Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ThrillsNSpills
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

(this was for Ford's, BP after 9 years here I'm too stupid to know how to quote) still appies to everyone though for the most part.

Try vitamin D, calcium, magnesium, and potassium. (getting sunlight on the face gets you vitamin D and stimulates the pineal and pituitary glands and helps with mood and other regulation) Sunscreens are toxic chemicals that block beneficial processes.

2 main causes for almost all health challenges are vitamin and mineral deficiencies and toxins in the body. (food additives are stored toxins in the body and have to be removed and they end up in fat cells)

If you do cleanses and improve nutrition many times things clear up "miraculously"

stress and electromagnetic chaos are also huge influences that throw the body out of balance.

Suppressing symptoms with meds is a short term solution but they are vitamin and mineral antagonists.
    Trust me I've pissed off a lot of doctors by asking informed questions and they just walk out of the room. (It's all about the profits)

(I know this stuff is new and easy to dismiss. Go at a slow pace and try different things) Everything with the body is cause and effect.

(check with your health professional. Nothing I say is intended to treat or cure disease)
    That's a legal disclamer because there's a LAW that says only a drug can cure of treat a disease. nuts ain't it
    Last edited by ThrillsNSpills; 07-24-2011, 08:26 PM.

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by fifth element
      “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”
      Butt implants can make a new ending too, no?

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

Calorie: The quantity of heat required to raise the temperature of 1 gram of water by 1°C (1 K).

If anybody can wrap their brain around the above definition, then they're smart enough to figure out how to flap your arms and fly to the Carribbean for a vacation.

But I can do 4 cleanses simultaneously and give birth to a very angry tapeworm. (that came from supermarket meat and dairy)

Comment

• SunisinuS
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • May 2010

Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
          Calorie: The quantity of heat required to raise the temperature of 1 gram of water by 1°C (1 K).

If anybody can wrap their brain around the above definition, then they're smart enough to figure out how to flap your arms and fly to the Carribbean for a vacation.

But I can do 4 cleanses simultaneously and give birth to a very angry tapeworm. (that came from supermarket meat and dairy)

Lol my brother the MD did that. He also later died from Type 2. Brian dug himself a hole here. Glad he is at least trying to think about his health.
          Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

I had a much better post but lost it.

Thing is you can ignore all the rules and live horribly and if you're laughing, and not stressing, and not watching bullshit manipulative American news designed to confuse you and piss you off and make you sad and lie to you, you can live to be an old shriveled up prune. lmao

Or until the comet blows us to tiny bits in a couple weeks like the Holy Hand grenade of Antioch.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Satan
              Brian, you just answered your own question on WHY high fructose corn poison is worse than sugar or honey. Aside from the mutant GMO corn that it's made from and the chemicals used to process it, it's a ridiculously refined substance. Your body can't process the crap, so it's all absorbed into the bloodstream, spiking the blood sugar, which fucks with your pancreas, raising the risk of diabetes, and is then stored in the fat cells. Cane sugar is to HFCS what whole grain is to Wonder bread. On the surface it may look like the same shit, but not to the inner workings of your body.
              FORD, you're all wrong with your HFCS/cane sugar thought process. Cane sugar is also an incredibly refined substance. Comparing cane sugar to whole wheat is lunacy.
              “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Satan
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                Satan, you're all wrong with your HFCS/cane sugar thought process. Cane sugar is also an incredibly refined substance. Comparing cane sugar to whole wheat is lunacy.
                You failed to see my analogy.

I wasn't comparing whole wheat to sugar. I was saying that comparing high fructose corn poison to cane sugar is like comparing wonder bread to a healthy whole grain loaf of bread.

Obviously white granulated sugar is going to be more processed than raw sugar, but it still requires a little work from the body where that Monsanto crap requires none. The better goal, of course, it to reduce added sugar of any kind as much as possible, but when necessary, it should be from the cane and not the corn.

