Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SunisinuS
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • May 2010

Glenn Beck's wet dream of a Police Force.

Police take advantage of a Drunk Girl that came to a Police Station. For some reason they forgot that there are cameras in the building.

I think the Fat Guy taking pictures is Rush Limbaugh.

While Rangel arranges the "ride home".

The best comment so far:

Next time a cop wants me to go to Jail...I will respond "No..it's ok...I policed myself!" and show him this video. I am sure I will be sleeping my bed that night.
    Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• SunisinuS
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • May 2010

History Of Fascism

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

You Right and Left people crack me up.

Let's see...the Right has killed how many vs. the Left? If Mussolinni started it...and Stalin Finished it. Count. Let's hope neither of you people are ever in charge again. Your reactions to: The Other Side....have left the earth in ruins. "Bloody Fascism" appears only shortly after the intro....same narrator...just not renamed.

See, Selfishness is what you both own. Fascism and Communism.

Thanks for Nothing.
      Last edited by SunisinuS; 11-16-2010, 11:44 PM. Reason: Because Ying and Yang has been forgotten and "le Vs. La" has already been fought.
      Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• knuckleboner
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
        If someone nuked Washington DC and leveled the place, it probably would improve the nation.
        but not the knuckleboner's skin tone...

and GAR and Nick, it's 4 democrats and 4 republicans on the panel. true bipartisanship.

though, if you're looking for criminal penalties, that's up to the civilian authorities, not the congress. congress will sanction him. it's up to the DA to decide whether to jail him.

Comment

• SunisinuS
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • May 2010

And it is always nice (for me at least) to end on a song (ask Blaze why I never embed...Love the Army):

Download on iTunes/Amazon!!iTunes: http://bit.ly/5e34LwAmazon: http://bit.ly/7asnnrGet the physical CD, which comes with a poster and guitar play-along guide...

Wiki the whole History and you will see why polotics are Old Men's Gossip.

Rock on.
          Last edited by SunisinuS; 11-17-2010, 12:12 AM. Reason: Polotics is the way I spell it. Mind yer hoarse!

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

We have a far left liberal president and many say he's a communist but he's a fascist as Bush was a fascist. If corporations and banks are involved in the takeover it's fascism. It's communism if the government seizes the assets of all public and private business and incorporates it into the government. Both are closely related and the result is the same. Lot's of death and ruined countries in the wake of it.

We aren't to the mass genocide yet, they haven't seized enough power and the public is onto them. The citizens are just fed up with the nonsense but haven't lost their heads to the level where the government has an excuse to crack down; plus, they haven't filled the military up with enough foreigners to make their move yet.
            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

But any sector addicted to welfare for their lively hood will go communist in a heart beat. Hell they already are communist. Their only purpose in life is to take the bus to the polls and keep their token crook (community organizer) in office.

Comment

• sadaist
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jul 2004

What I think would be an appropriate penalty. Slap his wrist publicly, make him pay a fine, let him finish out his term, but he is not allowed to run for office again. Retirement at end of current term. Get some new blood in these seats.

Term limits need to be put in place anyways. The longer these guys sit in office, the more corrupt they become, and the more friends they make to help cover the shit up.
                “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                  Term limits need to be put in place anyways. The longer these guys sit in office, the more corrupt they become, and the more friends they make to help cover the shit up.
                  Agreed. Two terms for Senator and five for Congressmen.

Also, that piece of shit Rangel needs to be in jail. Refer to Duke Cunningham for a Republican example. If one of us did the shit Rangel did, we'd be behind bars.
                  “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                    What I think would be an appropriate penalty. Slap his wrist publicly, make him pay a fine, let him finish out his term, but he is not allowed to run for office again. Retirement at end of current term. Get some new blood in these seats.

The welfare ratts in his district will just elect another crook. When the citizens are dependant on the government for everything, they tolerate crooks to keep the welfare checks coming.

Comment

Working...