Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ashstralia
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Feb 2004

fair dinkum, you couldn't write shit this good.

edit: no-one would believe a single bit of it.
    Last edited by ashstralia; 07-19-2011, 05:48 AM. Reason: ???

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

The Murdochs go in front of the committee in 90 minutes time or so.

Odd twist #265 one of the people questioning him is Louise Mensch

Best-selling "chick-lit" novelist (as Louise Bagshawe) before entering Parliament last year. Married Peter Mensch, manager of rock band Metallica, in June. Has been critical of police accepting media payments - but also warned against making "bogeymen" out of the Murdochs for wider press ills.

I remember when Mensch managed Def Leppard in the 1980s, he must be ancient!

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Ironically given the title of this thread someone just tried to custard pie Murdoch in the committee.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Dec 2003

LOL, his wife looked she came off the top turnbuckle to slap him !!!
          Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I wonder what attracted her to a billionaire twice her age...

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

The custard pie thing was fucking stupid. Fox News immediately put it on a loop and it moves the story to being about a poor 84 year old man being attacked.

Murdoch did seem like a very old slightly bewildered man well past his best throughout his evidence or else he's a very good actor.

Comment

• sadaist
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                Married Peter Mensch, manager of rock band Metallica, in June.

I remember when Mensch managed Def Leppard in the 1980s, he must be ancient!

He must be one wealthy mofo as well. Def Lep in the 80's and Metallica now? Damn, guy has had some fucking prime ass jobs. My brain is wired so differently. Once I made my first $2 million or so, I'm retired for life to live modestly off interest and live in some cabana on a beach in deep Mexico. No one would ever see my ass again....except for all the poor fishes I would be yanking out of the sea for my tacos.

Shit...someone send me $2 mill. You can actually keep the principal. I just want the interest from it for the next 30 years or so. I am accepting donations at 'SendSadaistToMexicoForGoodSoHeCanFishAndDrinkBeer .com'.

“Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• binnie
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • May 2006

The custard pie thing was fucking stupid. Fox News immediately put it on a loop and it moves the story to being about a poor 84 year old man being attacked.

Murdoch did seem like a very old slightly bewildered man well past his best throughout his evidence or else he's a very good actor.
                  He's a slippery old bugger.

I was dissapointed with the whole thing, to be honest. We didn't really get anywhere did we?

But, yes, the story will now be about attacking a very old man - which, in itself, is an abhorent thing to do.
                  The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Ironically given the title of this thread someone just tried to custard pie Murdoch in the committee.
                    Video replay here.... sort of. You can't actually see the old bastard or the pie, but the look on Murdoch Jr's face pretty much tells the story.......

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Maybe they staged the pie thing themselves?

Would it really surprise anybody to find out they did?
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by binnie

But, yes, the story will now be about attacking a very old man - which, in itself, is an abhorent thing to do.
                        Abhorrent is a bit strong.

The man has caused untold misery and did a hell of a lot to enable the war in Iraq for a start.

Actually I'm not sure even killing him would have been abhorrent, a bit strong perhaps but morally arguable.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                          Maybe they staged the pie thing themselves?

Would it really surprise anybody to find out they did?
                          There was a second pie thrower at the ready....over there on the grassey knoll

Originally posted by Kristy
                          Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                          Originally posted by cadaverdog
                          I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• WACF
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jan 2004

Abhorrent is a bit strong.

The man has caused untold misery and did a hell of a lot to enable the war in Iraq for a start.

Actually I'm not sure even killing him would have been abhorrent, a bit strong perhaps but morally arguable.
                            killing him abhorrent...no....killing his family while he watches...getting close.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

A hooker wife and Damian? It's not exactly the Partridge family.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Proof that he is Satan.

Comment

Working...