Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ally_Kat
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

And what are you going to say this Nov if he is elected out of office? A dictatorship that lasted only 4 years? If it was a dictatorship, then he wouldn't need to go thru Congress and all the other checks and balances, would he?

We'll send you to a real dictatorship where you'll be imprisoned for speaking out such as you are here and then you can come back and tell us how much of a dictatorship we have.
    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Keeyth
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
      some of them are funny. I liked --

7. You will always have a friend in Jesus. Right now, what friend do you have? The scriptwriters for The Daily Show? Not much of a match for Jesus. Jesus is fricking everywhere.

Haha! Jesus is even on the Daily Show. This week in God!
      Yes, I can see the humor in it, but the overall sentiment is what is truly pathetic. I'm sorry Ally, but that is precisely the attitude of the Bush administration, and it's a neanderthalic way of thinking. Are you proud of that? :confused:
      Knowing and believing are two very different things.

It is the difference between the knowledge we accrue... ...and the knowledge we apply.

Comment

• Keeyth
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Wayne L.
        Are you an ass kisser for Democratic presidential candidate John Kerry or can you think for yourself FORD? I'm not voting in this year's presidential election for Bush or Kerry or anybody else or in the next 4 years but I voted once back in 84.
        I assume that was before you were a felon??

It is the difference between the knowledge we accrue... ...and the knowledge we apply.

Comment

• Keeyth
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Apr 2004

Ford, dictatorships are easier. It's an easier way to get things done. Hell, that's the first thing they teach you in government 101. In the CNN one (cuz the other linkie isn't working for me) it was after long meetings trying to get something accomplished. That's why not every coutnry can be a domocracy at first -- democracy costs time and sometimes you can get very little done.

Bush isn't saying that he really wishes he was a dictator. He's going on that it's hard to get anything done because you have people on every side of you slowing down as they are trying to get their say in edgewise.

and --

you can vote Nader or Cobb if don't like Bush or Kerry.

See???!?!?? IRAQ was a dictatorship!!! Dicatatorships are for morons who aren't intelligent enough to be able to run things with compromise for the betterment of all people, so they just lash out with their childish wants and subject everyone to them! And this is just the sort of person who stole his way into the office of the Presidency!!! WTF is wrong with you people???? Can't you hear what you're saying?

Yeah, vote for Nader or Cobb and waste your vote??? Sorry, FORD is not that stupid. He recognizes the lesser of two evils and is going to vote that way. It may only be a small step, but it's a start, and if we don't start to turn this country back over to the people, we're in for some BIG TROUBLE.

Ahh.. ...why do I waste my breath on these simpletons with their conformist opinions?? Oh yeah, BECAUSE I REFUSE TO BE A SHEEP!!!

So WAKE THE FUCK UP G.O.P. supporters! You're backing the wrong Horse!

Comment

• Keeyth
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Apr 2004

And what are you going to say this Nov if he is elected out of office? A dictatorship that lasted only 4 years? If it was a dictatorship, then he wouldn't need to go thru Congress and all the other checks and balances, would he?

We'll send you to a real dictatorship where you'll be imprisoned for speaking out such as you are here and then you can come back and tell us how much of a dictatorship we have.

Vote for Bush, and you'll see how fast this will become a dictatorship. We're half way there by letting him steal the election.

Are you all blind to this?:confused: :confused:

Comment

• Satan
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

In case you haven't been watching the news lately, the BCE doesn't care about the "election". As long as they can stage a terrorist attack either before the election , postponing it (yeah right) or after the election, postponing the transfer of power in January, the results of the election are meaningless. As they were in 2000.

And if that's not a dictatorship, then what is?
              Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
              I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Keeyth
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Satan
                In case you haven't been watching the news lately, the BCE doesn't care about the "election". As long as they can stage a terrorist attack either before the election , postponing it (yeah right) or after the election, postponing the transfer of power in January, the results of the election are meaningless. As they were in 2000.

And if that's not a dictatorship, then what is?
                See? The Devil knows! At least Satan isn't blind...

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Keeyth
                  Yes, I can see the humor in it, but the overall sentiment is what is truly pathetic. I'm sorry Ally, but that is precisely the attitude of the Bush administration, and it's a neanderthalic way of thinking. Are you proud of that? :confused:
                  Am I embarassed of my faith in Jesus? No.
                  Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Keeyth
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Apr 2004

Am I embarassed of my faith in Jesus? No.
                    Typical Republican spin doctor... ...only comment on the out of context stuff to win over the mass majority...

...for SHAME!!

and you never gave me YOUR opinion on what happened in Florida. You only mentioned being lectured on it...

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

See???!?!?? IRAQ was a dictatorship!!! Dicatatorships are for morons who aren't intelligent enough to be able to run things with compromise for the betterment of all people, so they just lash out with their childish wants and subject everyone to them! And this is just the sort of person who stole his way into the office of the Presidency!!! WTF is wrong with you people???? Can't you hear what you're saying?
                      We need to get you into a political science class asap. Democracy can hinder developing countries with the multi-party-ness. Fights among parties, one party blocking another -- that won't help developing coutnries catch up quickly to countries like us who are taking part in globalization and all that. A dictator who knows his stuff could help such a country get their house cleaned up. General Park Chung-Hee helped South Korea becoming the 11th largest economy in the world. Thojib Suharto stabilized Indonesia's currency, boomed its economy, and helped relations with it's neighbors. Look what Chiang Kai Shek did with Taiwan.

The problem comes after the country and population make a vast improvement in what was their standard of living and the people have something other than survival on their minds. That and dictators get high on power and could start going from taking care of their country to doing things just for their ego.

Ahh.. ...why do I waste my breath on these simpletons with their conformist opinions?? Oh yeah, BECAUSE I REFUSE TO BE A SHEEP!!!

So WAKE THE FUCK UP G.O.P. supporters! You're backing the wrong Horse!
                      And you claim to be married to someone who works for the RNC? Yeah, okay. And I'm the f'in Queens of England
                      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Dr. Love
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

SILENCE, EVERYONE.

The dictator has spoken.
                        I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
                          SILENCE, EVERYONE.

The dictator has spoken.
                          Yes, he spoke this morning when he sent his lackey Ridge out to say that "Al Qaeda" will be fucking with the election.
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Typical Republican spin doctor... ...only comment on the out of context stuff to win over the mass majority...

...for SHAME!!

and you never gave me YOUR opinion on what happened in Florida. You only mentioned being lectured on it...
                            Spin doctor? Me?

The simple thing is that this list was made in humor and you are taking it so serious and making this into a serious discussion.

And how about this -- I don't really have an opinion on what happened in Florida. If you notice, I don't debate on what happened in Florida. All I do is state election procedure. We had meetings and talked about the state of our system. It's work for me. I don't have much time to sit and criticize another state's voting system when I have various departments in Queens to worry about.
                            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• ELVIS
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2003

You people are out of your league.. arguing with Ally...

Comment

Working...