Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

I think Ford is eating pussy in Oxacca, Mexico.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Blaze
      And it truly is. Thanks for sharing part of her story. The sheer massive corruption in the "mental health care" field is staggering,
      just ungodly staggering. And when I say corruption, I include the experimentation of the drug companies not to mention the medical community as a whole not addressing the organic-ness of mental health (neurological health and brain care).

If you choose to speak up and out, consider documenting and publication. It is a tough area of corruption to fight and many burn out.
      Many places you will find fiscal corruption simply due the long term vulnerability of the clients.
      Too many people on medication these days. It blows me away how many people are. I grew up Mormon and so I have Mormon relatives and those people use the most antidepressants out of any group in the nation. My cousin who is a pharmacist asked me if Mormons take antidepressants because they don't drink and I said no, they are depressed because they are expected to be perfect all the time. The pressure makes them crack. Also, brainwashing and mind control fucks people over. The best cure is to realize you been had and get the hell out and live your life on your terms. Most depression in my opinion can be taken care of by changing your lifestyle more than popping pills and numbing the fuck up.

Comment

• lesfunk
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
        I think Ford is eating pussy in Oxacca, Mexico.
        Or Maybe eating Oxycontins in Pussy Mexico?
        http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• GAR
          Banned
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
          And I'm really fed up with the whole fucking mental health system
          I'll gladly join in on that chorus.. sorry for the loss: my ex galpal started going south that way around 94 and it wrecked 10 years out of my own life dealing with it.

I initially blame Reagan, but I also blame social stigma for the mentally ill and thin society really, really has to change its' way of thinking before things to get better for the disabled on the State and Federal level.

Either that, or we get lucky and have a few more McVeigh-level showdowns to make us take notice of those who can't help themselves.

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

McVeigh had CIA ties...

And don't worry, Obama is gonna fix healthcare...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
              McVeigh had CIA ties...

Really? I mean, really?

McVeigh couldn't even pass the Special Forces Qualification Course...

Comment

• GAR
                Banned
                • Jan 2004

And we've yet to see that the HealthSCARE bit doesn't fix Obama permanently.. then again November elections will show just how "stupid" Americans are.

That's why Ohio is such a swing state. CA or NY may not give a shit, but midamericans can only be lied to so much before they turn on you.

Comment

• kwame k
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Feb 2008

Originally posted by GAR
                  ..................but midamericans can only be lied to so much before they turn on you.
                  I take it that's from personal experience, Clay!
                  Originally posted by vandeleur
                  E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by lesfunk
                    Or Maybe eating Oxycontins in Pussy Mexico?
                    You mixed up Ford with Rush Limbaugh.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                      And we've yet to see that the HealthSCARE bit doesn't fix Obama permanently.. then again November elections will show just how "stupid" Americans are.

That's why Ohio is such a swing state. CA or NY may not give a shit, but midamericans can only be lied to so much before they turn on you.
                      Many Americans are stupid and passive. Hell, people still buy gas at BP stations. The thing is history shows big changes happen because an organized minority make that change happen. We only need 20% on board to make a difference. Obama won because Bush was at the time the worst president in US history and people figured nobody could be worse. Obama sold himself as the CHANGE guy. Billions of dollars were spent to make him a celebrity and he got people to vote who normally don't. He has no substance though and he's a huge liar. He has spent more money and deployed more troops than even Bush so it's business as usual with a bigger tax bill and less freedom.

Frankly if the American people are going to continue to be stupid and do nothing, they get what they deserve.

Comment

• Little Texan
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I'm beginning to wander myself if Ford is ok.

Comment

• GAR
                          Banned
                          • Jan 2004

There WAS a guy who dove drunk off the Venice Beach Pier on the fourth.. they found his body couple days ago.

I hope FORD's body makes it back home from where it went to. Whether or not that was his body they found..

Comment

• Little Texan
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Last Activity
                            06-04-2010 09:12 AM

45 days and counting. Hope everything is ok.

Hopefully he is just taking a hiatus like Lounge did last year.
                            Last edited by Little Texan; 07-19-2010, 02:45 AM.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                              • Dec 2003

Like I said, FORD has taken long stretches away from here before...

That said, I hope he's alright as well...
                              Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• GAR
                                Banned
                                • Jan 2004

Here's what I think folks, and I have been wrong before so I could be wrong this time so bear with me:

- he's getting that much-needed lobatomy!

You'll see a kinder.. gentler FORD. A less hypercritical FORD. A drop in the bucket of nastyness from what he used to be FORD.

Comment

Working...