Jerry Brown just won the CA governor election (Meg Witless fucked herself in this ad)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GAR
    Banned
    • Jan 2004

The quality of life valuation curve doesn't apply to illegal aliens, they live 3 generations and multiple families in one property so they're one class of people who don't care about taxes going up - they don't pay any.

So when you say "people are leaving in droves" well that statement only applies to the citizenry, mostly blacks IMO> the young white working class, I know very few people I grew up with and went to school that haven't already left 10 and 15 years ago for cities without the devaluation curve.

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

California has been shattered.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6nULwgHsVqw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6nULwgHsVqw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by GAR
        The quality of life valuation curve doesn't apply to illegal aliens, they live 3 generations and multiple families in one property so they're one class of people who don't care about taxes going up - they don't pay any.

So when you say "people are leaving in droves" well that statement only applies to the citizenry, mostly blacks IMO> the young white working class, I know very few people I grew up with and went to school that haven't already left 10 and 15 years ago for cities without the devaluation curve.
        So what you are saying is we could hit the place with nuetron bombs and move back.

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
          So what you are saying is we could hit the place with nuetron bombs and move back.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• GAR
            Banned
            • Jan 2004

I'm gonna say conseratively, that Meg wins by 2 percent, knowing the Dems are so hated I'll probably be wrong by a full 10 percent according to the Gallup poll.

Comment

• SunisinuS
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • May 2010

I just moved back to Cali. I love it. The Giants Win. And the rest of the US can go to hell as far as I am concerned.

I think if you whine and hate cali...just leave. The rest of us will clean up the mess.
              Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• GAR
                Banned
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                I can't believe the cluelessness in this thread.
                Nobody wanted to tell you they think you're full of shit to infer California's prosperity can be credited to Moonbeam Jerry.

We had GM, Chrysler AND a Ford plant.. Boeing was here, Rockwell built the space shuttle 15 miles from my home.. McDonnel-Douglas built fighters 15 miles further south from there, Lockheed was 15 miles west of THAT, General Dynamics Space Systems was 30 east of Rockwell, Rockwell Space was 30 miles north of there at what's now Van Nuys.

I could go on and on and on, just from childhood memory. Nevermind, the first "silicon valley" was right here in Pasadena, we had Caltech.. Jet Propulsion Laboratory, so many semiconductor companies, electronics supply houses..

All Jerry did was shack up with his girlfriend Linda Ronstandt doing pot and blow and raise taxes. Taxes make friends!

It's more important to be popular than to do the hard work of keeping a budget after all.. before Jerry: state sales tax was 6 percent. After Jerry, we're up to 10 percent and they wanna do another 2 percent so we can beat New York's pending tax increases.. CA has to lead, you know!

Fucking utter nutter, Jerry "Moonbeam" Brown.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by GAR

So like you, they refused to send in their tax returns?

And most of them do pay taxes...

Comment

• jhale667
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Witless (Meg, not GAyR) is seemingly too far behind to pull this one off, luckily.
                    Originally posted by conmee
                    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                    Originally posted by eddie78
                    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• sadaist
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jul 2004

Meg didn't run this ad until the last few days. She should have been running it the whole time.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AIlzYD4tk78?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AIlzYD4tk78?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
                      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Kiil the poor and eat the rich

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DWpXdQJ-8bg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DWpXdQJ-8bg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

The truth is the rich control most the wealth, the poor get the welfare but the middle class is who gets fucked.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by ace diamond
                            and all the while the capt. has fallen over board and all the officers are already lowering themselves down in the lifeboats.
                            women and children first, indeed.

my home state, where i was born and have live everyday of my 33+ years of life, is fucking ruined.
                            it used to be everyone went wagons west to get to california.
                            now it's wagons east and folks are trying like hell to get the fuck out and away from california.
                            this state is a giant trash heap.
                            sadly, i'm stranded here, and i just can't leave.
                            i love my home state too much to abandon it and leave.
                            i'm going down with the ship.
                            That's the funniest thing I've read today.

I hear that they are holding street parties in Nevada and Oregon has just declared a public day of rejoicing using the budget that they had put aside for your future welfare checks.

Comment

• vanhalen1r2
                              Head Fluffer
                              • May 2006

Ford does stuff like this send a tingling sensation up your leg ?
                              “A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.”

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

What? You think I'm Tweety Matthews or something?
                                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...