Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GAR
    Banned
    • Jan 2004

I know it's going to take many months for me to figure out, basically because I'm pretty dense - that's my problem. But what I'd like to know is: how is it that the private banks are in charge of the money supply?

And the gold bricks in Manhattan Federal Reserve and at Ft. Knox - I'm learning that doesn't belong to the taxpayer - but the banks?

And the banks, when they get hauled before Congress and just sit there like Bernanke does panfaced while our Senators rail in his fuckng face, he just brushes it off as a bad day and doesn't have to respond, reply, provide, or do anything they ask him to do because the Fed is a private corporation?

Why can't I just go back to being the goody-twoshoes tax evader I've always been all my life, instead of getting stuck with having to figure out all the problems with this shit so I can explain it again to myself or other people?

Is this any way to treat a non-paying taxpayer when he sends you off to DC to do this job? I feel like with all my research in the last few years, I'm doing that cocksuckers' job don't you?

Fuck this! Nobody wants to know this bullshit - that's we they get paid

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Why does a private bank have control over our currency? The Federal Reserve Act and Income Tax Act of 1913. Like the Obamacare bill it was passed late at night on a holiday and president Woodrow Wilson signed it into law. Before this, there was no federal income tax and the US Treasury Department minted US Dollars based on gold and no private bank was involved.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_9PtXxWDIxs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_9PtXxWDIxs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• GAR
          Banned
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
          The Federal Reserve Act and Income Tax Act of 1913. Like the Obamacare bill it was passed late at night on a holiday
          I know that's the reason for a solution in 1913, but it's not the solution for 2010 then is it.. I'm asking myself this every day now.

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

So see. If we can clean house politically here in the US and put the Federal Reserve under the control of congress, there is a lot of money offshore that will reinvest here, but until we get ride of Obama and replace him with a pro American and pro business president, clean congress and give the money minting authority back to the Treasury Department, we are going to continue to have hard times. The first step is to get good leadership in and clean the government up or nothing is going to change for the better.

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Basically Ron Paul has had the right idea for years. His plan on how to turn the US around is the best I've heard from anyone. That's why the Republican Party snubbed him in the last election.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pZwEbfIvS8Y?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pZwEbfIvS8Y?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• GAR
                  Banned
                  • Jan 2004

Ron Paul wants to abolish it, when not even Congress has the authority.

First you get the authority, then you reorganise. Only he'd like to see it AND taxes be completely done away with - the masters of Market Chaos would just drool at the thought of such a thing.

Comment

• GAR
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2004

<object width="480" height="385">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pZwEbfIvS8Y?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></object>
                    Thats just soooooo wrong.. I argued with FORD back at DDLR on this, that the interest rates would shoot up if Obama got in office.. and we'd see Carter-era hyperinflation. And here you see the disgusting response by Bernanke to the effect of "I'm not so sure you know what you're talking about."

Hyper-inflations' the next shoe to drop after the holidays.. and they're gonna blame it all on the Republicans - they HAVE to raise the interest rate - Ron Paul SAYS it right there in the clip!

The money supply is artificially represented, the interest rates are artificial - leading to artificial prices and artificial savings because that's Bernanke he's talkign to, with Geithner, Obama's guy and neither are doing anything to fix this problem nobody's talking about this year!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

No. Ron Paul knows you can't just get rid of the Fed over night. He basically wants to audit it, find the corruption, prosecute those liable, take back stollen US funds, and then incorporate the Federal Reserve into the US Treasury where it will be under congressional control.

There are a lot of US citizens who have pulled their money out of the US and it's sitting in offshore investments. That money will come back here if the political and monetary systems are flushed out. Then it's time to rebuild and the capital will be there. Much like rebuilding a country after it's been bombed by an air force but in our case we were bombed economically. We need to focus on quality and excellence again instead of cheap Asian junk. Name one thing made in China that means quality. Plus, even with all our problems we can kick their ass in innovation.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Obama is a nation destroyer and I think that was what his goal is. I think this is all calculated to bring the US down, create such a crises that the people will come crawling to the big bankers for help and then they run the show. I don't think it's going to happen because too many Americans still know their rights and value their freedom. Plus, too many of us were onto Obama pretty damn quick. Him, Pelosi, and Reid got a lot of the agenda done in a short amount of time but instead of closing escrow, they awakened and enraged the public. I just wish people would have woken up sooner, it would have been easier to fix.

But we can turn things around. It will take a few elections but the reality is, we are going to have to produce our way out of this mess and it's not going to be business as usual.

Comment

• GAR
                          Banned
                          • Jan 2004

I was reading up on this shitfacedbook.com phenomena, after I saw the movie.. wikipedia says Barbara Boxer owns about the same amount of Facebook that Microsoft paid 250million for.

And here she was in the TV ads "oh look at my opponent, billionaire, fired tens of thousands of people" yet shit, here she was herself a quarter-billionaire in one stock alone.

I ask you, do you think she had the inside tip or what on this?

Comment

• GAR
                            Banned
                            • Jan 2004

And Feinstein's term is up next election, she's worth tens of billions and her husband is worth a hundred-billion in CBRE handling B of A's foreclosures!

Glen Beck is correct, they don't need more pay than the enlisted who also serve the country putting everything on the line though for it.

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Here's a video that explains "Quantitative Easing" in terms that even GAyR can understand.....

Fuck Gold Mansacks, Bernanke, and the "Federal" Reserve.
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• SunisinuS
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • May 2010

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pZwEbfIvS8Y?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pZwEbfIvS8Y?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
                                Sigh. It's Funny. Ever see a Doctor and how it spends it's money? I am a Pilot. We used to call it the "Doctor Killer", the Beechcraft Bonanza Model 35. It was right up their ally....spend money on something you don't understand...and kill yourself with it. Now, Bernanke has a Doctorate, Ron Paul has a Doctorate. So the Doctor decides on what to invest in, and the PHD in Economics makes a decision on your Liver?

One has studied Biology, the other has studied money. Hope that you all get the Biologist teaching you about money.

My Good Un Ya.

My oldest brother was a Doctor. He had horses that ran away from him, he invested in things that my 2nd brother the Attorney always had to bail him out of. He took his money supply and tried to inflate it as big as his Ego. Name the last Doctor that actually "cured" you. Or did he just, after you forgot to lose weight or quit smoking, just intervene either through Surgery or just referring you? Now Craig Fergusen is right: If you could cure what ails you through money, rich people wouldn't die. But that is why Econ is a Social Science. And just a tad bit of a wee bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing. I am no fan of Bernanke, I am a Volker fan, but, Ron, stick to Doctoring.

Ron Paul went to WebMD (Economics PHD) and is now lecturing us on?
                                Last edited by SunisinuS; 11-16-2010, 12:38 AM. Reason: Doctors upside down V-Tail; when they invest.
                                Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

Working...