X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by chan_bkny
    I know some ABC kids who love Morrissey. When I ask them what they think of Morrissey's saying that Chinese people are subhumans, they dismiss it with a "meh." Okaaaay...
    Never heard that quote before. I had to look it up. Apparently it was in reference to a practice of skinning animals alive, but it's still a pretty fucked up thing to say. Guess ol' Steven won't be playing any gigs in China any time soon.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

I don't know about now but about 20 years ago the spend the big bucks and impress everyone delicasy in Hong Kong was fresh monkey brains. It costs about $2000 US for the meal.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by chan_bkny
        I know some ABC kids who love Morrissey. When I ask them what they think of Morrissey's saying that Chinese people are subhumans, they dismiss it with a "meh." Okaaaay...

It was a fucking disgusting thing for him to say.

He also said he wouldn't come back to the UK because there were too many immigrants. All very difficult for the 'right on' fans who used to look down on the 'misogynistic' rock music I like.

It's about time though that the Chinese stopped wiping out the planets most incredible animals with the superstitious pretend medicine shit. Hopefully things will get better as the country gets richer as it's mainly peasants in China and hippies in the West that believe in Chinese 'medicine'. The people high up in the Party certainly don't use it unless it's the tigers penis makes my dick hard crap.
        Last edited by Seshmeister; 08-04-2011, 05:18 PM.

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

There are people with money in China now. They are called the government. It's still very far from having the human rights the west has or we used to have. The pollution is horrible. Every time people point to China as the new model I about shit my pants. I remember sitting in business school listening to the professors tell us how much the US would sell those one billion Chinese consumers. I told them we wouldn't be selling to them they would be making it there and selling it to us. But then these were the same enlightened people who said NAFTA would create jobs.

My family has a downtown condo in Salt Lake City. We were going to fly the Norway flag off the balcony during the olympics but Salt Lake is full of people with Norwegian ancestry and too many of those on the building so we flew the Tibetan flag. Nobody was flying one of those. Would you believe a Chinese official knocked on our door and told us to take it down? We politely told her to get fucked. So don't buy the China is now democratic bullshit. They just went from communism to fascism because the later makes the country more money if you have dumb people willing to buy your stuff.
          Last edited by Nitro Express; 08-04-2011, 05:36 PM.

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

For the record, THIS Hippie in the west only believes in HERBAL natural medicine (Chinese or otherwise) and never the tiger's penis/powdered rhino horn/eye of Newt Gingrich stuff.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

I drew a bear tag and went and shot one. I saved the gall bladder and put it in a jar of vodka and gave it to a Chinese friend of mine. You would have thought I had given him a bar of gold. They drink the alcohol and it's supposed to make your sex life better. I've never tried it. We lived in Hong Kong in the late 70's and if you think we are superstitious and prejudice in the US, they have us beat many times in the culture there. I don't see us changing anytime soon. It's human nature why do we think we are going to change after thousands of years just because we have some electronic toys now.
              Last edited by Nitro Express; 08-04-2011, 05:52 PM.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Nitro Express

My family has a downtown condo in Salt Lake City. We were going to fly the Norway flag off the balcony during the olympics but Salt Lake is full of people with Norwegian ancestry and too many of those on the building so we flew the Tibetan flag. Nobody was flying one of those. Would you believe a Chinese official knocked on our door and told us to take it down? We politely told her to get fucked. So don't buy the China is now democratic bullshit.
                This was at the Olympics in China? If so good effort.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                  This was at the Olympics in China? If so good effort.
                  i don't think we would be hearin' nitro's views on the federal reserve if he tried that in china.
                  Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

It's a badly written post. Chinese officials in Salt Lake City?

Ahhh I think he means the corrupt Winter Olympics in 2002...

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Well, I'll try an herbal tea once, but if it's too nasty, then the next time I get that herb, it will probably be in capsule form at Super Supplements.
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by FORD
                        For the record, THIS Hippie in the west only believes in HERBAL natural medicine (Chinese or otherwise) and never the tiger's penis/powdered rhino horn/eye of Newt Gingrich stuff.
                        The difference between 'natural medicine' and medicine is that once you can show something works with empirical evidence it's just called medicine from that point onwards.

In the middle ages almost all the medicine was herbal natural medicine.

Comment

• ashstralia
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Feb 2004

sesh, when you say 'almost', what was a middle ages non herbal unnatural medicine?

Comment

• chefcraig
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by ashstralia
                            sesh, when you say 'almost', what was a middle ages non herbal unnatural medicine?

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                            ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• ashstralia
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Feb 2004

google home trepanning

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Yep. Hitler was a celibate, asexual salad eater too....

Comment

Working...