Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

You have to allow for the fact that nitro grew up in the days of the telegraph stop sometimes though i do wish he would stop

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Hell, he's from Wyoming. They probably still USE telegraphs there!
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

That post looked a lot better in capital letters before the software tidied it up but it's a price worth paying to stop the shouty people...

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Go ahead and enjoy your illusion of choice. I know a rigged game when I see it. The average person gets fucked in both of them. Until people can get un bought off politicians into office, nothing is going to change.
          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Well maybe the Chinese should unionize because that's where most of our union jobs went. Obama hasn't brought any of them back either.

Comment

• the atomic punk
                Full On Cocktard
                • Mar 2011

They'll be back. Once American's get used to the idea that they'll have to work 18 hours a day, 7 days a week for $4 an hour. The CEO's would love to avoid all those pesky shipping costs. Oh, and while they are at it Americans need to get used to the idea that education is for the rich, all the working class needs to know is how to count and read instructions.

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Yeah, I thought this country was fucked when Chimpy made it a living embodiment of Orwell's 1984. But now the KKKoch brothers and their puppets like Muammar Walker have gone beyond that, right into Huxley's Brave New World. Most ironic thing about it is that the Epsilons (teabaggers) actually believe it's all being done for their benefit.
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by the atomic punk
                    They'll be back. Once American's get used to the idea that they'll have to work 18 hours a day, 7 days a week for $4 an hour. The CEO's would love to avoid all those pesky shipping costs. Oh, and while they are at it Americans need to get used to the idea that education is for the rich, all the working class needs to know is how to count and read instructions.
                    Well, they have both parents working and now they have the gaul to ask us to volunteer. Also once inflation starts going it's going to get worse because food and fuel will get real expensive. No it's going to snap. Look at all the US Senators who are going to retire the next election. They never retire hardly. The rats are jumping ship folks and they are going to retire in New Zealand or Paraguay.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

I moved my retirement savings out of the country several years ago. I don't even want to keep any long term money in dollars or in this country anymore. Lot's of American money is going into Singapore banks right now. That place is going to be the next world financial center because everyone can play Asia from there.

Comment

Working...