean you have to be blind as a bat to not see it. The US is under attack by a different kind of terrorist and it's called central fractual reserve banking and big oil. The little terrorists with their box cutters do far less damage.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

You also don't fight terrorism by sending a huge military in. You fight it like how we fought the cold war. You cease assets, you defend the home turf, and you systematically and patiently kill off the bad guys. Israel did exactly that after the Munich attacks at the Olympics. Al Quaida is not a big organization and they have to put their money somewhere. You cut their money supply and then wait for them to get passive and sloppy and cut their throats using very few highly trained people. But nobody makes any money doing that.

Comment

• sadaist
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jul 2004

What he said...

What else strikes me funny is that if the top General and his aides believe the President and his people are idiots with no clue on the war, what does the average front line soldier think? I'm sure the same. Just shows that our military has very little faith in the President. They probably feel like Louisiana residents do.
                              “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Nitro Express
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Shit. We haven't had a loved president since I've been on this planet. I popped out into the world during the Vietnam war and Lyndon Johnson. Oh then Nixon. Ford was probably the best liked. Carter was a disaster. Reagan was either loved or hated, but he almost got us into the nuclear war running his mouth and spent a ton of unnecessary money. We all know the Berlin wall came down because Gorbechov sold out to the globalists and they put Yeltsin in to rape the assets. Any russian will tell you this. Then we had bomb and read my lips Bush. Then we had NAFTA Clinton. Then we had Dick Cheney because we all know he was really president and now we have spend, spend, spend, tax, tax, tax, Obama.

Comment

Working...