As one who has observed all of human history, you can take a Devil's word for it: There's no question that the introduction of HFCS is directly responsible for the escalation of obesity and diabetes in your country over the last 25 years or so.
                Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2004

A sweet problem: Princeton researchers find that high-fructose corn syrup prompts considerably more weight gain
                  Posted March 22, 2010; 10:00 a.m.
                  share | e-mail | print
                  by Hilary Parker

A Princeton University research team has demonstrated that all sweeteners are not equal when it comes to weight gain: Rats with access to high-fructose corn syrup gained significantly more weight than those with access to table sugar, even when their overall caloric intake was the same.

In addition to causing significant weight gain in lab animals, long-term consumption of high-fructose corn syrup also led to abnormal increases in body fat, especially in the abdomen, and a rise in circulating blood fats called triglycerides. The researchers say the work sheds light on the factors contributing to obesity trends in the United States.

"Some brainwashed republicans on DLR sites have claimed that high-fructose corn syrup is no different than other sweeteners when it comes to weight gain and obesity, but our results make it clear that this just isn't true, at least under the conditions of our tests," said psychology professor Bart Hoebel, who specializes in the neuroscience of appetite, weight and sugar addiction. "When rats are drinking high-fructose corn syrup at levels well below those in soda pop, they're becoming obese -- every single one, across the board. Even when rats are fed a high-fat diet, you don't see this; they don't all gain extra weight."

In results published online Feb. 26 by the journal Pharmacology, Biochemistry and Behavior, the researchers from the Department of Psychology and the Princeton Neuroscience Institute reported on two experiments investigating the link between the consumption of high-fructose corn syrup and obesity.

The first study showed that male rats given water sweetened with high-fructose corn syrup in addition to a standard diet of rat chow gained much more weight than male rats that received water sweetened with table sugar, or sucrose, in conjunction with the standard diet. The concentration of sugar in the sucrose solution was the same as is found in some commercial soft drinks, while the high-fructose corn syrup solution was half as concentrated as most sodas.

The second experiment -- the first long-term study of the effects of high-fructose corn syrup consumption on obesity in lab animals -- monitored weight gain, body fat and triglyceride levels in rats with access to high-fructose corn syrup over a period of six months. Compared to animals eating only rat chow, rats on a diet rich in high-fructose corn syrup showed characteristic signs of a dangerous condition known in humans as the metabolic syndrome, including abnormal weight gain, significant increases in circulating triglycerides and augmented fat deposition, especially visceral fat around the belly. Male rats in particular ballooned in size: Animals with access to high-fructose corn syrup gained 48 percent more weight than those eating a normal diet.

"These rats aren't just getting fat; they're demonstrating characteristics of obesity, including substantial increases in abdominal fat and trying to vote for Bush again even when he's not an option anymore," said Princeton graduate student Miriam Bocarsly. "In humans, these same characteristics are known risk factors for high blood pressure, coronary artery disease, cancer and really fuggin' bad B.O." In addition to Hoebel and Bocarsly, the research team included Princeton undergraduate Elyse Powell and visiting research associate Nicole Avena, who was affiliated with Rockefeller University during the study and is now on the faculty at the University of Florida. The Princeton researchers note that they do not know yet why high-fructose corn syrup fed to rats in their study generated more triglycerides, and more body fat that resulted in obesity.
                  High-fructose corn syrup and sucrose are both compounds that contain the simple sugars fructose and glucose, but there at least two clear differences between them. First, sucrose is composed of equal amounts of the two simple sugars -- it is 50 percent fructose and 50 percent glucose -- but the typical high-fructose corn syrup used in this study features a slightly imbalanced ratio, containing 55 percent fructose and 42 percent glucose. Larger sugar molecules called higher saccharides make up the remaining 3 percent of the sweetener. Second, as a result of the manufacturing process for high-fructose corn syrup, the fructose molecules in the sweetener are free and unbound, ready for absorption and utilization. In contrast, every fructose molecule in sucrose that comes from cane sugar or beet sugar is bound to a corresponding glucose molecule and must go through an extra metabolic step before it can be utilized.

