X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PETE'S BROTHER
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2007

thanks, jagy, you're thee best!!!
    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Jagermeister
      Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

You know what? You are being an asshole AGAIN jhale.

I am not really in the mood for a long winded shit slinging cuntest. I'm leaving.

Comment

• jhale667
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Don't let the door hit ya where the good lawd split ya, bitch!
        Originally posted by conmee
        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
        Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
        I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
        Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
        Originally posted by eddie78
        I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• sadaist
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
          Your claim MIGHT have a little more veracity (as of now it has none) if Rosie O'Pumpkin-head had anywhere NEAR the history of spouting racist bullshit like Limpdick does on a daily basis. She doesn't. Besides, she's a comedienne INTENTIONALLY trying to be a jackass. Rush isn't TRYING, he IS a racist asshat. That fact is well documented. Deal with it.

I'm not going to argue whether Rush is racist or not. I'm solely going off this one incident and the uproar it is causing. If it's just Rush in general they want to go after, plenty of other things they could use. But imitating a Chinese person by saying "ching chong chang" has been done by just about everyone currently breathing. Been done in cartoons, TV shows, movies, songs, on every playground & school cafeteria, message boards, etc for a long long time.

Should I demand an apology from anyone that mimics a Southern CA guy by going in to their best Spicoli voice & saying "Duuuude"? Or a Texan by saying "Yeeeehaaa!"? Or a New Yorker by saying "fugeddaboudit"? Or North Dakota & saying "Dontcha know"?

Don't even try to tell me you & your friends when you were kids didn't shout "Chinese, Japanese, Dirty knees, look at these" while pulling at the edges of your eyes to make them slanted up then down. Imagine being dragged by your parents in front of an audience of orientals and having to apologize for offending them.

It's just silly. People seem to get offended by everything & anything nowadays. Which in itself is fine, get offended. But the new trend is demanding an apology every single time? That is ridiculous. People need thicker skin. Demanding an apology offends ME. Now I get to demand an apology from the apologists.

“Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

Working...