Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blaze
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Wouldn't God becoming a man.... oh never mind...
    Like I said, it was not computing.
    "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
    sigpic

Comment

• kwame k
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Jesus Christ
      Well, I cannot speak for Shiva, but I do speak for Me and Dad, and We created the stuff, so there ye go.
      Thanks be to God!
      Originally posted by vandeleur
      E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Jesus Christ
        Veteran
        • Jan 2004

Thou art welcome.

Comment

• ashstralia
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Feb 2004

just curious, lots of wine references in the good book, any ganja refs?

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by knuckleboner
            seriously? you take the old testament lines about homosexuality as gospel, but you ignore Jesus' talking about giving up your possessions to help the poor?
            Charity has to start in the heart, not some bloated social program...

I give my time to people...

I have been directly involved cooking and handing out food to the homeless in New Orleans...

I have been directly involved in renovating housing for low income people...

I have cut and cleaned many yards and done repair and maintenance on senior citizens homes who need help or can't perform the work themselves...

I have given money to causes that I myself see fit to donate to...

I don't need or want the government to make my decisions for me...

You people who think government knows better or actually gives a shit about the people it is "helping" need to wake up and start to take some personal responsibility when it comes to "helping" people, especially the poor...

AND DON'T TELL ME WHAT I'M NOT DOING!

Comment

Working...