Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sadaist
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jul 2004

I don't like Easter any more. Not a religious thing, but it's a very bad anniversary to me from an accident as a kid. So don't like it. (I still sit through the kids egg & candy hunts when I have to. No sense in my bad memories spoiling new memories for them to make) Although, I did use to try & talk my family into switching the traditional ham they'd cook every year for dinner to rabbit. Rabbit is supposed to be very tasty. Anyways, long story short none of them would go for it. Geez...no sense of humor at all with these people.
    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by SunisinuS
      Hey...anyone that can resurrect themselves gets a Good Un 'ya from me. I couldn't do it.

Shit....most of us need a couple hours rest before we can "resurrect" ourselves for another go around with the wife or girlfriend. Oh to be 18 again.
      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• hambon4lif
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jun 2004

My nickname is Ham. Everyone knows me as Ham.

I was almost going to wear a shirt today that says "Eat Me".

Comment

• SunisinuS
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • May 2010

Originally posted by hambon4lif
          My nickname is Ham. Everyone knows me as Ham.

I was almost going to wear a shirt today that says "Eat Me".
          I am a vegetarian. Only Red Snapper is on the table.
          Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• VAiN
            Use my hand, I won't look
            ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by sadaist
            Although, I did use to try & talk my family into switching the traditional ham they'd cook every year for dinner to rabbit. Rabbit is supposed to be very tasty. Anyways, long story short none of them would go for it. Geez...no sense of humor at all with these people.
            Ha, a good friend of mine does rabbit every easter with her family! They hook it up too... all the fixins, and a double kegerator to boot! That's my kinda religious holiday!
            Originally posted by wiseguy
            That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• VAiN
              ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by lesfunk
              What's the difference between Jesus and an oil painting.
              You can put up an oil painting with only one nail
              Nice...

What's the last thing jesus said?

'Hey, I can see my house from here!'
              That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• kwame k
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Feb 2008

The whole thing I don't get is Jesus spent another 40 days on Earth after the resurrection. Why?
                Originally posted by vandeleur
                E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• VAiN
                  ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by kwame k
                  The whole thing I don't get is Jesus spent another 40 days on Earth after the resurrection. Why?
                  Well, he was hammered.... ha! Get it? Nails.. hammered... Thank you, thank you. I'm here all night folks...

Comment

• kwame k
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Feb 2008

Don't quit your day job!
                    E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• hambon4lif
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
                      Because the instructions on the box say that if a resurrection lasts longer than 40 days, you're supposed to consult a doctor.....or something like that.

Comment

• kwame k
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Feb 2008

Comment

• VAiN
                          ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by hambon4lif
                          Because the instructions on the box say that if a resurrection lasts longer than 40 days, you're supposed to consult a doctor.....or something like that.
                          Bravo! That's good shit right there...

Comment

• Jesus Christ
                            Veteran
                            • Jan 2004

Verily, even Dad laughed at that one

Comment

• adena dodds
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                              Love Elvis but too bad he let the demons get the best of him. But our Lord has mercy and gives graces and through Jesus Christ we are saved! Amen, his blood was shed for us so that we may be forgiven! What keeps me on the straight and narrow path is the quote..."Many are called but few are Chosen." But in the end he has all the say so and he sure as hell ain't gonna let the Devil win...that I guarantee! That bastard is doomed to hell and anyone who has no faith and is a non-believer might as well just jump into the pit now and get their eternal damnation over with. I take refuge in the Lord and he will hide my sins in his wounds from the Father and I will rejioce in the Kingdom forever and ever praising him in endless glory! I live for that day to come and I wait patiently for him. He will return like a thief in the night and I will not be asleep if and when he arrives during my life time. I have a funny feeling I will see him comming down on that cloud, if not, I still have hope in him and trust in him and I will never offend him any more than I allready have. He has pulled me out of the darkness of this world and I will shine his light all the days of my life! He is the Almighty, the great Victor! His arm is my strength and my salvation! This is what Easter means to me! And it's alot more than Happy!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                                I don't like Easter any more. Not a religious thing, but it's a very bad anniversary to me from an accident as a kid. So don't like it. (I still sit through the kids egg & candy hunts when I have to. No sense in my bad memories spoiling new memories for them to make) Although, I did use to try & talk my family into switching the traditional ham they'd cook every year for dinner to rabbit. Rabbit is supposed to be very tasty. Anyways, long story short none of them would go for it. Geez...no sense of humor at all with these people.
                                We had ham for Easter dinner today. I didn't know ham was so popular. I liked Easter as a kid. We would have these wild Easter egg hunts on snowmobiles that would go on for miles.
                                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...