X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tob
    Roadie
    • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Tob
    Those "HAARP" towers are not why pulse-weather occurs.. beams from a satellite, or satellites, have been "used" - there is a picture of one beam within the middle of a huge mass of cloud, "hurricane" formation, that may be viewed.. how does one post pictures here? Let's look..

Yes, "Masons" and "Jews" and "Catholics" - "LIONS" and "TIGERS" and "BEARS" - O, my! No one is keeping you "down" - your "fear" does that job - such "societies" or "groups" have "used" such to, in fact, keep YOU down, or have tried such.. "ignorance" takes so many different forms.. "economic enslavement" is popular with such groups that "control" - or try.. "dumbing down" is one other..

"Rationalising one's own powerlessness" - that is how I feel "U.S." thinks, feels, when it expresses it's attacks with pulse-weather, virus-spreading, explosion, knocking buildings down, sending snipers, causing quakes, or charging high prices for their gallon of "gas" - good call, Bin.. have they expressed.. "inferiority" - such groups have "complex" within themselves?

And 'Meister, those "quotes" are necessary, I think, maybe not every time - if such is, with truth, not placed there, from myself, beings within "news media" put "spin" with my communication and try "using" it "against" me - watch - you'll know.. that's me, part of my communication..
    NF, "George Noory" is "former military," he communicates "inside job" because - with such expression, if he expressed such - awareness first came from PEOPLE realizing, having brought communication forward, questioning. He "mimics" - though, he has a family. The heart may be growing, opening with truth, beyond "fear" - I think he communicated his being with "U.S. military" before. "How did we get bogged down in Iraq" - "we" haven't, "U.S. military" got immersed within such. "Dumb asses" or "war-profit" or "desire" going with "money-making" or "unfamiliarity" with "terrain" and "people" and "culture" has, maybe, been their experience with such "bog" - conscience occurred, welling forth within minds of "soldiers" crying, expressing what realization may have occurred within, reported, with such group experiencing body broken.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2007

it seems like such a "time sink". tob must be a "bot" of sorts
      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Alaska won't be all that big when it melts. You would know that if you were a human from Alaska, rather than a spambot from Tianjin.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Blaze
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

stop fucking spamming this motherfucking forum you dingbat!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Last edited by Nickdfresh; 09-03-2011, 06:15 PM.
          "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
          sigpic

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Tob
            NF, "George Noory" is "former military,"
            So am I. So fucking what? The fact that I was in the military only makes these wingnut conspiracy theories even more implausible....

he communicates "inside job" because - with such expression, if he expressed such - awareness first came from PEOPLE realizing, having brought communication forward, questioning. He "mimics" - though, he has a family. The heart may be growing, opening with truth, beyond "fear" - I think he communicated his being with "U.S. military" before. "How did we get bogged down in Iraq" - "we" haven't, "U.S. military" got immersed within such. "Dumb asses" or "war-profit" or "desire" going with "money-making" or "unfamiliarity" with "terrain" and "people" and "culture" has, maybe, been their experience with such "bog" - conscience occurred, welling forth within minds of "soldiers" crying, expressing what realization may have occurred within, reported, with such group experiencing body broken.
            Easy on the glue....

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

George Noory is about making $$$$$$$$$. Coast to Coast AM is a business. 2012 is coming so buy your gold and food storage. Lost your job? Join our work at home scheme. Now you can't miss a Coast show with the new C.Crane recording radio. Sign up on our paid website to hear all your favorite past shows. Half of the airtime is ads. It's a job. He pulls huge ratings and can sell lots of advertising. You also don't build a new studio on the Kona coast if you are worried about 2012 earth changes. Noory would be up in the high mountains with a bunker if he actually believed his show.
              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

"trail" drifting with slow movement, spreading out in sheet, that "lingers" for hours.
                That had to be one hell of a fart.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

I don't fear the government. But I hope to hell I never have to answer to the Coca Cola Company.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                    George Noory is about making $$$$$$$$$. Coast to Coast AM is a business. 2012 is coming so buy your gold and food storage. Lost your job? Join our work at home scheme. Now you can't miss a Coast show with the new C.Crane recording radio. Sign up on our paid website to hear all your favorite past shows. Half of the airtime is ads. It's a job. He pulls huge ratings and can sell lots of advertising. You also don't build a new studio on the Kona coast if you are worried about 2012 earth changes. Noory would be up in the high mountains with a bunker if he actually believed his show.
                    Cheap dirty bastards even make you pay for streaming. (They try anyway)...

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                      Back to scary Perry. As governor Perry doubled the debt of the state of Texas. Texas now has a higher debt per capita than California.

As far as Coast to Coast AM goes. I don't know how people can listen through all the commercials. Art Bell had a show that was mysterious and Twilight Zone like. It went from that to Noorey selling fear. The market research must indicate that fear sells because everyone is selling it now.
                      Noory's a right wing shithead, and the last time I even bothered with that assclown was the night he gave his entire show over to Michael "of the Devil" Chertoff's cousin Ben, editor of the Hearst Publishing 9/11 whitewash issue of "Popular Mechanics". Art Bell would be rolling in his grave over that shit if he were dead. Probably his wife was though.

Even so, I can't blame Noory for the commercials. Sadly, that's a hazard of ANY talk radio show from Hartmann & Malloy to Limpballs & Hannazi.
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

I don't think Art Bell had any kind of agenda. I think he was let's open the microphones up and let her run and the weirder the better. It was Noory who made Coast political.

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Yeah, I was never a big fan of the show, but my friend Billy listened to it every damn night. That's how I got stuck listening to the Chertoff crap, because we were coming back from the ocean in his truck. He really listened for all the alien freak stuff that Bell used to talk about, but remained a fan of the show until the day he died, despite Noory's being a shitty substitute.
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

I didn't know about Coast to Coast until a few years ago. I was up late getting our boat ready for a family vacation and turned the radio on to keep me awake and I was going hell this is different. I admit, it can be quite entertaining.

I tell you the people I know who believe in UFO are pretty normal people. My father in law claims he saw one and he was a Boeing executive who would be the last person you would think would believe such a thing. He claims he saw something moving fast in the sky and it made a sharp 90 degree turn. All I can say is I will believe when I experience it myself. But people believe or claim to see some strange stuff. My sister in law claims she saw the ghost of a person who died in her home. My in laws seem to have the paranormal experiences.
                            Last edited by Nitro Express; 09-03-2011, 10:20 PM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                              Yeah, I was never a big fan of the show, but my friend Billy listened to it every damn night. That's how I got stuck listening to the Chertoff crap, because we were coming back from the ocean in his truck. He really listened for all the alien freak stuff that Bell used to talk about, but remained a fan of the show until the day he died, despite Noory's being a shitty substitute.
                              Unfortunately Ford, you'll have to square that with the fact that you and Noory agree on the 9/11 stuff, bud...

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                                Unfortunately Ford, you'll have to square that with the fact that you and Noory agree on the 9/11 stuff, bud...
                                Well, if he does, you would never know it when he let Cousin Of The Devil spew his disinformation and promote his white wash magazine for hours. If Noory has said something otherwise since then, good to hear he's wised up. But I doubt I'd listen anyway.
                                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...