Former U.S. Air Force personnel claim they experienced UFO activity near nuclear site

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

I worked out in a remote government facility. It's fucking boring as hell. I sat in my isolated guard house with a locker full of M-16's and MP5's waiting for the morning crew to start showing up for work that day. Of all things I was guarding nuclear waste wondering who in the hell would want to steal the shit. Now we live in the day and age where crazy fucks would actually love to steal the stuff.

I can only imagine how boring it would be to work at an ICBM launch facility. There is nothing more boring than training and working in a program that is never used.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• chefcraig
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
      I can only imagine how boring it would be to work at an ICBM launch facility. There is nothing more boring than training and working in a program that is never used.
      Yeah, but every once in a while, things get interesting...

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Fairly accurate on how they launched a Titan but they forgot to fuel it and input the guidance program.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...