Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker: Funded by the KKKoch Bros.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
    So, are we to believe liberals spend money much more wisely ??
    I'm sure they would. Why don't we get rid of the fiction of "corporate citizenship", break up the corporate whore media, establish REAL campaign finance reform, smash every last fucking electro-fraud machine with sledgehammers, elect some actual Liberals and see what happens.

Nobody should object to that, since we have done exactly the opposite for the last 30 years, and it obviously is not working.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Unchainme
      Don't know if I can vouche for Wisky, but in Ohio in regards to Kasich, I can all but confirm, at least in my county, that things were done legitimately.
      That's because Ohio HAD a legitimate Secretary of State for 4 years (once they finally got rid of Uncle Tom Blackwell). Of course it doesn't excuse the fact that the Diebold machines themselves are unreliable, but at least Jennifer Brunner didn't keep the cheat codes in her top desk drawer like Blackwell did.

The thing I find funny about Ohio is Strickland making a big show of siding with the working man, when he's a card carrying member of the union-despising false "Democratic" DLC.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Unchainme
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Apr 2005

Originally posted by FORD
        That's because Ohio HAD a legitimate Secretary of State for 4 years (once they finally got rid of Uncle Tom Blackwell). Of course it doesn't excuse the fact that the Diebold machines themselves are unreliable, but at least Jennifer Brunner didn't keep the cheat codes in her top desk drawer like Blackwell did.

The thing I find funny about Ohio is Strickland making a big show of siding with the working man, when he's a card carrying member of the union-despising false "Democratic" DLC.
        Uhhh, even when blackwell was in charge things were not bad in my area.

My one neighbor is a hardcore union-democrat and works within the county BOE for a decent amount of time, and is fairly high up and he would have been one of the first to bitch, had something occured

I've also both worked with and voted with said Diebold machine, and can re-assure you that if there were problems with the machine, those that are working the area would have been able to detect what's going on, pretty quickly. If there was voter fraud, those pollworkers were not doing their due-dillegence.

I could even walk you through the steps of what we do, there's law enforcement there throughout much of the process
        Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

He doesn't hear you, chain...

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
            I have never said any such thing. Many states are in financial trouble. Wisconsin was NOT one of them. And it's the right wing crazy people who wasted the money. (i.e. ridiculous "defense" budgets and tax "cuts" to rich leeches who don't pay taxes in the first place.)
            Wisconsin has a defense budget? What weapons do they have? Cheese and beer?
            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Well at least Clinton balanced the budget. He was too busy getting blow jobs to spend money. Bush set the money on fire and Obama poured gasoline on it.
              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...