Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I was "borrowing" some milk crates to use as bookshelves.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

Yeah right...

You were waiting on some dick sucking queer...

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Still on that gay sex obsession, are you?

Why is that, exactly? Did you just get back from vacation in "Manada"??

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• jacksmar
          Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

FORD, Ubama’s mother is the mother of your mother. That makes your grandmother a Grand-whore and your mother just a simple whore.

Soldiers for the DNA, dissidents are put away
          Dragged off in the dead of night, disappear without a sight
          For global peace is what we pray, as long as things are done our way

Try to stay on topic, PNAC and war.
          A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• jacksmar
              Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Friends and family of Elizabeth Taylor may get unexpected visitors at her funeral — picketers from the Westboro Baptist Church. Margie Phelps, daughter of the hate group's leader Fred Phelps, tweeted Wednesday that they would picket Taylor's funeral, most likely because of Taylor's gay friends ...

Friends and family of Elizabeth Taylor may get unexpected visitors at her funeral — picketers from the Westboro Baptist Church.

Your parade is all set FORD.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2007

i still don't understand how that "church" is tolerated, let alone not jailed regularly.
                Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

All I have to say is fuck Ghaddafi! That son of a goat's asshole can't die fast enough...

Comment

• jacksmar
                    Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Nothing more needs to be said.

Sorry faux Jesus.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by jacksmar
                      No code pink assholes says it all.

The reason EVERYONE is uneasy with The Kenyan Houseboy running any military operation is the simple fact that this shit-for-brains never served a day in uniform and is a leftist commie lib anti-war fuckup.
                      You were in the Army? Really? The President doesn't "run" military operations, fucking genius-boy. The military officers and civilian officials at the Pentagon do. So it doesn't really matter whether he's George Fucking Washington or George Fucking Washington Carver. Secondly, you voted for a faggy coke-spoon, get-out-of-'Nam-free-Guard-card rich boy douche over a guy that actually shot people for his country (Kerry). So stop embarrassing yourself...

It’s still on the job training for this unlettered fuckup. Most of his appointments have no military experience if not all these leftist shit stains. Bidumb? No experience.
                      Really? Which "appointments" are those? Compared to which administration?

The left has constantly described the military as being composed of fools and idiots completely lacking in any type of I.Q. or station. This leads the commie lib left to believe that any person with even limited intelligence can make a military decision; no experience required.
                      You mean when like Bush's lackeys all derided Gen. Shinseki in the run-up to the Iraq War, and anyone else expressing a militarily competent, but politically controversial, opinion? Right, pinhead. I forgot that right wing Neocons have a corner on knowledge of military affairs...

Now you have Obi from Nairobi trying to vote present in a situation beyond his comprehension. The Kenyan Houseboy is in over his head so far he needs scuba gear.
                      He's from Hawaii, dummy. It's like a state and shit...

Just shows that being an organizer of community illiterates is no basis for being a leader except, for the uneducated. Typical leftist asshole has once again found out the great majority of citizens are his intellectual superior. This reality has been a shock for the left and some on the right but mostly The Kenyan Houseboy.
                      Then why'd they vote for him?
                      Last edited by Nickdfresh; 03-23-2011, 08:35 PM.

Comment

• Blaze
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Jacksmar, whoever you are, your mother was the basis of the analysis because, obviously to a trained eye, you did not have a noble man for a father. A noble man would have corrected his mistake, gotten full custody during your youth, and raised his seed with ethical concern.

He did not as exampled by your behavior.
                        "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                        sigpic

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

BTW, where was the equivalent poster in 1999-2000 between super-bad-ass all-American-Hero Sen. John McCain, and pussy-bitch "bring-it-on" (as long as my underlings are the ones getting killed) AWOL-George?

Comment

• SunisinuS
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • May 2010

Originally posted by jacksmar
                            FORD, Ubama’s mother is the mother of your mother. That makes your grandmother a Grand-whore and your mother just a simple whore.

Soldiers for the DNA, dissidents are put away
                            Dragged off in the dead of night, disappear without a sight
                            For global peace is what we pray, as long as things are done our way

Try to stay on topic, PNAC and war.
                            Let's do, Mr. Student of history:

It is always funny to me when Republican's try and paint themselves as the party "of the military".

Let's look at what they have accomplished:

Name one Elected Republican President that won a war in the 20th Century?

1903: Teddy was filling in for the President who could not even protect his front. What have you done for us lately?

WW1: Wilson-Democrat.

WW2: FDR/Truman-Democrats.

Korea: DDE-Republican: Still fighting...guess Republicans hate decisive victories.

Vietnam: LBJ Tie.

Vietnam: RMN cut and run after illegal (and just plain bad) strategies and tactics. Kept running after watergate.

Panama/Grenada: Ronald McForgetter-Republican: Sorry we were talking wars here not Police actions with end runs around the congress..that were....oh guess back on topic then. Plus throw in a little illegal funding and back deals with Iran.

Gulf War 1: GHWB. See Korea. No win....back for seconds...and still going as even sonny boy hates decisive victories....don't worry, we will clean up the mess.

21st Century:

Afghanistan/Iraq.....GWB-Republican. See Korea and First Gulf War. Meanwhile...any student of wars historically knows about how the Nazi's were roughed up in Yugoslavia during WW2 and how you NEVER send your army into urban areas with thin-skinned vehicles or without a plan for occupation....even though your Generals that were trying to help were forced out of their jobs for trying to teach you history. Strike 4 on the Bushies. Oh wait, strike 5, don't pay for your Veteran's Hospitals and make sure you cut their pensions behind their back.

Looks like the Demos are the only ones that won major wars.

Stick that in your notes next time you have your "we are your military backers" speech at the RNC convention.

Sorry this is not even about politics...it is about war. Looks like the "right" needs to do some brushing up.
                            Last edited by SunisinuS; 03-23-2011, 09:32 PM. Reason: Ooops? but but but....Mission Accomplished? Hey!...anything left in the Furlough Dad?
                            Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                              i still don't understand how that "church" is tolerated, let alone not jailed regularly.
                              I think the problem is if you arrest that church for being bigoted and full of shit then where does it end...

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Nickdfresh

BTW, where was the equivalent poster in 1999-2000 between super-bad-ass all-American-Hero Sen. John McCain, and pussy-bitch "bring-it-on" (as long as my underlings are the ones getting killed) AWOL-George?
                                Or Bush and that Herman Munster guy 4 years later.

Comment

Working...