Fuck all this economic crisis shit, it's time for another Gay Republican Scandal!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VAiN
    Use my hand, I won't look
    ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by sadaist
    These guys are disgusting. Now if you'll excuse me I'm gonna go mess around with my new Ipad down at the Starbucks. I got $100 to spend on coffees so I'll be there all day.
    Originally posted by wiseguy
    That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• kwame k
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Feb 2008

Originally posted by vandeleur
      E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69

Like you said, if you call yourself a Democrat, you can smoke, drink, do drugs, fuck, whatever. It is expected of you.
        This isn't always the case though.....

Anthony Weiner - Sends a crotch shot out via Twitter, is forced out of office.
        Bill Clinton - impeached over a blow job.

On the other hand, Repuke David Vitter fucked a prostitute while wearing a goddamn diaper, and he's still in office.
        Of course if it had been a MALE prostitute, he wouldn't have been so fortunate.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ODShowtime
          ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

This is more proof of how dumb the people in charge are. If you're going to have an illicit meet-up from craig's list, how about a fake yahoo email account and NOT YOUR GODDAMN PERSONAL EMAIL WITH YOUR LAST NAME IN IT???? YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER.

Forget about using a fake name or getting a monger phone or anything like that. Just a fake email to get your feet wet.

In other news for some reason they started random drug testing at my small 30 person CPA firm. Thanks a fucking lot. These flaming morons are going to tell me how to live my life. OK. Maybe I'll hire a retarded person to be my mentor now.

FUCK THIS COUNTRY
          gnaw on it

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

This is the thing, obviously there are a hell of a lot of mentally ill usually hypocritical 'moralists' but the end result is often the resignation of people that were obviously fucking dumb.

I don't include Clinton in that since he was at least smart enough to be in the same location as the woman he was seducing.

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by ODShowtime

In other news for some reason they started random drug testing at my small 30 person CPA firm. Thanks a fucking lot. These flaming morons are going to tell me how to live my life. OK. Maybe I'll hire a retarded person to be my mentor now.

FUCK THIS COUNTRY
              That's fucking ludicrous. Even if you hadn't taken anything in years basically that is a screaming announcement to leave that firm asap.

Childish fucking idiots. I say that as someone who would pass the test.

Comment

• conmee
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Mar 2003

Yeah... but he WORE A DIAPER! That's a free fucking pass any day of the week if you ask me...

That is all.

Icon©®™

Originally posted by FORD
                This isn't always the case though.....

Anthony Weiner - Sends a crotch shot out via Twitter, is forced out of office.
                Bill Clinton - impeached over a blow job.

On the other hand, Repuke David Vitter fucked a prostitute while wearing a goddamn diaper, and he's still in office.
                Of course if it had been a MALE prostitute, he wouldn't have been so fortunate.
                An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
                hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• conmee
                  ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                  • Mar 2003

And they SHOULD test your drugged out ass, ODSmokeTime!!!! Who wants their general ledgers©®™ and taxes all fucked up because you were blunted©®™ out... Every dime I pay in taxes is a dime I don't have for nose candy©®™.

That is all.

Icon©®™
                  hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I pay my accountant to do his fucking job, and to be honest I sometimes present him with some opportunities to be creative.

Why would I want to pay his extraordinary rates if I thought he was a Drone©®™

A cunt who had every bit of moisture and interest sucked out of it?

Nobody wants their pilot fucked out their face on anything because these jobs are in the moment. Test them during their flying time that's all good.

What is crazy fuck©®™ is to only use people that are dead inside for everything else.

Comment

• conmee
                      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                      • Mar 2003

Sesh,

You filthy GODLESS©®™ maggot!!!

I want that accountant razor sharp and ready to break out the abacus goddammit, that's not being a DRONE©®™, I want him to stick it to the GOVT©®™ to the fullest extent of the LAW©®™. And if he needs to burn the MIDNIGHT OIL©®™ to circumvent the ridiculous TAX CODE©®™, blunts DO NOT cut it! But a nose pick-me-up©®™ will keep him cranking along. What the fuck is WRONG with you hating on all non-blunted©®™ accountants?!?!

That is all.

Icon©®™

Comment

• ODShowtime
                        ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                        That's fucking ludicrous. Even if you hadn't taken anything in years basically that is a screaming announcement to leave that firm asap.

Childish fucking idiots. I say that as someone who would pass the test.
                        I know. Too bad for me I toke daily. Problem is I just bought a house 3 months ago and dumped about 20 grand into it. If I get popped I may lose it which is unacceptable. Now I'm going to have to go and find a new job and I really like this one. My boss is a people person and actually cares about people. It's really nice. But someone truly fucked up and doesn't understand that random drug tests are for people in positions that could affect public safety, not people's financial statements. Just from a money wasting standpoint it's crazy let alone you will lose some good performers. I'm not the only one sweating, I can tell. Just one little sentence in an admin email and it feels like my life is ruined.

And I can't concentrate anymore. It's really affected my work already. Why go hard for 12 a day when I could get fired at any time and I'm presumed guilty?

I'm toying with the idea of an email message from a junk yahoo account to admin to let them know a key member of the team is ready to quit over this bullshit. But I'll need to get someone else to write it so my style doesn't come through.

I'm so unlucky over this. This is just a complete misunderstanding of the purposes and uses of drug tests. Just a total fuck up. Thanks for your support since I can't talk to anyone about it.
                        gnaw on it

Comment

• ODShowtime
                          ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by conmee
                          And they SHOULD test your drugged out ass, ODSmokeTime!!!! Who wants their general ledgers©®™ and taxes all fucked up because you were blunted©®™ out... Every dime I pay in taxes is a dime I don't have for nose candy©®™.

That is all.

Icon©®™
                          Hey man it's a waste of 'dro to get fucked on company time. It's how I relax man. I'm now trying a week without just to see what that's like. Last night was so much fun!
                          gnaw on it

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Is it still hair they use? You may have to get it cut very short.

Comment

• jhale667
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                              Is it still hair they use? You may have to get it cut very short.
                              Doesn't help; a friend of mine shaves his head so they took leg hair instead. He still passed, mind you....

Agree they should only test people in dangerous/public safety jobs. If you smoked a doob the night before it certainly isn't going to impair your ability to answer the f*ing phone (or punch buttons on a calculator) the next morning. It's a puritanical waste of tax dollars for something that's nobody's business - but yours and your doctor's.
                              Originally posted by conmee
                              If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                              Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                              I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                              Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                              Originally posted by eddie78
                              I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

The last three presidents have admitted to smoking dope for fuck sake.

Surely a small company would just have a quiet word if they found dope, maybe they are looking for something worse.

Actually it's probably the idea of some fucking HR bozo or the company's insurers. They should do random fucktard tests instead.

Comment

Working...