X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jhale667
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by conmee
    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
    Originally posted by eddie78
    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Little Texan
      Perry does Dallas and Deep Throat.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Equal opportunity for everyone and special treatment for nobody. It's not a fair world folks and political correctness really doesn't fly too far in reality. People just need to stop bitching, realize life isn't fair, and go to work chasing something productive. Whining and crying while collecting a handout is never going to get you where you really want to be.

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

The question I have about N*ggerhead Ranch is what exactly did they hunt there? N*ggers? Go capture us a coon and give him a few hours to try and hide and now Cooter release the dogs and we's going to get us a blackie before supper.

Comment

• jhale667
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Your hood is showing, Nyquil...
            If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
              The question I have about N*ggerhead Ranch is what exactly did they hunt there? N*ggers? Go capture us a coon and give him a few hours to try and hide and now Cooter release the dogs and we's going to get us a blackie before supper.
              hope you mean people who Nag others.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
                Your hood is showing, Nyquil...
                Give me a fucking break. I make a joke about Perry and right wing racist rednecks and you are spinning it into some sort of racist comment. I rip the guy and you think I'm bad for it. You really need to go up the mountain and get yourself focused Jhale667. If I wore a hood that would be the last thing I would joke about.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
                  hope you mean people who Nag others.
                  It's the same thing as typing f*ck. It's offensive so you doctor the word. If I was racist I wouldn't doctor the word would I? But of course the whole point about Perry is that word so damn straight it's part of the conversation here. Isn't the whole thing to label Perry as a racist to destroy his political career? Of course in the redneck state of Texas that might just be an asset. YeeHaw!

Honestly. What I posted is no more offensive than what's in Blazing Saddles. It's making a parody of racism or just throwing out what people really are thinking and taking it into the absurd.

What I'm really after is political correctness and the danger of losing free speech in the name of something good. I'm anti-censorship and we are in real danger of losing our freedom of speech in the name of political correctness. It's zapping the life out of everything and has ruined radio programming. Everyone seemed to know the religious right was going to censor everything but now the left is doing the same damn thing in the name of hate speech. With both sides running this game we aren't going to be able to say anything.

So when you complain about the bland music and programming remember what I said. People are so uptight today about saying anything they just say what the status quo wants then to say and in that you lose your individuality.
                  Last edited by Nitro Express; 10-04-2011, 12:02 PM.

Comment

• hambon4lif
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Jun 2004

Isn't the whole thing to label Perry as a racist to destroy his political career?
                    That would be redundant. He's doing a fine job of destroying his own political career without anyones assistance.

Comment

• jhale667
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Give me a fucking break. I make a joke about Perry and right wing racist rednecks and you are spinning it into some sort of racist comment. I rip the guy and you think I'm bad for it. You really need to go up the mountain and get yourself focused Jhale667. If I wore a hood that would be the last thing I would joke about.
                      No spin, you just seemed to be enjoying it too much.
                      And when I start posting serial rambles like someone else we know then perhaps you can question my "focus", k?

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2004

It's the same thing as typing f*ck. It's offensive so you doctor the word. If I was racist I wouldn't doctor the word would I? But of course the whole point about Perry is that word so damn straight it's part of the conversation here. Isn't the whole thing to label Perry as a racist to destroy his political career? Of course in the redneck state of Texas that might just be an asset. YeeHaw!

Honestly. What I posted is no more offensive than what's in Blazing Saddles. It's making a parody of racism or just throwing out what people really are thinking and taking it into the absurd.

What I'm really after is political correctness and the danger of losing free speech in the name of something good. I'm anti-censorship and we are in real danger of losing our freedom of speech in the name of political correctness. It's zapping the life out of everything and has ruined radio programming. Everyone seemed to know the religious right was going to censor everything but now the left is doing the same damn thing in the name of hate speech. With both sides running this game we aren't going to be able to say anything.

So when you complain about the bland music and programming remember what I said. People are so uptight today about saying anything they just say what the status quo wants then to say and in that you lose your individuality.
                        I wasn't offended. I just hate the sound of nagging. Shooting may be extreme. High quality duct tape may keep you out of jail.
                        I agree with what you're saying though.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

No spin, you just seemed to be enjoying it too much.
                          And when I start posting serial rambles like someone else we know then perhaps you can question my "focus", k?
                          What's not to enjoy? I was having a good blast at Perry and to be honest why in the hell would you name a piece of property N*ggerhead and put it on a rock? It's crazy so let's run and and have some fun with it.