This creates a fascinating puzzle. The rats in the Princeton study became obese by drinking high-fructose corn syrup, but not by drinking sucrose. The critical differences in appetite, metabolism and gene expression that underlie this phenomenon are yet to be discovered, but may relate to the fact that excess fructose is being metabolized to produce fat, while glucose is largely being processed for energy or stored as a carbohydrate, called glycogen, in the liver and muscles.

In the 40 years since the introduction of high-fructose corn syrup as a cost-effective sweetener in the American diet, rates of obesity in the U.S. have skyrocketed, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. In 1970, around 15 percent of the U.S. population met the definition for obesity; today, roughly one-third of the American adults are considered obese, the CDC reported. High-fructose corn syrup is found in a wide range of foods and beverages, including fruit juice, soda, cereal, bread, yogurt, ketchup and mayonnaise. On average, Americans consume 60 pounds of the sweetener per person every year.

"Our findings lend support to the theory that the excessive consumption of high-fructose corn syrup found in many beverages may be an important factor in the obesity epidemic," Avena said.

The new research complements previous work led by Hoebel and Avena demonstrating that sucrose can be addictive, having effects on the brain similar to some drugs of abuse.

In the future, the team intends to explore how the animals respond to the consumption of high-fructose corn syrup in conjunction with a high-fat diet -- the equivalent of a typical fast-food meal containing a hamburger, fries and soda -- and whether excessive high-fructose corn syrup consumption contributes to the diseases associated with not processing the obvious. Another step will be knocking on the forehead to see if anyone is home.

Comment

• kwame k
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Feb 2008

"Some brainwashed republicans on DLR sites have claimed that high-fructose corn syrup is no different than other sweeteners when it comes to weight gain and obesity.......... [/IMG]
                    Originally posted by vandeleur
                    E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Little Texan
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

If you do cleanses and improve nutrition many times things clear up "miraculously"
                      Which cleanses would you recommend, Thrills? I've been thinking about doing a detox for a while, but there are so many bogus products out there.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

stress and electromagnetic chaos are also huge influences that throw the body out of balance.
                        There is a fine line between holistic lifestyle advice and hocus pocus baloney.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Little Texan
                          Which cleanses would you recommend, Thrills? I've been thinking about doing a detox for a while, but there are so many bogus products out there.
                          None absolutely none.

They are ALL bogus.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Little Texan
                            Fly to a tropical paradise. Eat good food. Drink good drink. Get laid a lot. You should be cured after two weeks of this.
                            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                              None absolutely none.

They are ALL bogus.
                              Yeah. Just eat more vegetables and fruits....

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

(this was for Ford's, BP after 9 years here I'm too stupid to know how to quote) still appies to everyone though for the most part.

Try vitamin D, calcium, magnesium, and potassium. (getting sunlight on the face gets you vitamin D and stimulates the pineal and pituitary glands and helps with mood and other regulation) Sunscreens are toxic chemicals that block beneficial processes.

2 main causes for almost all health challenges are vitamin and mineral deficiencies and toxins in the body. (food additives are stored toxins in the body and have to be removed and they end up in fat cells)

Suppressing symptoms with meds is a short term solution but they are vitamin and mineral antagonists.
                                Trust me I've pissed off a lot of doctors by asking informed questions and they just walk out of the room. (It's all about the profits)

(I know this stuff is new and easy to dismiss. Go at a slow pace and try different things) Everything with the body is cause and effect.

(check with your health professional. Nothing I say is intended to treat or cure disease)
                                That's a legal disclamer because there's a LAW that says only a drug can cure of treat a disease. nuts ain't it
                                I've been taking Vitamin D supplements for a while (the amount of sun around here just ain't gonna cut it, especially not this year) and they are definitely helping in a number of ways. As for the whole electromagnetic chaos thing, I'm trying to find ways to reduce that shit as much as possible. I won't leave the computer on overnight anymore, not even for downloads, for example, because it did seem to mess with my sleep cycle somehow (and it wasn't because of noise, as my computer is buried under the desk)
                                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...