X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
    GM was worth saving because they pay living wage jobs and still make something in America. And the government will be out of the car business very soon.

Chrysler as well, though I would have preferred American ownership, for obvious reasons (money going to Germany, or Italy, or where ever. Same with the Honda and Toyota plants in the US.)
    GM is a small snack compared to what the banks got. That didn't help anyone except bank executives. The fuckers got $3.3 Trillion in cash and most of that went over seas.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• kwame k
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Nitro Express
      Obamacare is affordable health care? Maybe you should read the law and see how much it's going to cost us. I told Ford I might go for single payer if it's paid for out of the military budget. Right now small businesses don't provide health care because they can't afford to do so. Obamacare will force them to but they will just pay the $2000 penalty on each employee so they still won't have healthcare but the employer will have to pay all that money.

The real problem is across the board corruption. You can't trust the insurance companies and you can't trust the current government. As things stand now, you are really on your own. It's the old west again.
      Didn't say it was and I'm on record here as opposing the current reform we have, from day one.

My point is and has always been....we need affordable health care if small businesses are going to compete in this country and we need affordable health care because the costs are crippling the average American, period.
      Originally posted by vandeleur
      E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
        Ask Warren Buffett.
        He's been saying he's taxed to little for years. Compared to GE he's a small snack.

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
          Didn't say it was and I'm on record here as opposing the current reform we have, from day one.

My point is and has always been....we need affordable health care if small businesses are going to compete in this country and we need affordable health care because the costs are crippling the average American, period.
          Well we didn't get it with the current administration. We haven't gotten it with the private sector. Maybe if we regulate healthcare like we do utilities. Utilities are regulated because they would fuck us so hard with their monopolies only the rich would have electricity. The question is do we have the states do this or have the federal government do it. The thing is real solutions take time and it's fast running out. I see at least ten years of hell ahead. Confidence is waining fast.

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I don't give a fuck what fatso thinks or wants.

Pigs like him are the problem. His interests are not my or 99.999999% of the people on the planets interests and it's about we worked out a way to make people like him irrelevant, or if at all possible to make them poor.

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

We need a world agreement where we tax some of these fat bastards to hell and if they don't like it they can go and live in Somalia.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2004

Better quit while your ahead ELVIS, because you taking that Koch tonsil depth.

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

No, you are...

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

No man, I hate corporations. You on the other hand, can't wait to get into bed with one.

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

When did I say anything like that ??

Comment

Working...