Around here people name their ranches but it's things like The Four Diamond Ranch, Star Valley Ranch, Big D Ranch. Usually the names reflect the name of the owner, the scenery, the cattle brand. Around here ranch names actually mean something so when someone names their ranch N*ggerhead man, how absurd is that? What is that about? Oh let's take a guess. What goes on in a ranch named like that.

You have to admit, it's pretty spooky to say the least.

Did the Bush family participate in any satanic rituals on the property with Perry? Could it be Skull and Bones or Bohemian Grove Texas style?

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
                            I wasn't offended. I just hate the sound of nagging. Shooting may be extreme. High quality duct tape may keep you out of jail.
                            I agree with what you're saying though.
                            It's a HUNTING ranch. You shoot what you are hunting on a hunting ranch. I have yet to see a hunter use high quality duct tape. Basically the question is does the name of the ranch imply what they are hunting there? That's the joke or the crazy illusion I was trying to paint.

As far as racism goes, it's as dead as it's going to realistically get. Anyone can be elected president. If a Mormon wins this next election anyone can be president. They were making a fuss in the early 60's about a Catholic being president and Eddie Murphy was joking in the 1980's about a black president having to dodge the bullets or getting elected because too many people got drunk before voting.

So it's no longer a race, sex, religion thing. We have a breakfast burrito, tai food for lunch, and Italian food for dinner.

Really the biggest challenges today are laziness and a falling apart family situation. People are just fucking lazy now to the point they want others to take care of them and think for them. People who want to be in control say sure I will do that for you and the next thing you know you have lost some of your freedoms. People need to learn to take care of themselves and stop this whole blame game the politicians fuel for their own gain. What keeps racism alive more than anything is it's used for political gain.

So let's all say fuck you to the politicians and realize the best revenge is living well. Let's all try to live better than those we hate. Be the rich black man surrounded by multiple beautiful pieces of ass by the pool thinking about the KKK, Aryan Redneck shooting himself because his trailer just got foreclosed on. Now that's a good fuck you story. Fuck em with your success!

Comment

• jhale667
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

What's not to enjoy? I was having a good blast at Perry and to be honest why in the hell would you name a piece of property N*ggerhead and put it on a rock? It's crazy so let's run and and have some fun with it.

Around here people name their ranches but it's things like The Four Diamond Ranch, Star Valley Ranch, Big D Ranch. Usually the names reflect the name of the owner, the scenery, the cattle brand. Around here ranch names actually mean something so when someone names their ranch N*ggerhead man, how absurd is that? What is that about? Oh let's take a guess. What goes on in a ranch named like that.

You have to admit, it's pretty spooky to say the least.

Did the Bush family participate in any satanic rituals on the property with Perry? Could it be Skull and Bones or Bohemian Grove Texas style?
                              Guess I can kinda see where you're coming from...in Andy Borowitz's Twitter feed yesterday, he mentioned pRick Perry "couldn't be reached for comment at his summer home, known as 'Jewtrap'"....

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Guess I can kinda see where you're coming from...in Andy Borowitz's Twitter feed yesterday, he mentioned pRick Perry "couldn't be reached for comment at his summer home, known as 'Jewtrap'"....
                                LOL! Just watch those old Dean Martin roasts. You had people making fun of the stereotypes. The Italian mob connection, Don Rickles Jewish greed, Sammy Davis Jr. never getting a fair shake because he was black. They really had fun with the stereotypes but then it also made people think. I think that did more to change things than some intellectual giving a lecture.

I mean you can go over the line but we need to start having some fun again. Laugh about life's absurdities. I see us advancing but throwing away the good stuff at the same time.

Why so many black people have so many problems is because they have let others take care of them. There was always someone saying I will take care of you but in reality they only take care of themselves. Every time I saw black people saying Obama is going to get us some free money I wanted to puke. The reality is the road is open for everyone now. You might even get some extra help if you are a certain minority. A work ethic and education will make you successful in this country now no matter what color your skin is. The political correctness and blame game will just keep you down and enrich the politicians who use it for their own gain. That's why we need to turn down the handouts and say I will take care of myself thank you.

Comment

Working...