X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tob
    Roadie
    • Aug 2011

Originally posted by chefcraig
    Jesus Christ, was there some sort of huge sale at the Walgreen's pharmacy over the weekend? Now we have standin talking to Blaze (who along with Oolith all happen to be the same person) with the new guy doing play by play. Swell, yet none of it is entertaining, let alone decipherable. Enough, get back onto the topic of Perry, or this one is getting closed up as well.
    Chef, moderating skill from you is, with truth, admirable. Your feel with humor is "improving" but misleading. Suggesting that Blaze is "standin" could be "off" - is that correct? Not "all" - there have been quite a few beings "who" have been, with truth, "spamming" with repetition - "moderator" included. Craig, how long have you been a Van Halen "fan" - truth?

Comment

• Tob
      Roadie
      • Aug 2011

Viruses, quake-pulses, pulse-weather formation, snipers, fires-setting - setting fires is one of "U.S." force's "scare tactics." Such group knows We, The People, know. California, with Texas, before, experienced such "hit" from "U.S." force, "killing" beings - dates may be located with internet-research.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2007

fuck, tobot knew all along......
        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Definitely appears to be some sort of object flying there alright, but it's hard to tell what it is, when it's just some asshole taking cellphone video of his goddamn TV screen. Hard to believe that no actual video of this incident has surfaced.

Why does this chick say "this is the time of year" to look for UFO's?

Is there some sort of "off season rates" for intergalactic travel after Labor Day or something?
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2007

they show up at harvest time to get good fresh vegetables
            Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Tob
              Roadie
              • Aug 2011

"Pet" and FORD - "obey" ..for, with truth, you must obey, obey conscience.

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Rick Perry Needs to ‘Tone Down’ His Rhetoric, Says Kim Jong-Il
                ‘He Scares Me,’ North Korean Dictator Says

PYONGYANG (The Borowitz Report) – Gov. Rick Perry’s performance in this week’s Republican debate, in which he called Social Security a Ponzi scheme and took pride in executing an innocent man, “made him seem like a totally unhinged lunatic,” said North Korean President Kim Jong-Il today.

The reclusive Kim, who rarely speaks out on U.S. politics, said he was breaking his silence in this case because “quite frankly, he scares me.”

The North Korean dictator said that Gov. Perry would have to “tone down” his rhetoric considerably if he were to become a head of state.

“When you’re President of a country, you can’t go around spouting the first crazy thing that comes into your head,” Mr. Kim said. “That man I saw onstage gave me the willies, and I don’t think I’m alone on this.”

While the North Korean dictator said there was still a chance that Mr. Perry might “dial it back a little,” watching the Texas Governor at Wednesday night’s debate left him “shaken.”

“I’ll tell you this,” Kim said, “I would not want a person like that to have access to nuclear weapons.”

Elsewhere, some Republican lawmakers said they were unable to hear President Obama’s jobs speech due to fingers stuck in their ears.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• jhale667
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Kim Jong-Il is like "This dude is nuttier than I am - BE AFRAID, America!"
                  Originally posted by conmee
                  If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                  Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                  I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                  Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                  Originally posted by eddie78
                  I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• kwame k
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Feb 2008

Originally posted by FORD
                    Rick Perry Needs to ‘Tone Down’ His Rhetoric, Says Kim Jong-Il
                    ‘He Scares Me,’ North Korean Dictator Says

PYONGYANG (The Borowitz Report) – Gov. Rick Perry’s performance in this week’s Republican debate, in which he called Social Security a Ponzi scheme and took pride in executing an innocent man, “made him seem like a totally unhinged lunatic,” said North Korean President Kim Jong-Il today.

The reclusive Kim, who rarely speaks out on U.S. politics, said he was breaking his silence in this case because “quite frankly, he scares me.”

The North Korean dictator said that Gov. Perry would have to “tone down” his rhetoric considerably if he were to become a head of state.

“When you’re President of a country, you can’t go around spouting the first crazy thing that comes into your head,” Mr. Kim said. “That man I saw onstage gave me the willies, and I don’t think I’m alone on this.”

While the North Korean dictator said there was still a chance that Mr. Perry might “dial it back a little,” watching the Texas Governor at Wednesday night’s debate left him “shaken.”

“I’ll tell you this,” Kim said, “I would not want a person like that to have access to nuclear weapons.”

Elsewhere, some Republican lawmakers said they were unable to hear President Obama’s jobs speech due to fingers stuck in their ears.
                    Originally posted by vandeleur
                    E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• hambon4lif
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jun 2004

It's like you can already predict what the Teabaggers reaction to this news is going to be.....

"We shood all vote fer Perry cuz he scares thu Chinese guy"

Comment

• Little Texan
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Comment

• Tob
                          Roadie
                          • Aug 2011

O.K., Ford, I, with truth, was laughing..

I was thinking of how many different things have been occurring from "U.S." force.. we have fires being "set" (1400 homes said "lost" by news media), that may be "U.S." media "scare tactic" - it's suggesting such, if untrue.. if true, "U.S." force is "raging" - one other "term" from themselves. The land, Texas, is being "attacked" by such group, again. Multiple "depression" expression or their "hurricane" formation called pulse-weather "has been" sent, 3 or 4..

Looks like "U.S." force is having it's "fit" - going "ape-shit" - knowing We, The People, know what is occurring from themselves. They can't take it. There is "flooding" reported, "shooting" reported. It shows "U.S." force is "trying" to get minds from thinking or questioning what occurred with two "World Trade Center" towers almost 10 "years" ago - it "wants" our "ATTENTION" without presenting itself with standing, truth, "admission" with "humility" expressed, real America.

Comment

• Little Texan
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Off topic but it's funny that you can do the same thing with hymns without even having to overdub, just add your own subtitles...

<object width="480" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/7-ZnPE3G_YY?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/7-ZnPE3G_YY?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Comment

• hambon4lif
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Jun 2004

ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER, DO YOU SPEAK IT?!?!!

Comment

Working...